+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All RQ Applicant Please Join Us On Twitter

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have created a new twitter account from where i am tweeting on and off to all MP's, PM, Minister's and Media Personnel, i urge you all to please join and follow we need to discuss this RQ limbo on that platform, i am trying to get in contact with law offices who can help us out ...i know it will be difficult but its about time that we stand up.
4-6 year wait is inhuman. My MP will be joining us on twitter once she sees some movement on twitter.

https://twitter.com/ResidencyQ

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should invite olivia chow she is very good member of parliament for trinity and spandina and member of the NDP probably future mayor of toronto

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please people. Mr. Kenney is listening! We need your feedback on Twitter.

The rest of the tweet Between Mr. Kenney and us:

@kenneyjason Dear Mr. Kenney, why not impose an additional fee for applicants wishing to expedite their RQ processing time?

1/ @WaelGharb Interesting idea. Part of problem is that it costs the Govt $555 to process each citizenship application, but fee is only $100

2/ Would those waiting for citizenship apps to be processed be willing to pay a higher fee (closer to actual cost) to speed up processing?

@kenneyjason Dear Mr. Kenny, I full agree govt. should not have to absorb additional cost. Many of us willing to assume our responsibilities

CIC Citizenship RQ ‏@ResidencyQ

@WaelGharb @kenneyjason Yes Hon.Minister we are willing to pay additional fees/cost.Pilot program can be introduce where applicants

CIC Citizenship RQ ‏@ResidencyQ

@WaelGharb @kenneyjason able to fast track their cases

RQVictim ‏@RQVictim

@kenneyjason Do you think that 48 months quoted by CIC St.Clair just to open RQ response is acceptable?

valaki kiki ‏@valakiki

@kenneyjason I think most of us would pay the full amount needed to process our applications if it means faster processing time. I would!

Wael ‏@WaelGharb

@ResidencyQ @valakiki All of us are willing to do our part. Let us help CIC help us

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great job chad .. please cooperate with wael he seems smart guy

and yes i agree no increase the fee for application fee and we wont have all this daily

in the main time if you didnt find respond for CIC find law firm and ask them how much it will cost

we all one hand

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gamasa said:
Great job chad .. please cooperate with wael he seems smart guy

and yes i agree no increase the fee for application fee and we wont have all this daily

in the main time if you didnt find respond for CIC find law firm and ask them how much it will cost

we all one hand
We are working together:) but all RQ applicants need to come on twitter and start tweeting to kenny and MP's...
there are only few helping rest are just silently watching....Special thanks to all who are helping :)

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE ON JULY 1ST
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
Good job ! I have joined in raising voice.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
REMINDER: The #LPC Twitter #QP session at 11:15am ET. Join @liberal_party and send in your questions to gov’t Ministers

Already sent few for Immigration Minister Kenny...please send in your questions.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All applicants who got Residence Questionnaire and are in and around GTA please private message me.

or Email at
gotrq2012@yahoo.com

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chad why private message im ready to meet you and support financial even to get law firm aganist this fat pig

we have nothing to to hide or scare im with you man .