26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
HI smfaisal28,

You mean your friend got his/her nomination?would you share his/her time line?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
deep1979 said:
hi suujwal,hw r u i am deep i frm india ,i applied last yr2012 oct,and get my jo on march 2013,im frm hotel industry, my employer uplod my jo for approval on 21st june,my consultant told me within 60 days i could get the approval,so can you tell me the email id of sinp,and do we realy get the visa to canada :-[
Hi Deep,
I am good thank you for asking. the email id of sinp is immigration@gov.sk.ca. Regarding your query about Canadian Visa, its upto the immigration officer. I wish you get visa. Also, consultant doesn't always provide correct information as they are not the immigration officer. So i strongly not recommend to use consultant.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
zortam said:
Today on 25 Aug the age of my application in SINP is 24 months (2 years) and i have not received any response from them in 2 yrs.... :-\
Its really sad zortam. After 13 days, my application will be 2 years old. Until now nothing yet.

anshsingh

Star Member
May 31, 2013
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sujwal my ielts had been expired it pass two years.... ihave to clear test again.. is it acceptable in academic category for sinp?????

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
anshsingh said:
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sujwal my ielts had been expired it pass two years.... ihave to clear test again.. is it acceptable in academic category for sinp?????
Hi Anshsingh,
Yes you definitely have to retake ielts test. Only General Training version of IELTS is acceptable for CIC as well as SINP. Also bear in mind that you do need to submit your IELTS report for CIC even after you got nomination from SINP. Although the minimum requirement is 4 overall score, however you must get minimum in Listening – 4.5, Reading – 3.5, Writing – 4 and Speaking – 4. Hope this clear your confusion.

makenn

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June,2013
anshsingh said:
yes! It is

patel1737737

Dec 3, 2012
hi sujwal

this is Mr Patel
before i told you my file - skill worker ,
add doc submit- 5th july 2013

still waiting but i want to know that my job offer - bookkeeper , so can u tell me which NOC code applied on me and i have to submit IELTS after nomination in CIC ,
AND can u tell me current time of job approval because my employer put my job for approval on 24 JUNE-13

PLEASE REPLY ME

THANK YOU
Mr Patel

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
patel1737737 said:
hi sujwal

this is Mr Patel
before i told you my file - skill worker ,
add doc submit- 5th july 2013

still waiting but i want to know that my job offer - bookkeeper , so can u tell me which NOC code applied on me and i have to submit IELTS after nomination in CIC ,
AND can u tell me current time of job approval because my employer put my job for approval on 24 JUNE-13

PLEASE REPLY ME

THANK YOU
Mr Patel
Hi, Mr Patel.
Your NOC is 1311. Yes, you have to submit IELTS. I am not sure about the current processing times for Job Approval.

anshsingh

Star Member
May 31, 2013
makenn said:
yes! It is
but when i submit my file with all documents including ielts that time i submit ielts certificate with academic category..... now i have to clear ielts again any guidelines for to clear ielts in which category....................

patel1737737

Dec 3, 2012
sujwal said:
Hi, Mr Patel.
Your NOC is 1311. Yes, you have to submit IELTS. I am not sure about the current processing times for Job Approval.
hi sujwal

when i was submit my file for nomination in sinp on time i was submit my IELTS academic certificate and after i got nomination , why i need to submit IELTS in CIC because before you said from 1st july 2012 , CIC required IELTS who comes in NOC LEVEL - C OR D , so as per my NOC - 1311, I am not come in level - c or d so i am confuse , and if need to submit ielts so how much band i have to show because this December- 2013 , my GENERAL IELTS -5.5 BAND , going to expired.

please reply me
Mr Patel

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabar_acmi said:
Applied: 8 December 2011
category: Family
AOR: Feb 22nd

Hi,

I applied on December 2011 and i had received File number and still now there is no response from SINP, can any one tell me which month of applications are processing now ??
Above is my processing time, my sponsor submitted the bank statement instead of me during the application submission on December 2011, do i need to submit the bank statement with respect of my sponsor ?? if yes, it's too late for me now
At present i am in Qatar on work permit if they request the bank statement do i need to submit the bank statement of India or Qatar??
with application i didnt submit IELTS score results do i need to submit if they request me ??

Can any one help me ??

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
Hi greatman,
unfortunately nothing yet. Next month it will be 2 yrs for me as well. I dont think i will get update until november or later. Its nearly the end of august and they havent asked anything from august applicant. so i guess it will take more time.
Dear Sujwal,

I think your the spot light in this forum, can you please look my issue and suggest me the best.

I applied on December 2011 and i have received File number in Feb 2012 and till now there is no response from SINP.

During my application submission time, my sponsor submitted his bank statement instead of me , do i need to submit the bank statement at the time of application ?? if yes, it's too late for me now.

i am from India, At present in Qatar on work permit, if they request the bank statement do i need to submit the bank statement of India or Qatar??

i did one more mistake, I didnt submit IELTS score results along with the application do i need to submit if they request me ??

Kindly suggest me, what can i do ?? recently i contacted them, and the reply from SINP is No documents requested as of now, if we request any document we will contact your sponsor.

Life is more complicated than we think !!!

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
Its really sad zortam. After 13 days, my application will be 2 years old. Until now nothing yet.
As per the previous threads now 2011 July applications are processing now, you may get the document request with in two to three months.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
Dear Sujwal,

I think your the spot light in this forum, can you please look my issue and suggest me the best.

I applied on December 2011 and i have received File number in Feb 2012 and till now there is no response from SINP.

During my application submission time, my sponsor submitted his bank statement instead of me , do i need to submit the bank statement at the time of application ?? if yes, it's too late for me now.

i am from India, At present in Qatar on work permit, if they request the bank statement do i need to submit the bank statement of India or Qatar??

i did one more mistake, I didnt submit IELTS score results along with the application do i need to submit if they request me ??

Kindly suggest me, what can i do ?? recently i contacted them, and the reply from SINP is No documents requested as of now, if we request any document we will contact your sponsor.

Life is more complicated than we think !!!
Dear Sabar,
First, Can you please let me know if you applied on Family Member category with or without job offer. If you applied on Family member in December 2011, the rule that time was to submit Bank Statement along with your application. Before July or April 2011, your family member in canada could submit their bank statement but since the rule has changed, i guess it would be best if you had submitted one.

Well, as you said its too late, what i can suggest you is start your bank balance and prepare for IELTS test.
If you are single you must have CAD $10,000 in your account and minimum 5 IELTS score in General Category. Although in each band there are different minimum score so make sure to look SINP website.

Regarding the bank statement, If you have enough money in your Qatar Bank account then you can show that, if you dont have you can show the bank statement from India. But the time you submitted the application which embassy you requested for further processing? Also make sure after you are nominated you must show Police certificate, Medical and send application for Permanent Residence, so that time if you write India as your embassy it will be nice. I think the processing time in India is quite fast than other countries.

I can suggest you is to apologise to sinp and send them those documents.
Also, as you know i am too waiting for response from SINP at the moment, I am September 2011 applicant. If you have any other question please write it here, many of our friends are experienced and they may suggest you more better. After all we are sharing our information with all of us.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
As per the previous threads now 2011 July applications are processing now, you may get the document request with in two to three months.
I think its quite long for july applicant, do you know anyone among july applicant?