bigpete said:
skilled worker category

18 June 2011 - applied
20 June - got file number
22 October - requested original code of conduct
10 February 2012 - requested additional documents
4 April - my employer received a phone call

9.5 months now... should't take much longer, hopefully
We have been waiting 5 months today, guess we have a lot longer to wait then :'(

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JulieLord said:
We have been waiting 5 months today, guess we have a lot longer to wait then :'(
Just peg it at 8months for skilled worker. If it happens before then it would be a miracle.

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ummi bhai said:
hi Gys
i hav applied in July 2011 under sasketchewan SIPN Program
but i hv not receive any update from CIC
can any one update mee plZzZzzZ . . .
I guess you have been reading this forum very closely. You won't hear from cic just yet.it would be after your nomination.

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
Hi,
Can somebody help "how to apply in SINP?"
Its eligibility..?
And processing time..?
Fees?
regards.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Julieana said:
Hi,
Can somebody help "how to apply in SINP?"
Its eligibility..?
And processing time..?
Fees?
regards.
Hi Julieana,

Here are different categories to apply for SINP with their eligibility criteria.. SINP categories
There is no fee for SINP Nomination application however after nomination you will be charged processing fee from CIC..
Processing times are varying widely now a days... no one can provide the exact processing time frame.
have you applied FSW..?

Regards.

applepie

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2012
Passport Req..
03-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2012
LANDED..........
29-05-2012
SINP - Hospitality Sector

Applied Jun 20
Nominated Oct 24

Thanks.

zenith9

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this thread and I was looking for some advice. I have been working in Saskatoon for 6 months under a work permit specific to my company. I came here on the International Experience Canada (IEC) programme that didn't require my employer to get a Labour Market Opinion to hire me. Now I want to apply for SINP under the "existing work permit" category but I can see on the application that they want me to send my Labour Market Opinion too! Has anyone ever done this and did it work? Or will they just reject my application because my programme was exempt from getting a Labour Market Opinion and therefore I don't have one?

Please help me out if you can :)

Thank you!!

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
smile_2good said:
Hi Julieana,

Here are different categories to apply for SINP with their eligibility criteria.. SINP categories
There is no fee for SINP Nomination application however after nomination you will be charged processing fee from CIC..
Processing times are varying widely now a days... no one can provide the exact processing time frame.
have you applied FSW..?

Regards.
JazakAllah.
Yes we applied in FSW and got refusal, :( , Do you know chances to get arranged Employment in Saskatchwan?? I've heard there is 80% chance to get a job offer there?

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Julieana said:
JazakAllah.
Yes we applied in FSW and got refusal, :( , Do you know chances to get arranged Employment in Saskatchwan?? I've heard there is 80% chance to get a job offer there?
Aslam o alaykum..

yes you can get a job offer from Sask Employer, there are a lot of applicant here who have applied in Skilled worker category of SINP, but how to get a job offer, this question is practical and experimental, means, from this forum i have understood that you can secure a job offer if,

• you have studied is Canada and meet with employer and got Job offer
  • you have a relative or friend there in Canada who is sincere enough to work hard for you to get a Job offer, (usually they are not sincere enough but just gives you false hopes :-[)
  • you can search for a job on Web like saskjobs.com and send CV directly to employer, if employer feels you are the candidate for his company you will get it.
  • you can hire services of any recruitment agencies in Canada that will be paid and will search job for you. (Not secured many of them are scam)

JulieLord

Apr 4, 2012
W, UKales
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2011 via Representatives
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
waiting ...
from our experience, we visited friends a few years ago and started looking while we were there, the first visit we came home feeling disappointed because we got no job offer, the 2nd visit again the same, but I had an interview where they wanted me to start sooner than the paperwork would have been sorted, so no good.

I kept in touch with the guy who interviewed me and last year we went over there again and the guy who interviewed me previously picked us up from the airport. We went over last year as a last attempt to find work, but unbeknown to us, the guy who picked us up from the airport (who also interviewed me the previous year) offered me a job there and then working for his new company...

I think a recce is highly recommended and network with people.. and just cold call and put your resume's out to everyone... that's how we started.

We are still not there yet, but fingers crossed we will be before the end of summer ::)

Good luck!!

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
JulieLord said:
from our experience, we visited friends a few years ago and started looking while we were there, the first visit we came home feeling disappointed because we got no job offer, the 2nd visit again the same, but I had an interview where they wanted me to start sooner than the paperwork would have been sorted, so no good.

I kept in touch with the guy who interviewed me and last year we went over there again and the guy who interviewed me previously picked us up from the airport. We went over last year as a last attempt to find work, but unbeknown to us, the guy who picked us up from the airport (who also interviewed me the previous year) offered me a job there and then working for his new company...

I think a recce is highly recommended and network with people.. and just cold call and put your resume's out to everyone... that's how we started.

We are still not there yet, but fingers crossed we will be before the end of summer ::)

Good luck!!
Thank you for a detailed response

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
smile_2good said:
Aslam o alaykum..

yes you can get a job offer from Sask Employer, there are a lot of applicant here who have applied in Skilled worker category of SINP, but how to get a job offer, this question is practical and experimental, means, from this forum i have understood that you can secure a job offer if,

• you have studied is Canada and meet with employer and got Job offer
  • you have a relative or friend there in Canada who is sincere enough to work hard for you to get a Job offer, (usually they are not sincere enough but just gives you false hopes :-[)
  • you can search for a job on Web like saskjobs.com and send CV directly to employer, if employer feels you are the candidate for his company you will get it.
  • you can hire services of any recruitment agencies in Canada that will be paid and will search job for you. (Not secured many of them are scam)
Thanks again.