+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

Gamma27

Oct 23, 2012
Hi sujwal can u please guide as am sending my additional documents by email so should I attach them or if it exceeds limit so is it ok to uplaoad on drive or should i send two seprate email...and should i include cover letter or only mention file no in subject is fine...plz reply

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Gamma27 said:
Hi sujwal can u please guide as am sending my additional documents by email so should I attach them or if it exceeds limit so is it ok to uplaoad on drive or should i send two seprate email...and should i include cover letter or only mention file no in subject is fine...plz reply
Hi Gamma27
Don't worry about file limit. Send your documents in one single email and explain on email about the documents.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
sujwal said:
Received my amended nomination letter on 9th May.
Congratulations! So very glad for you.

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
bappiislan said:
hello all, i got passport request today and also sent to visa office today via VFS, plz pray for me
Hello bappiislan,

Congratulations. I am awaiting my passport request and my medical has been done on last week of feb'14. Just wanted to check with you, did they ask you to pay the landing fee?

-Y

bappiislan

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-07-2011
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014, Medical results have been received 04.04.2014
Passport Req..
08-05-2014, and sent to singapore via VFS on 08-05-2014. SGVO received 14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
hoping soon
LANDED..........
hoping soon
Year2011 said:
Hello bappiislan,

Congratulations. I am awaiting my passport request and my medical has been done on last week of feb'14. Just wanted to check with you, did they ask you to pay the landing fee?

-Y
yeah bro, after paid the landing fee they required ppr, how about urs?

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
bappiislan said:
yeah bro, after paid the landing fee they required ppr, how about urs?
Hi bappiislan,

I have not received any communication to pay the RPRF. Do we pay upfront, with out any intimation? or should I wait till I get a communication from CIC?

-Y

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
Hi guys, congrats to sujwal and saskatoon for your nomination. Im so happy for you guys. God is really good. For me, still didnt got nomination , but also glad with it. I would like to ask your opinion here guys, because something happened to me and my family. Here in our counntry we got an opportunity of a lifetime. We were offered a business that we have been longing for, a business partnership that as long as we could keep up with the figures, could give us financial freedom that could surpass the wage we are expecting if migrating to canada. Whats more ,is we are the boss, in this company. That's why, Im having already second thoughts of pursuing this journey of trying to migrate. Its only blessing also that nomination still not granted for us. If given the same situation guys, what would you do?
Just getting some suggestions here, if you guys have the time. Congrats to everybody who got their nomination. And for those still waiting, keep the faith. God bless.

Imay

bappiislan

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-07-2011
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014, Medical results have been received 04.04.2014
Passport Req..
08-05-2014, and sent to singapore via VFS on 08-05-2014. SGVO received 14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
hoping soon
LANDED..........
hoping soon
Year2011 said:
Hi bappiislan,

I have not received any communication to pay the RPRF. Do we pay upfront, with out any intimation? or should I wait till I get a communication from CIC?

-Y
you must be wait till get the RPRF request from them,

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
imay said:
Hi guys, congrats to sujwal and saskatoon for your nomination. Im so happy for you guys. God is really good. For me, still didnt got nomination , but also glad with it. I would like to ask your opinion here guys, because something happened to me and my family. Here in our counntry we got an opportunity of a lifetime. We were offered a business that we have been longing for, a business partnership that as long as we could keep up with the figures, could give us financial freedom that could surpass the wage we are expecting if migrating to canada. Whats more ,is we are the boss, in this company. That's why, Im having already second thoughts of pursuing this journey of trying to migrate. Its only blessing also that nomination still not granted for us. If given the same situation guys, what would you do?
Just getting some suggestions here, if you guys have the time. Congrats to everybody who got their nomination. And for those still waiting, keep the faith. God bless.

Imay
Hi Imay
Is your nomination Rejected? or not yet decided?
I would choose the option to live in our own motherland, doing business or any work to live among family and own country. Unfortunately, i do not have anybody in my home country, everybody lives in Canada, which is the reason i would like to go there. If my family members were in my motherland, i would not have tried for Canada.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
Hi all mate.i wanna ask u SOMEThing as I Have made out bank draft from Canadian bank but banker has mentioned receiver general of Canada in my draft instead of receiver general for Canada plz zzz iam tense as I have delivered my application to Sydney and just got to know abt this mistake..can it be rejected?due to of??