Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
I have a question. I got the CSQ in March 2019. The expiration date is on March 2021. We still didnt get the PPR.. If we will get it after March 2021, can we still enter in Canada with an expired CSQ?
What is CSQ please

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Certificat de sélection du Québec
it’s a document stating that an applicant has officially been selected for immigration by the province of Quebec.
Okay thank you.

david_savard

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Certificat de sélection du Québec
it’s a document stating that an applicant has officially been selected for immigration by the province of Quebec.
Hey MayTa,

I am in similar situation as yourself - My appeal won October 1st 2019 and reopened on October 30th 2019 in London office - Additional forms, medical, and police certificate were provided in February 2019 and nothing since - Any updates in your case?

I am also stressing about the CSQ now and if we will need to reapply - Did you get any clarity on this?

My entire application was handled via a lawyer, once we won the appeal, he told me congratulation and that now its just a matter of time before we get our application approved and complete - He was very honest and told me that his service is no longer needed at this time and to reach out if anything goes wrong.

I have E-mailed him to ask about the CSQ (awaiting Reply) - I have also told him I am still waiting and my application is not complete and he was extremely surprised that it is taking so long even with the covid situation. He is reaching out to the Counsel representative directly to get more information (that was 2 days ago).

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Hey MayTa,

I am in similar situation as yourself - My appeal won October 1st 2019 and reopened on October 30th 2019 in London office - Additional forms, medical, and police certificate were provided in February 2019 and nothing since - Any updates in your case?

I am also stressing about the CSQ now and if we will need to reapply - Did you get any clarity on this?

My entire application was handled via a lawyer, once we won the appeal, he told me congratulation and that now its just a matter of time before we get our application approved and complete - He was very honest and told me that his service is no longer needed at this time and to reach out if anything goes wrong.

I have E-mailed him to ask about the CSQ (awaiting Reply) - I have also told him I am still waiting and my application is not complete and he was extremely surprised that it is taking so long even with the covid situation. He is reaching out to the Counsel representative directly to get more information (that was 2 days ago).
Which I don't understand is why do they request for the medical if they are not ready to issue a Visa that is a waste of our money and time... they are giving us more stress every time

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Hey MayTa,

I got this answer from someone
« CSQ is not a federal document, it's provincial. Its purpose is to have Quebec benefits only such as school, health card, driver licence. You have to keep it even expired, it's very important for administrative process in Quebec. Without it, it could be difficult to get some advantages or benefits in Quebec. Once visa approved, you don't need it anymore for federal since it doesn't have any travel or federal purpose. It is only administrative in Quebec.»

i can’t believe they are making us wait more than a year even after winning the appeal

Reactions: ginabrigi

david_savard

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Which I don't understand is why do they request for the medical if they are not ready to issue a Visa that is a waste of our money and time... they are giving us more stress every time
just to give you an idea, this is 2nd time i do everything, it has cost me over 2000£ in fees alone.

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
just to give you an idea, this is 2nd time i do everything, it has cost me over 2000£ in fees alone.
2000 pounds is alot of money, hopefully this year will be a good we will wait and see...

Reactions: MayTa

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Any good news any passport requests ..

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Nothing for me. My MP called IRCC and they told her that my file is still in queue for processing.. it has been 13 months without any updates.
I hope that you will get feedback very soon..

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......