+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Has anyone gone through a virtual hearing which what they are doing now? What is the mood of hearing? It is very stressful? Our hearing is in 3 hours.
I had my virtual hearing a few weeks back, It was the Panel, Minister Counsel, me and my attorney. I made sure i was in a relaxed enviornment...no noise. I was only able to see the Panel and my attorney. I believe the Minister Counsel turned off her camera until it was her turn to question me.

My Panel started by introducing herself and the Minister, then sworn in, then explaining the procedures. My attorney started the questions and was interrupted a few times with follow up questions from the Panel. It was very smooth. Once you know your spouse and you're honest you should be fine. NO pressure.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
I had my virtual hearing a few weeks back, It was the Panel, Minister Counsel, me and my attorney. I made sure i was in a relaxed enviornment...no noise. I was only able to see the Panel and my attorney. I believe the Minister Counsel turned off her camera until it was her turn to question me.

My Panel started by introducing herself and the Minister, then sworn in, then explaining the procedures. My attorney started the questions and was interrupted a few times with follow up questions from the Panel. It was very smooth. Once you know your spouse and you're honest you should be fine. NO pressure.
Did they let you know the decision at the end of the hearing?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
We won our appeal today. I don't know my exact timeline;

Application filed July 2018
Application transferred to LA
Denied July 2019
IAD Appeal hearing - September 2019 and November 2019
Appeal won - January 4, 2021

Thank you God!!

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I have a question. I got the CSQ in March 2019. The expiration date is on March 2021. We still didnt get the PPR.. If we will get it after March 2021, can we still enter in Canada with an expired CSQ?