+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

sunny82

Star Member
Dec 10, 2010
Hello Guys,

I am in the same boat. I applied Visit Visa on 10th May, 2017 at Lahore VAC.

I have checked my status on Gerry's website using Tracking ID. It says
Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 11/05/2017. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Is there any other way to get the details of the current status except Gerry's ?

Thanks.
Dear Arcanerk, I have in similar situation. I have applied visitor visa for my father and submitted application on May 10th in Karachi VFS. The status on vfs tracking is the same as you mentioned in your above post Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 11/05/2017. Kindly update about your case and how much more time will they take?

sunny82

Star Member
Dec 10, 2010
Dear Members,

I applied for my father's visit visa on May 10 and no news yet. Kindly update your status if someone applied visitor visa in May 2017 and received it already.

Thanks and Regards

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
Hi members,
I applied for my mother and here is her timeline:

Citizenship & Residence: Pakistan
Visa Office: Abu Dhabi
Application: Online
Application Received: 31-May-2017
Biometric Letter Received: 2-June-2017
Biometric Updated: 5-June-2017
Passport Request: 19-June-2017

During this time I submitted two case specific inquiries since I made a blunder on the IMM5257 form and selected wrong country of birth. I sent new form via case specific inquiry.

Hope this information helps

Agardezi

Jun 19, 2017
Link your application with gckey
Goto www.cic.gc.ca and make GCKey then try to link your paper application and you will be able to see updates

Regards
How do you link your application? It asks for an application number which is not mentioned anywhere on the receipt. I just have a tracking IF and a reference number. Please help me linking my application online?

Agardezi

Jun 19, 2017
I have a GCKey account but how do you link your application? It asks for an application number which is not mentioned anywhere on the receipt. I just have a tracking IF and a reference number. Please help me linking my application online?

Najeeburrehman

Jun 3, 2017
Dubai
I have a GCKey account but how do you link your application? It asks for an application number which is not mentioned anywhere on the receipt. I just have a tracking IF and a reference number. Please help me linking my application online?
Dear,
You can add the details using the other options with name, date of birth and funds available
Regards

Ali R Shah

Jun 20, 2017
I applied for Visitor Visa on 26th May and gave my biometrics on 30th, along with my friend who applied on 28th and gave his biometrics with me. He got his response on 10th June (Request Rejected) but i havnt heard anything yet.
Good thing is we applied online so my passport is not stuck thr. Any idea when will i get the response.
I have a valid US Visa aswell, and used it 4 times. Does it help?

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Well Usa visa doesn't not guarantee you but off course travel history does count which you have .

But other things needs to be consider like bank statement your business or job etc

However some ppl still get refusals but probably having valid visas is a good thing for them but not guaranteed

But stay positive and let see what will u get

Reactions: Ali R Shah

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I have applied as well valid Usa visa Japan visa Schengen visa and other visas but still I don't feel guarantee for my application

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied as well valid Usa visa Japan visa Schengen visa and other visas but still I don't feel guarantee for my application
US valid visa doesnt guarantees but still chances are positive

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys so i saw on the forum u people talking about they not taking the property assets is that true ?so they wont accept it ?the property papers n everything?

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Plus the letters we give with the file should be notariZed one ?is it better to apply online or paper ?where is the office for it in islamabad ?

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
VFS doesn't take property letter or any rental agreement

For online application u can submit whatever U want

Check their website for Islamabad address

Reactions: Fa93

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
No need for notarized because they will only accept bank statement original plus application and business letter or job

Yes only marriage certificate and all needs in English which u can do it through notary public

Reactions: Fa93

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
No need for notarized because they will only accept bank statement original plus application and business letter or job

Yes only marriage certificate and all needs in English which u can do it through notary public
That means with paper work we cant show enough ties better to apply online.thanks for ur answers