+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
sujwal wt u say??

?Hi all one more advice I need from u all.actually iam nt being able to obtain my previous police certificate Whr I lived about 15 years but I Hv my current police certificate where I Hv been living for the last 3 nd half year.at ths stage can I send my current police certificate and later whn they ask for my previous one thn I ll arrange it nd will present tht ?.?is thr any problem in it plz tell me....
I too agree VictorPapa. Dont worry about police certificate for now. Although police report are mandatory it is not mandatory to submit along with the application. Since they ask it for PCC at later stage you can order once your file reach to local visa office, and then send to visa office as you will get your application number by that time, or just wait for visa officer to contact you.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
inexplored said:
Hi, My brother has sponsored through SINP (Saskatchwen) for some family members (Total of 3 application). 2 of them were nominated by the province, however the third one was came as rejected today with below reason:

{Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You do not meet the SINP settlement requirements. You must have proof of having
$10,000 for the principal applicant and $2,000 for each accompanying dependant deposited
in a bank for at least 3 months OR a permanenet full-time job offer in Saskatchewan].

The sponsor has provided SINP with the statement for more than once in the past (Since NOV 2011 ). Most recently the statement was requested in MAR 2013 (And was provided). After that in AUG 2013 they had requested other information but statement were never requested and we never bothered to provide something that is not being asked. But fullfilled all the other requirement as per their instruction.

Now as a surprise, when we see this letter today through email. It came as a surprise, as have they asked for them statement even today it was never a problem but they rather decided to refuse the application. I AM CONFUSED, SHOCKED AND BIT MAD. PLEASE HELP ME AND PLEASE ADVISE ME MY OPTIONS TO HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS. I KNOW 100% THE FILE IS BEING NEGLECTED BY SOMEONE THAT DOESNT LOOK THROUGH DETAILS.

ANYHOW MY CONCERN IS, HOW TO I APPROACH THIS AND WHAT SHOULD BE MY TAKE ON THIS???? JUST TO ADD, I DO NOT SEE ANYWHERE IN THE REJECTION ABOUT GIVING ME A TIME TO APPEAL OR PRESENT OUR SIDE WHAT SO EVER??? KINDLY HELP. THANKS
Hi,
I totally agree with you. They too neglected on my file as well. Although i found that immediately so i contacted them and they rectified the problem.
I think you need to first ask SINP to send you the letter they have been sending to you, as this can be asked under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, then look through your emails and find out the specific dates you sent the documents. Once you gather all the information make sure you write in a letter, send email to SINP requesting for second review.
I wonder who rejected you, is it Lee or Tracy. Unfortunately SINP wont allow you to add a new bank statement at this stage but since i can see its their mistake for either not requesting new bank statement or not putting it on your file.
But you have to be sure on checking the emails their requests and their automated email confirming recipient of documents.
They will then notify your supporting family member with the outcome.
Trust me SINP is not free of Error. You are one of the many. If you think that you had enough money converted in CAD, sent them bank statement then you must ask for 2nd review just sending email to immigration@gov.sk.ca.
Still if you are not happy with their review you may complain to Ministry of Economy, Immigration Department, Program Integrity and Legislation Unit and mention all the details with evidence as SINP must now follow The Foreign Worker Recruitment and Immigration Services Act. If you believe they dont have done some mistake they must be sued.
Thank you.

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
boozee said:
sk march plz advise me

Hi all one more advice I need from u all.actually iam nt being able to obtain my previous police certificate Whr I lived about 15 years but I Hv my current police certificate where I Hv been living for the last 3 nd half year.at ths stage can I send my current police certificate and later whn they ask for my previous one thn I ll arrange it nd will present tht ?.?is thr any problem in it plz tell me....
You can submit your application without pcc. They will ask for it in bout 3 months time. Arrange it till then. You will have to submit it either you submit it now or later. You won't get ppr without it.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
sujwal said:
I too agree VictorPapa. Dont worry about police certificate for now. Although police report are mandatory it is not mandatory to submit along with the application. Since they ask it for PCC at later stage you can order once your file reach to local visa office, and then send to visa office as you will get your application number by that time, or just wait for visa officer to contact you.
Sujwal what about the error they did with your wife' date of birth has it been resolved ?? I am still waiting for new to arrive ...

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
Sujwal what about the error they did with your wife' date of birth has it been resolved ?? I am still waiting for new to arrive ...
They didnt put date of birth on certificate.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
so have they put now???
No im still waiting for that and then i will send my application to CIO. Strangely They said it will take 3-4 weeks just to put date of birth on letter.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
sujwal said:
No im still waiting for that and then i will send my application to CIO. Strangely They said it will take 3-4 weeks just to put date of birth on letter.
Same here they said the same i dont know what the hell with them

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
sujwal said:
I told you guys before that they will take 1 month to rectify the mistake.. and the new one will be with the same nomination number with written "revised". even they asked me to send copies of passport 3 times in one month period. Cheeers

Regards

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
smile_2good said:
I told you guys before that they will take 1 month to rectify the mistake.. and the new one will be with the same nomination number with written "revised". even they asked me to send copies of passport 3 times in one month period. Cheeers

Regards
Yes. Its absolutely rubbish.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
smile_2good said:

Regards
Hi smile2good
Then i will send my docs to cio. As they take time to amend the letter it will be quite late. If the number will be same that will be updated to cio and cic. The time my application will be processed hopefully sinp will be correct the error.

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application

Hi Guys today I got nomination
[ :p Thanks God

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Saskatoon said:

Hi Guys today I got nomination
[ :p Thanks God

congratulations saskatoon.
Is your nomination letter correct, check all the details carefully.
I will update your details in spreadsheet.

Thank you.