+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Seems like they waiting for omicron to hit for another excuse they are ridiculous, how can a virus stop our process when they are working and getting pay.
I agree this is ridiculous I am sick and tired of excuses I have not stopped working even while covid

Reactions: Miror

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Next roadblock. We received our medical request but have so far been unsuccessful in booking one. Either the website doesn’t work or they don’t return our emails, or they’re completely booked. It’s incredibly frustrating. Has anyone received a medical appointment recently in Lagos?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Next roadblock. We received our medical request but have so far been unsuccessful in booking one. Either the website doesn’t work or they don’t return our emails, or they’re completely booked. It’s incredibly frustrating. Has anyone received a medical appointment recently in Lagos?
Congulation please can you share your experience with us thank you

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Congratulations! I think you should try the centre in GRA (Isaac John to be precise) they might have early appointment dates compared to Qlife.

Reactions: MurphyA

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Congratulations! I think you should try the centre in GRA (Isaac John to be precise) they might have early appointment dates compared to Qlife.
Thank you. I’ve yet to receive a response from QLife, and GRA’s soonest appointment is February 1st. It may come to that I suppose. We’re also looking into Accra and Abuja. We’ll have to make a decision by Wednesday latest

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Thank you. I’ve yet to receive a response from QLife, and GRA’s soonest appointment is February 1st. It may come to that I suppose. We’re also looking into Accra and Abuja. We’ll have to make a decision by Wednesday latest
Looking outside of Lagos might be a good idea but I am not sure if IRCC prioritizes medical or they just add to the queue especially since medical lasts for a year. Congrats once again, we pray for quick and positive answers as well.

Reactions: MurphyA

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Looking outside of Lagos might be a good idea but I am not sure if IRCC prioritizes medical or they just add to the queue especially since medical lasts for a year. Congrats once again, we pray for quick and positive answers as well.
Oh, by this point I’m quite sure IRCC prioritizes nothing, but it would be another step completed and gives us some hope