+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

Poli

Oct 2, 2012
Hi Sdalwadi,
yes, you are right. The employer has to register his company on the website and submit the job approval form on it. I'm not sure when my job approval form was approved.....sorry....
Good luck in your process!

sdalwadi

May 2, 2013
frezzer said:
Very same situation has happened to me.
AOR Jan 26, 2012
My Consultant says that SINP start process of Jan-13 applicationsso we get nomination within one our two month
We hope He is wright and we got good news
Sdalwadi

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Good news for those who applied on skilled worker category.... Do your consultant have any idea or good news for family members applicants?

khangreatman

Jul 9, 2012
Hi Zortam,

I am also applicant for Sep,2011 Family category without job offer still waiting for atleast add documents ::)
when did you applied for family category with or without job offer?

Thanks

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hi Khangreatman,
I also applied on September 2011, without job offer, i havent got any document request yet. Zortam is also in same situation but i guess he applied in august. We shouldnt even hope anything before Zortam gets anything.

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Brother Sujwal and Khangreatman: I applied under family member category with no job offer on 24th of August 2011... And i am waiting for my first additional documents request.... I was in touch with the applicants of 2011 and they have asked for additional document request from the applicants of 31 june 2011 (first half of 2011) and then i didnt find any person who applied in july and get additional document request... Now a days according to this forum i heard good news for the applicants of skilled work with job offer only... Hope for the best.... If get any news for family member applicant then must share...

Regards
Zortam

ferfectjaz316

May 24, 2013
sdalwadi said:
My Consultant says that SINP start process of Jan-13 applicationsso we get nomination within one our two month
We hope He is wright and we got good news
Sdalwadi
Hope it true..i'm a january 2013 applicant..Good luck to us guys..

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
zortam said:
Brother Sujwal and Khangreatman: I applied under family member category with no job offer on 24th of August 2011... And i am waiting for my first additional documents request.... I was in touch with the applicants of 2011 and they have asked for additional document request from the applicants of 31 june 2011 (first half of 2011) and then i didnt find any person who applied in july and get additional document request... Now a days according to this forum i heard good news for the applicants of skilled work with job offer only... Hope for the best.... If get any news for family member applicant then must share...

Regards
Zortam
Dear zortam
in august 2013 you may be nominated. so pl make sure to provide them a valid IELTS and additional docs request like supporting family members job and residence in Saskatchewan proof. and applicant bank account statement of three months for proof of funds and applicants job certificates and other educational docs birth certificates marriage and citizenship certificates.
i am sorry i didn't noticed your PM.
Thanks and regards

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Dear Moosejaw,
R u sure that they will nominate zortam in 2013 august, then they will nominate me in September. haha.. (Dint mean to laugh but happy, like Yahoooo (UPDATED)
But i really wish they nominate soon as thats not fair for us, we have waited for about 2 years.

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
sujwal said:
Dear Moosejaw,
R u sure that they will nominate zortam in 2013 august, then they will nominate me in September. haha..
But i really wish they nominate soon as thats not fair for us, we have waited for about 2 years.
they are taking 24 months in family stream. if all docs are well.
So i suggest you that pl before opening your mouth to lough on someone pl use the thing that is located just behind your eyes and in side your skull. if it is there then.
pl dont mind and make sure to use it oftenly.
otherwise it will be damaged permanently and never can be used.

by the way there are more then 10 cases of family stream in my knowledge who got nomination,exactly in this time frame.

pl dont mind
now you can lough very loudly and proudly.
thanks and best regards

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
Alert – Strike Action
The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.