+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Look like London VO also started responding ... my spouse's file got reopened on 24-Nov-2021 ... Appeal winning was in Feb-2020 ... VO asked for Medical and Biometric.
Does it take another 9 months (as regular application) after reopening or hopefully lesser ?
Also if anyone know where to go for biometric and medical if the PA is not in the home country
Wow congratulations! So many updates this week! The closest Canada VAC is for biometrics, the closest approved medical center is for the medical exam. The list of approved clinics is on Canada.ca site.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Why does it take 2 months to digitize an application???
Mine was sent for digitization in october and its still in there! I called today and they say there’s no update since oct so probably it will take forever to get an application digitized. Once it will be done, they will send it to VO.
How do you know it takes 2 months?

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
Mine was sent for digitization in october and its still in there! I called today and they say there’s no update since oct so probably it will take forever to get an application digitized. Once it will be done, they will send it to VO.
How do you know it takes 2 months?
I meant that my application has been to digitization on October 7 and still nothing. The agent was giving me the run around, telling me to call Canadian border for immigration and refugees???!!!! What the fuck is this

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
We are still waiting Rabat received our file October 19 we haven't heard anything since this is beyond disgusting at this point and so cruel can't stand this immigration process :(

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
I meant that my application has been to digitization on October 7 and still nothing. The agent was giving me the run around, telling me to call Canadian border for immigration and refugees???!!!! What the fuck is this
Same here!
The last update is oct 7. We both are in same batch!

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
The agent told me there are no timeframe or time lines. I asked her why it takes so long to send the file out but no good reason given
Yes they told the same thing to me too.. let me know if you hear anything from them. I think will get the updates at around same time since was sent on same dates for so called digitization.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Yes they told the same thing to me too.. let me know if you hear anything from them. I think will get the updates at around same time since was sent on same dates for so called digitization.
Mine was sent at around the same time as well. Last week we contacted our MP to get an update, I’m impatiently waiting for it right now. It’s been almost 2 months since the last update, there mush be something soon.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Mine was sent at around the same time as well. Last week we contacted our MP to get an update, I’m impatiently waiting for it right now. It’s been almost 2 months since the last update, there mush be something soon.
Hope to hear something soon . Pls let me know what your MP says! its been too long with this wait now. 2 months just to digitize! Wtf
Anyways When did your appeal allowed?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hope to hear something soon . Pls let me know what your MP says! its been too long with this wait now. 2 months just to digitize! Wtf
Anyways When did your appeal allowed?
I honestly think it was sent to Warsaw right after the digitization. At least this is what I want to believe haha. It was allowed on May 4th 2021, got the notice of decision on May 5th. Since then two appealed files from March and June 2021 were reopened by Warsaw and finalized long time ago. But mine is still somewhere in between. The last update from our MP is that it was sent for digitization on Oct 6th.

Db421

Nov 30, 2021
Good afternoon,
My husband just got his spousal refusal letter from Accra visa office. Refusal based on the grounds that the officer did not think our relationship was genuine. I’m a Canadian citizen living in the U.K. and will be relocating back to Canada. I left canada many years ago but started the application with the hopes that when he receives his visa I will make the move back. I really need some advice. Should I appeal with a lawyer?
Thank you all

• Angry
Reactions: Alexis1971