AOR Received.
20-06-2011
LANDED..........
03-04-2011
skilled worker category

18 June 2011 - applied
20 June - got file number
22 October - requested original code of conduct
10 February 2012 - requested additional documents (bank account statement for last 3 months)
4 April - my employer received a phone call
23 May - requested documents (provide new offer letter from employer, my old one is for some not stated reason invalid)

more than 11 months now...

I don't really get it, they called employer and then they found out my job offer is invalid? ... doesn't make sense to me

JulieLord

Apr 4, 2012
W, UKales
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2011 via Representatives
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
waiting ...
Hi BigPete,

Did you provide them with bank statements when you sent the application off? if so, why would they ask for more statements?

I Don't understand why they would ask for a new Job offer if they have already called your employer... strange??

We have been waiting since November last year and heard nothing as yet ... I am hoping they won't request additional documents as I went through my application with a 'fine tooth comb' to ensure there was nothing missing, then my immigration consultant did the same...fingers crossed!

Julie

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
smile_2good said:
Hi rainy_june,

Its 14 months to my application now.. i called SINP and all she said my application is in process... i asked how long will i have to wait further.. she said we don't know but its in process... and kept saying this... you can call and follow on... basically now Family member stream changed to Family Referral and almost impossible to apply in family stream now... this change was due to the high number of family stream application intake due to lenient requirements... even one supporting family member supported 20+ family application at a time... this has led to increase processing time to infinite that SINP people themselves don't know the processing time limit of family applications that were filed before change...

Hope for the best...
smile_2good,

i have sent an email yesterday. today, I received an answer thru mail also, the only thing I got is my application is in process, no documents are needed at this time (that's it!).

oh well, at least my paper/application is now in process. sort of excitement and feeling uncomfortable with it. because many of here including you is in process for a long time exceeding the processing time for so long..I am thinking the same thing at this time, what you feel now is what I have now also. :( anyway, hope we get our nomination very soon!

God Bless to all of us here!!!

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Hi rainy_june,

Thanks for the reply and comments. Congrats to you on your file being in process and hope you get a fastest processing time.
yes its over 14 months now... and now its getting painful now... painful in a sense that now i don't know what is the max timeline,
all i can do is just wait and patience... :( :(

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
smile_2good said:
Hi rainy_june,

Thanks for the reply and comments. Congrats to you on your file being in process and hope you get a fastest processing time.
yes its over 14 months now... and now its getting painful now... painful in a sense that now i don't know what is the max timeline,
all i can do is just wait and patience... :( :(
thank u smile_2good...hopefully the soonest time possible....by the way, have you asked them about your concerns? like, how many months the maximum time for processing now? did you ask them how long the possible nomination of one's applicant?

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
rainy_june said:
thank u smile_2good...hopefully the soonest time possible....by the way, have you asked them about your concerns? like, how many months the maximum time for processing now? did you ask them how long the possible nomination of one's applicant?
i followed up my application first time in last of September via e mail... all they said the same that you got. then i followed up in december again they said the same, then i followed up in April and they said the same... lol... then i called them last month and she said wait your application is in process.. nothing more then that.. even she wasn't able to tell me the average processing time...

Bossing

Nov 22, 2011
Category: Skilled Worker NOC 6241-B
Submitted my application: Jan. 17, 2012
Application received: Feb.22, 2012
Got my file number: Mar. 5, 2012

That's all i got. i don't know how much longer i will be waiting, 'coz my current work permit is about to expire this coming August. so i hope i get the nomination before that so i can apply for my new work permit.... is there any site or link where i can check the status of my application(not phone number 'coz they always say the same thing)... thanks...

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada (28/09/2010)
Bossing said:
Category: Skilled Worker NOC 6241-B
Submitted my application: Jan. 17, 2012
Application received: Feb.22, 2012
Got my file number: Mar. 5, 2012

That's all i got. i don't know how much longer i will be waiting, 'coz my current work permit is about to expire this coming August. so i hope i get the nomination before that so i can apply for my new work permit.... is there any site or link where i can check the status of my application(not phone number 'coz they always say the same thing)... thanks...
Sorry but I highly doubt that you will get your nomination before August. I applied last October and still didn't here anything back. When I called before I prepared the Application package I was told it takes 5 to 6 months and now they can't even promise that I will get my nomination before the end of September (when my visa runs out). All they ever say is that the application is in process and that means nothing as they have so many steps to go through. And they don't care whether your visa runs out or not. My Employer is applying for an LMO now so I hopefully can get a work visa until I get the nomination (I'm here on a one year visa called youth experience; agreement between Germany and Canada). So much for SINP being faster than federal. Would be great for you if you'd get it on time but if I were you I'd look for other ways to stay in Canada until you get nominated. Depending on which country you are from and how old you are you could check for agreements between your country and Canada if they have one year visa for youth experience.

Best of luck
JC

sinp stud

Feb 26, 2012
biometrix said:
What doc was requested mate?

They requested for a bank statement which covers 3 mons transactions. After a few mons, they requested for detailed job responsibilities in my previous employment. Since then, I haven't heard from them again.

JulieLord

Apr 4, 2012
W, UKales
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
waiting ...
I heard from someone who applied under the SINP skilled worker category this week. He applied for SINP in September last year and received his nomination on 24th May. Hopefully ours won't be too long as we applied a month after him ::)

Has anyone else received there nominations for SW recently??

I'm glued to my pc waiting for the email!! ;D

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JulieLord said:
I heard from someone who applied under the SINP skilled worker category this week. He applied for SINP in September last year and received his nomination on 24th May. Hopefully ours won't be too long as we applied a month after him ::)

Has anyone else received there nominations for SW recently??

I'm glued to my pc waiting for the email!! ;D
Did they contact your employer yet?
I heard it takes 40 more days after they contact the employer so I don't expect an email with good news anytime soon.
Unless there are cases where they don't contact the employer which I doubt.
I really hope it won't take too much longer.

JulieLord

Apr 4, 2012
W, UKales
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
waiting ...
Hi JCS,

No they have not contacted my employer yet. ::)

Yes, I too hope it won't take much longer.. I wanted to be over there much before the Winter kicked in.. :(

wec660

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
I'm wondering how long will it take for PNP processing at Beijing Office. CIC received my application in June 2011. My status changed to"In Process" in October 2011. I still haven't heard anything since then, not even medical exam request. Anyone know when does Visa Office send medical request.

My time Line:
SINP Certification: April 2011
Submitted Documents to Visa Office: June 2011
Started process: October 2011

Still waiting for medical exam request

Can anyone else share their timeline?

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Did anyone get nominated who applied for SINP SKILLED WORKER last year? Or in 2010?
It seems like there are more people applying under family stream than skilled worker and still it takes much longer than they said it would.

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hello Friends,

I have got PR visa n will land to canada on 21st of june.
Im planning to settle in Saskatchewan so that I can sponsor my sister later on.
But Now came to know tht rules have changed n it not possible to call her.
Is it true? wht are d new rules n how can I call her now?
Plz help.

regards,
kg