jayjas said:
finally we got our passport! thank GOD
CONGRATS.. :)

Hope for the best for everyone...

ussinp

Mar 5, 2012
Hi Friends

SINP Employer Approval

I have a job offer letter from Saskatchewan under the skilled worker category. I have also got all the documentation ready for submission. However, now my immigration consultant is saying that from Dec 2011, there has been a change in process and the Employer has to receive an approval from SINP on the job offer before my application can be submitted to SINP. The process of employer approval takes 4 - 6 weeks. Can anyone please confirm if this is correct.

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
Dont trust consultant fully!! call SINP office, they will give you answer to your all questions. i called them several times before i even hire a consultant. all i wanted is to equip my self with the sufficient knowledge about SINP before i hire a consultant so that i can verify his reliability.
just call SINP asap!!

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
ussinp said:
Hi Friends

SINP Employer Approval

I have a job offer letter from Saskatchewan under the skilled worker category. I have also got all the documentation ready for submission. However, now my immigration consultant is saying that from Dec 2011, there has been a change in process and the Employer has to receive an approval from SINP on the job offer before my application can be submitted to SINP. The process of employer approval takes 4 - 6 weeks. Can anyone please confirm if this is correct.
I also have heard this somewhere else and seems to be true.. but as mysterocean suggested is the best option for you to verify this... Please share after you get answer

mysteryocean said:
Dont trust consultant fully!! call SINP office, they will give you answer to your all questions. i called them several times before i even hire a consultant. all i wanted is to equip my self with the sufficient knowledge about SINP before i hire a consultant so that i can verify his reliability.
just call SINP asap!!
Hi mysteryocean, i sent email in march to inquire about my application status and i got autogenerated email in which it was mentioned that family stream takes 8-10 months, but its 13 months now... should i call them? Is it negative to call them to inquire about status? i have their number but its like i have to chose number from menu... which should i chose to go accurate?

Hope for the best

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ussinp said:
Hi Friends

SINP Employer Approval

Well your consultant is on point.before you register, your employer has to register with snip and then get approval for the position he is seeking to hire you for. The approval process is In a form of a friendily phone call conversation with a sinp employment relations officer. They will ask your employer how you meet the employee, who contacted whom? If the employer is willing to wait and pay the salary as it applies to pr and citizens etc. the officer then makes note to either approve or reject the position. I don't think approval of the position and putting forward your application has a specific order. I'd say that once your position is approved by sinp your application has more chances of being approved. It's like recieving medical request from cic which means passport request is on the way. What I would suggest is tell your employer to register with snip that way they would get the position you are applying for approved as part of their sinp registration process.

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those of you who do not speak English as their first language there is a new language requirement for sinp. Email or call their office to see how this affects your skilled worker application. If you call press 7 and you will speak to the admin in charge. FYI.

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada (28/09/2010)
How long does it take for an application to be processed at Saskatchewan Immigration? What about at the Canadian Embassy?

Successful SINP applications will have their files assessed within 4-8 months. Processing times at the Canadian Embassies vary; however, successful SINP applications typically receive visas considerably quicker than individuals applying through federal immigration classes. The average time from making the SINP application to receiving a visa has been about 13 months.

I found that on sinp-employers-questions on the saskimmigration page. (I'm not allowed to post links)

Its for the skilled worker category.

ussinp

Mar 5, 2012
Thank you for your reply. I've also sent a mail to Sask Immigration. I'll keep you posted if i receive a reply from them.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
JCS said:
How long does it take for an application to be processed at Saskatchewan Immigration? What about at the Canadian Embassy?

Successful SINP applications will have their files assessed within 4-8 months. Processing times at the Canadian Embassies vary; however, successful SINP applications typically receive visas considerably quicker than individuals applying through federal immigration classes. The average time from making the SINP application to receiving a visa has been about 13 months.

I found that on sinp-employers-questions on the saskimmigration page. (I'm not allowed to post links)

This is the Link.
Waiting of a process that is unknown is killing, retarding and worst than the waiting of a process that you know the maximum limit dates (even if it is years)...

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JCS said:

Its now maximum time posted plus an average of 3months.

akira1025

Mar 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
I have a question for my friend. What's the mean of "waiting on applicant" which is show on the status of the SINP online application web suit ? Thanks

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akira1025 said:
I have a question for my friend. What's the mean of "waiting on applicant" which is show on the status of the SINP online application web suit ? Thanks
Perhaps him or his employer had been asked to provide an additional doc. They might have submitted it but it but that doc request kinda kicks people off the queue so usually adds 45 working days but with increase in the the number of applications Recieved in the last year, make that about 90WORKING DAYS! For it to get back on the queue.