24-02-2012
Nomination.....
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Dear All,

I want to know generally which kind of documents request after application.So one can prepare for same.pl senior may comments.
[ :)

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitsam said:
Dear All,

I want to know generally which kind of documents request after application.So one can prepare for same.pl senior may comments.
[ :)
Most popular is the code of conduct. Send it to them ASAP even before they ask. That's if you didn't submit it initially.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
rainy_june said:
Registration Failed. We were not able to Register you automatically, please contact a representative at 306-798-7467.

smile_2good, thats the message prompt when I tried to register. Why? Do I need to call them?
If they are not registering you to check online status because you have sent paper application, then my suggestion is that don't bother to get online status.. because online status will make you more stressful whenever you will see just "In process" status and nothing else...

truedream said:
Our application status reflects " IN PROCESS' on the SINP portal... wat does it mean..??? how long for nomination now? any one with gud news
Hi Truedream,,

In process status means that your application is now being checked... but you need to relax as it is now 9 months after "in process" and over all its more then 1 year... :)

Hope for the best..

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
smile_2good said:
If they are not registering you to check online status because you have sent paper application, then my suggestion is that don't bother to get online status.. because online status will make you more stressful whenever you will see just "In process" status and nothing else...

Hi Truedream,,

In process status means that your application is now being checked... but you need to relax as it is now 9 months after "in process" and over all its more then 1 year... :)

Hope for the best..
Smile_2good your application has "in process" status for more than 9 months now, so how can you claim that it takes 9 months. :)

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
smile_2good said:

Hi Truedream,,

Hope for the best..
alright, I feel you're right. Thanks for that info at least you warn me not to make more upset with this. :)

nitsam

Star Member
May 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
Nomination.....
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
biometrix said:
Most popular is the code of conduct. Send it to them ASAP even before they ask. That's if you didn't submit it initially.
Thanks Biometrix

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Dont_Give_up said:
Smile_2good your application has "in process" status for more than 9 months now, so how can you claim that it takes 9 months. :)
Whenever i have sent email inquiry regarding my application to SINP office, i got automated generated email from SINP, in that email SINP says the following;

PROCESSING TIMES
Processing times vary, however, successful SINP applications typically receive their landed immigrant status considerably quicker than individuals applying through federal immigration classes. CIC processing times vary depending on the visa office processing for your country.

Current SINP criteria processing times by category are as follows:
Skilled Worker – 4 to 6 Months
Family – 8 to 10 Months
Existing Work Permits, Physicians, Nurses, Other Health Professionals, Students, Truck Drivers & Hospitality Sector Project – 3 to 4 Months

the date of the email was 19 March 2012, not far from today, Now i can only hope (not claim :) )
Hope we get our nominations soon.. :)

Ravil00

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 May, 2011
Doc's Request.
17 October, 2011
Nomination.....
9 February,2012, Recieved by CIO 13 March, 2012,
AOR Received.
CIO,02 April, 2012
smile_2good said:
Whenever i have sent email inquiry regarding my application to SINP office, i got automated generated email from SINP, in that email SINP says the following;

PROCESSING TIMES
Processing times vary, however, successful SINP applications typically receive their landed immigrant status considerably quicker than individuals applying through federal immigration classes. CIC processing times vary depending on the visa office processing for your country.

Family – 8 to 10 Months
Existing Work Permits, Physician
s, Nurses, Other Health Professionals, Students, Truck Drivers & Hospitality Sector Project – 3 to 4
Months

Skilled Worker 7 to 9 months in reality
Family 11 to 13 months

the date of the email was 19 March 2012, not far from today, Now i can only hope (not claim :) )

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainy_june said:
biometrix, are u PNP- Family Stream? At what exact date you had ur File Number?
I have no stream. Just a fan of sinp on behalf of my best mate.

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
smile_2good said:

PROCESSING TIMES

Family – 8 to 10 Months
Existing Work Permits, Physicians, Nurses, Other Health Professionals, Students, Truck Drivers & Hospitality Sector Project – 3 to 4 Months

I called SINP, and inquired about timeline. I was told that nomination for family stream is taking from 12 to 16 months

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Dont_Give_up said:
I called SINP, and inquired about timeline. I was told that nomination for family stream is taking from 12 to 16 months
Ohh really.. thats good... at least a small drop of hope.. :)
Thanks Don't_Give_up.. you made my day... :)