+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi guys I won appeal and got notice of decision allowed appeal.. please any one can tell me how long take ppr requst? Or what are the next steps after won the appeal? Please any one share experience with us'' thank you
Congratulations!! We won our appeal in January 2021 and are still waiting for the file to be reopened.

Reactions: ginabrigi

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hi guys I won appeal and got notice of decision allowed appeal.. please any one can tell me how long take ppr requst? Or what are the next steps after won the appeal? Please any one share experience with us'' thank you
1-2 years revenge

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I'm always going to be here positively supporting people who are in the same boat. Try to keep your negative responses to yourself, it doesn't help.
If you have a chance, you can check his response history.
He withdrew his application after his wife got an interview and he thought withdrew will be a smart choice. He thought that could make his application's gcms clean. But actually everything had been already written in the gcms notes even the application is withdrawn. I really cannot get his point.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
If you have a chance, you can check his response history.
He withdrew his application after his wife got an interview and he thought withdrew will be a smart choice. He thought that could make his application's gcms clean. But actually everything had been already written in the gcms notes even the application is withdrawn. I really cannot get his point.
Yeah, I'm not going to waste any more energy nor time responding to him. Its obvious he has issues and is hurting. I wish him all the best.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
It will be nice to have a WhatsApp group I think we all have one fast and easy to connect with each other we like family here

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
It will be nice to have a WhatsApp group I think we all have one fast and easy to connect with each other we like family here
I need to familiarize myself with the appeal process as I just got the denial email from irrcc and appeal is our next step. How long have you been waiting? Do you have a lawyer or you’re doing it yourself? What’s the overall process if anyone can kindly please guide me I’d appreciate