All Pakistani College Students gather here........ :(

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Muhammad Bilal Javaid said:
Please share your profile those who got visa,rejection,medical call and waiting please gather here. :( :mad:
I applied in durham college on 3rd may still waiting plz tell ur profile stats when u applied anything u heard frm embassy in which college u applied

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
Hello please join this group ...we made this group to help Pakistanis..This group will combine all Pakistani students of Canada at single platform and we can help each other.. I request you to add more people here .. Actually we want to make a general group of Pakistani students where we can give the link of each university's PSA like groups of Australian PSA and Germany are working. It will help future students too to get all information on single platform.So, Please help us in our aim.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/canada.psa/

nadeem373

Oct 11, 2012
I have applied in NAIT College Edmonton.Here is my profile.
Visa Office......: Islamabad
App. Filed.......: 12-06-2013
File Transfer...: 12-06-2013
Med's Request: waiting
Med's Done....: waiting
Passport Req..: Already with them
VISA ISSUED...: InshaAllah will get soon
LANDED..........: InshaAllah will land soon

nadeem373

Oct 11, 2012
tehtaimuri said:
I applied in durham college on 3rd may still waiting plz tell ur profile stats when u applied anything u heard frm embassy in which college u applied
Please tell me that u get any resposne from canadian embassy Islamanbad.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
College Applicants Apna time waste karney se Acha he k Case Withdraw kar k Kisi University k offer se Apply karain :(

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadeem373 said:
Please tell me that u get any resposne from canadian embassy Islamanbad.
i have got my file number plus i paid fees latter which i sent to embassy i got a eply that they puttn it in my file...tooo

Dec 19, 2011
Guys today was a sad day for me.Anyway friends I need your suggestions regarding
my rejection .

I got Rejection of application in UAE.

10th: 68%
12th:60%
BETE-Telecom 72% from pakistan
IELTS:6.0 (R:5.5,S:6,L:6,W:7)
Fleming college:postgraduation diploma in Wireless networking.
Fee Paid of 1 year.

Application submitted in VFS office UAE:10-7-2013
Same day Its transferred.
Today( 18-8-2013)I got msg/your passport has been dispatched to VFS office though, VFS have not collect my passsort at the time of application.

Rejection Reason:
You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada at the end of an authorized stay becoz your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your financial situation and your future prospects and Plans.

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
interneeengineer said:
Guys today was a sad day for me.Anyway friends I need your suggestions regarding
my rejection .

I got Rejection of application in UAE.

10th: 68%
12th:60%
BETE-Telecom 72% from pakistan
IELTS:6.0 (R:5.5,S:6,L:6,W:7)
Fleming college:postgraduation diploma in Wireless networking.
Fee Paid of 1 year.

Application submitted in VFS office UAE:10-7-2013
Same day Its transferred.
Today( 18-8-2013)I got msg/your passport has been dispatched to VFS office though, VFS have not collect my passsort at the time of application.

Rejection Reason:
You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada at the end of an authorized stay becoz your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your financial situation and your future prospects and Plans.
How much statement did you show?? and how muuch is ur annual fee???

nadeem373

Oct 11, 2012
tehtaimuri said:
i have got my file number plus i paid fees latter which i sent to embassy i got a eply that they puttn it in my file...tooo
Where did you apply.I have again send e-mail to embassy plz tell me my status and no reply.I had received email on 24 JUL regarding my file number.Plus tell me one more thing my letter of admission already expire on Aug 9.What is your expiration date of admission bcz visa officer do consider this thing also.

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadeem373 said:
Where did you apply.I have again send e-mail to embassy plz tell me my status and no reply.I had received email on 24 JUL regarding my file number.Plus tell me one more thing my letter of admission already expire on Aug 9.What is your expiration date of admission bcz visa officer do consider this thing also.
I received e-mail regarding my fie no. on 10th july till then i am still waiting when I submitted my case i didnt pay the fees I payed the fees later which i sent receipt to the embassy in reply I got mail that they will put it in my file on same day the date was I guess 20th july ...till then no reply from embassy

Dec 19, 2011
@saadsdk.

I have showed 180,000 AED = 50,00,000

Source of income personal earning+2 brothers transferred this amount in my account.

I have paid adminsitrative fee:1115 $+ first semister fee:7800 $
As per offer letter requirement.

nadeem373

Oct 11, 2012
tehtaimuri said:
I received e-mail regarding my fie no. on 10th july till then i am still waiting when I submitted my case i didnt pay the fees I payed the fees later which i sent receipt to the embassy in reply I got mail that they will put it in my file on same day the date was I guess 20th july ...till then no reply from embassy
Thanks for the reply.Again i m asking you what is your expiration date of admission written on your letter of admission..

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadeem373 said:
Thanks for the reply.Again i m asking you what is your expiration date of admission written on your letter of admission..
u asking the deadline to pay fees was 23rd july.... i payed on time and now still waiting for medical/visa