all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Because paper based application are faster than online applications

Would it be any affect I simply don't want to put my self in any delays because of linking if any ?

I am going to Japan next month and there for not afford to lose my time only because of linking
Hey

Yes i second you VFS karachi is not taking any additional docs and i m sure they have instruction from canadian embassy
May be they are evaluating pakistani application on different grounds like travel history .

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Yes to some extent it is right because ppl with strong ties often don't get visas.

It's all about luck and how VO sees your case

In this forum ppl told me they don't have any income plus any supporting docs and did approve from VO

So I don't agree with ppl who believe proper documents can their chance to get visa

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Proper documentation is good off course you should do your homework fully but don't think u will be succeed 100%

Maybe my views has different for other but I am telling here to do your best simple

Don't try to go with over dose documents sonetimes bundle of docs can lead to a failure because some counties I know they always refuses u 90% from the Asian counties including U.K. Is at the top

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
First complete your basic requirements.

Then if possible put ur supporting docs very less and simple

Don't show u have billions in account and trillions of properties

This is guaranteed a prb for them

Minimize and make it. Simple

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes i recently got approved with my whole family and i only showed business proof and bank statement but i have good travel history that was plus in my case

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Congrats dear

How did you show the business proof they don't take the NTN and business agreement or deeds etc

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I don't know but I have an excellent travel history plus I showed them my role in the brothers company on the letter head plus good bank statement

Remaining they were not taking my docs plus I have still some powerful valid visas of few countries and still I am neutral because VO can refuse anyone

arcanerk

May 6, 2017
Recently, I submitted my case at Lahore, Pakistan VAC and they were not ready to take any property document. I have the email which mentions the following:

"Kindly note that any documents showing property ownership would not be acceptable and also the Bank Statement for more than 90 days from the date of application would not be acceptable. "

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Oh yes this is true but I gave them 5 months statement which they have not said me anything else they refuse other property docs

Well all ppl
Can see here there is no set of rules from Pakistan if u apply for trv

So all decisions must be made by VO if he is happy then good day lols if he had a fight with wife then all the fever will drop on us poor ppl hahahs

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
But this is for sure before u submit your case VFS checks everything and if anything found out of the box then credit goes to the VFS

But honestly this should be clear that embasssy has appointed them for there work so VO will not normally go through in detail mostly they evaluate your case solely on your application by checking your

Travel history.
Bank statement means your starting and ending balance.
Your job or business.

Based on this 3 points they will decide in only 3 to 5 mins whether to trv approval or refusal.

That's the reason they don't need your other docs plus they have to handle other millions of applications so they are experienced and mostly Judge you from first look

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
If further application found reused based on your ties reason then next time you can write them back that we wanted to proof but your representatives refused to take

Very common refusal they tells everyone that you will not come back at the end of your journey which u can't even explain and ties doesn't fit here so they knows everything what to say with good or bad

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
My freind applied for b1 b2 Usa visa for her spouse on a fresh pass port and she was refused for one reason that we like to see your husband passport if he is going with you which she was not able to show them

After 5 days she applied and had an interview with the same person and she got visa first time fresh passport with refusal 5 days ago

That's the point I would say luck no one can believe they didn't even ask her any single docs except passport

Moral of the story is don't craze over these small visa things when luck is good you will get without submitting bundles