+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I was wondering that our case should be the easy one to finalize after appeal. Not sure why they cannot process our case with priority.
I am so depressed. I won my appeal last year may and wish my spouse can come to celebrate last Christmas.
Now, I don't even wish anything.
Everytime I call, the agent will say it is a time of matter. My mp cannot help too and always told me what you need to do is wait.
I know how you feel. I was sure my husband would be with me last Christmas, but it never happened. This process is so draining. We won our appeal February 11, 2020 - so we are a little over a year now but it looks like it might be over soon for us. I hope yours doesn't take a full year and gets processed faster. Maybe it has something to do with COVID now too, I don't know. Some people are getting their visas. Things just seem to be moving really slow.

Reactions: ginabrigi

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I know how you feel. I was sure my husband would be with me last Christmas, but it never happened. This process is so draining. We won our appeal February 11, 2020 - so we are a little over a year now but it looks like it might be over soon for us. I hope yours doesn't take a full year and gets processed faster. Maybe it has something to do with COVID now too, I don't know. Some people are getting their visas. Things just seem to be moving really slow.
Now I don't wish anything cause you cannot depend anything on these lazy Visa Officer. What they know is just being lazy.

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Now I don't wish anything cause you cannot depend anything on these lazy Visa Officer. What they know is just being lazy.
I agree - I don't know what they do all day. I heard they only give out so many visas a month - so maybe a lot of time they don't do anything. Your file could be being working on though, and maybe just not updated yet. I really hope you hear something soon - it is so hard.....waiting:(

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I agree - I don't know what they do all day. I heard they only give out so many visas a month - so maybe a lot of time they don't do anything. Your file could be being working on though, and maybe just not updated yet. I really hope you hear something soon - it is so hard.....waiting:(
I hope yours can end soon

Reactions: Hope-19

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Hello all.. I have a question hopefully someone can throw more light on this
I received this letter after I filed my appeal

“ The Assistant Deputy Chairperson’s direction is for the Minister’s Counsel to provide written submissions in response to those of the Appellant dated Xxx such submissions are to be provided by xxx. Thereafter the Appellant will have 5 days for reply”

Is this where they decide to give ADR or full hearing ?