+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
What did it say?
They hide around 20 pages due to S16. Not sure why
It says my husband passed the criminal check last month - can't get into my online account for some reason to see if it is updated there. I use my bank account to get in and it just keeps booting me back to the sign in to my account page. Page 44-77 was missing from ours - I put in 3 complaints about the visa officers that worked on our file so I just figured it might be about that - if not maybe something to do with criminal record or security checks. Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 15(1) The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, 16(2)(c) methods employed to protect buildings, structures or systems, 17 safety of individuals. (I think some communication may have the officers names on them and they don't want us to see who they are because they refused us and we may want revenge ;). I already have some of their names because someone left them one time when I ordered the notes before.:p

Last edited:

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
It says my husband passed the criminal check last month - can't get into my online account for some reason to see if it is updated there. I use my bank account to get in and it just keeps booting me back to the sign in to my account page. Page 44-77 was missing from ours - I put in 3 complaints about the visa officers that worked on our file so I just figured it might be about that - if not maybe something to do with criminal record or security checks. Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 15(1) The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, 16(2)(c) methods employed to protect buildings, structures or systems, 17 safety of individuals. (I think some communication may have the officers names on them and they don't want us to see who they are because they refused us and we may want revenge ;). I already have some of their names because someone left them one time when I ordered the notes before.:p
I know one person file reopened one week earlier than mine which was on the beginning of September and have received PPR yesterday.
However, in my ATIP, the last update time was Nov 30th, 2020 which was said file ready for review. only outstanding MED PO.
Eligibility not start yet
Criminal not start yet
I don't have any comment. Over 2 months since last update. What the hell they are doing?

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I know one person file reopened one week earlier than mine which was on the beginning of September and have received PPR yesterday.
However, in my ATIP, the last update time was Nov 30th, 2020 which was said file ready for review. only outstanding MED PO.
Eligibility not start yet
Criminal not start yet
I don't have any comment. Over 2 months since last update. What the hell they are doing?
Sorry, that is bad. I was always told when I complained about it that it all depended on which visa officer was working on your file and their workload. They would say that the people getting processed faster had a visa officer who didn't have as many files to work on or the files they were working on didn't take much time. It is very unfair the way they do things.:(

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Sorry, that is bad. I was always told when I complained about it that it all depended on which visa officer was working on your file and their workload. They would say that the people getting processed faster had a visa officer who didn't have as many files to work on or the files they were working on didn't take much time. It is very unfair the way they do things.:(
I was wondering that our case should be the easy one to finalize after appeal. Not sure why they cannot process our case with priority.
I am so depressed. I won my appeal last year may and wish my spouse can come to celebrate last Christmas.
Now, I don't even wish anything.
Everytime I call, the agent will say it is a time of matter. My mp cannot help too and always told me what you need to do is wait.