+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
moosejaw said:
they are taking 24 months in family stream. if all docs are well.
So i suggest you that pl before opening your mouth to lough on someone pl use the thing that is located just behind your eyes and in side your skull. if it is there then.
pl dont mind and make sure to use it oftenly.
otherwise it will be damaged permanently and never can be used.

by the way there are more then 10 cases of family stream in my knowledge who got nomination,exactly in this time frame.

pl dont mind
now you can lough very loudly and proudly.
thanks and best regards
Dear Moosejaw,
I am sorry for the misunderstanding, but I didnt laugh on your saying. I tried to write in a joking way, i was expressing my fellings that i once zortam and people applied before me gets nominated i will be nominated as well, i was just sharing my happiness (expression) but it went to wrong meaning which i realised now. But i havent either laugh on your saying or didnt believe. But instead wrote in a joking way.

As you guys have been nominated already, i came here to learn lesson so that i would be prepared myself, theres no point on laughing on your statement or views. Due to you guys, i have prepared my documents, booked IELTS test etc and i too believe that they are taking 24 months time frame.
So i request you not to be sad or angry with my statement, but share and give ideas in future as well. And sorry once again if my word hurted you or made another sense.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hello,
I just found that SINP is asking additional documents for application submitted on July 2011, without job offer. A good news.

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Sujwal it is really a very good news if they are asking for additional document request from applicants (family members-without job letter) of july 2011... I appreciate all members of this forum for sharing such nice information... ;D

khangreatman

Jul 9, 2012
Hi Zortam,
it is really a very good news.can anybody tells me what type of documents they are asking for? I applied in Sep,2011 without job offer letter in Family stream thanks

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hello Khangreatman,
I applied on september 2011, w/out job offer as well, i learnt from this people in this thread, the documents could be updated IELTS, Bank Statements, Supporter/sponsor latest documents such as salary, job etc, also we have to fill some forms etc....but dont worry, once zoram get asked about additional doc atleast we can make our minds. By the way which date you applied on Sep. I applied on 6th online.

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Hello Khangreatman and Sujwal:
I didnt visit forum today bcoz of weekend but Sujwal provided a good detail of additional documents request... I think IELTS is the only time consuming additional documents request so we should prepare ourselves for it... I will must share the detail of additional documents with all of u so all of u pray for me.. Sujwal how u come to know that they are processing applications of july 2011???

khangreatman

Jul 9, 2012
Hi Sujwal and Zortam,
Did you submitted IELTS at the the time of your application? I applied in Sep 30,2011 through snail mail with IELTS

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Yes i submitted my application to SINP with IELTS and it will be expired in July.... and if it is not going to be expired in july even then they will ask for IELTS... bcoz when they nominate u (with the blesses of God) then u have to put ur case in federal where it will process for atleast one year... Ielts is also the requirement in federal process... So sinp must ask for the update of IELTS for smooth federal process....

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hi Zortam, One of my friend who applied in November has friends who applied on July, according to him, Sinp are asking documents for july application. Also, I email to Sinp asking the same thing and they said we are requesting documents for 2nd half, but didnt mention the month, i guess its July as well. But its confirm that they are requesting for July.

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Sujwal if they mention in the reply that they are asking for 2nd half then nothing left behind secondly one of ur friend confirm it.... Hopefully, we will move to next step (of additional doc) very soon... Hope for the best... And thanx again for sharing

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
AOA WRWB

ALHUMDOLILLAH

Today i got first AOR from CIO it is dated 24 june
my application reached at CIO on 24 april
and DD is en cashed om 31 may

pl pray for early medicals

Best regards and wishes for every one

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Dear moosejaw:

Alhamadolilah ur file is going on its way smoothly and In Sha Allah u will get medical request very soon.... My prayers are for everyone who applied for sinp... God bless u.... and we all will meet some where in sasketchwan In Sha Allah...

Regards,
Zortam

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
zortam said:
Dear moosejaw:

Alhamadolilah ur file is going on its way smoothly and In Sha Allah u will get medical request very soon.... My prayers are for everyone who applied for sinp... God bless u.... and we all will meet some where in sasketchwan In Sha Allah...

Regards,
Zortam
jazak allah
brother

khangreatman

Jul 9, 2012
Dear Mossejaw Congratulation for your AOR from CIO hope fully you will get your Medical very soon our prayers are with you best of luck ;D my IELTS is expired April,2013 what do you suggest should I do it again or wait for SINP request for it?