+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
I need to familiarize myself with the appeal process as I just got the denial email from irrcc and appeal is our next step. How long have you been waiting? Do you have a lawyer or you’re doing it yourself? What’s the overall process if anyone can kindly please guide me I’d appreciate
We waited from 2019 to 2021 for an appeal but of course covid came and delayed everything even more finally we won our appeal feb 2021 Rabat immigration received our file exactly 1 month ago nothing since then if you need a lawyer I can recommend mine he's amazing

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
I need to familiarize myself with the appeal process as I just got the denial email from irrcc and appeal is our next step. How long have you been waiting? Do you have a lawyer or you’re doing it yourself? What’s the overall process if anyone can kindly please guide me I’d appreciate
They refuse my husband in 2019 we won appeal Feb 2020 thinks was going fast till covid kicks in still waiting, I had a lawyer and get rid of him i received a paper from immigration he filled it before I sign i read it of course and see he make a mistake I told him he said no he knows how to do is job and immigration send it back delay us again so I fired him now am the representative on the file didn't worth it but all lawyer is not the same, God will see us through.

Reactions: ginabrigi

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
If you have a chance, you can check his response history.
He withdrew his application after his wife got an interview and he thought withdrew will be a smart choice. He thought that could make his application's gcms clean. But actually everything had been already written in the gcms notes even the application is withdrawn. I really cannot get his point.
because a refusal is worse if you do not intend to APPEAL (it means you agree with their decision), and I did not wish to appeal an application with too many flaws, concerns, and 20 red flags etc. Generally it is recommended by lawyers to withdraw and reapply if the application was poorly made and I admit I definitely went in blind/totally unprepared but after 2 years of this and much research, I totally understand how it has to be done.
Appealing in some cases is an uphill battle, there are many unfortunate souls who got denied at appeal, spent many thousands of dollars down the toilet and now will have extreme difficulty to sponsor their spouses again due to Res Judicata.
I truly wish every one on this thread to succeed.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I'm always going to be here positively supporting people who are in the same boat. Try to keep your negative responses to yourself, it doesn't help.
Speaking the truth is better than sugar coating, if you are in denial thats your problem. I am never negative, I tell it like it is.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Update after appeal won

august 2020-spousal refused(reason-not genuine)
March 2021- appeal won(decision given after hearing)
April 2021- written decision from IAD received
November 2021-IRCC requesting updated form and medical request.hongkong visa office
Thank God not CPCM

Reactions: jolene0702

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Finally we have some news.

Yesterday I checked GCKEY and our application status had changed to Submitted, rather than the Refused it had been showing since our refusal.
This morning we received the Invitation to Pre-Arrival services and ECAS is open again.
Congulation and best wishes you.. please could you share your experience.after refusal how long you wait for pre arrival..please share we get some hope ...thank you

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Congulation and best wishes you.. please could you share your experience.after refusal how long you wait for pre arrival..please share we get some hope ...thank you
Thank you!

We were refused after interview in Accra in February 2020. Our appeal was January 15, 2021 where we received verbal decision of winning. Then we heard nothing until yesterday when our GCKEY status was updated, and received pre-arrival today

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017

Yesterday I checked GCKEY and our application status had changed to Submitted, rather than the Refused it had been showing since our refusal.
This morning we received the Invitation to Pre-Arrival services and ECAS is open again.
Congratulations on your recent update. I pray we all hear good news before the year runs out. Did they ask you for medical as well or it was just pre-arrival services.?

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019

Oh congratulations!!! That is fantastic news. I know you've been waiting forever. Congrats!

Reactions: MurphyA