+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Yes it would be better because I applied paper based and ppl who are applying online gets more positive result because u can directly showing them ur ties

Gerrys are most stupid may be embassy told them but I am not ok if it's any condition

Reactions: Fa93

Ali R Shah

Jun 20, 2017
Ive applied for tourist visa with my friends on 26th May, they've all received there rejections on Saturdays after 9 days but i have not heard anything and its been almost 29 days for me.

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
If u apply from pk then Friday and then application go to their Islamabad and Abu Dhabi embassy

They work Monday to Thursday and then Saturday in middle least

If from Islamabad then Monday to Friday

Cic takes few application from Canada like express or other but not visitor or other

Ali R Shah

Jun 20, 2017
I have applied online so ive no idea where my application is. Would you recommend that i should get in touch with them after 28 days, processing time mentioned on website.

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
It will goto Islamabad and abu dhabi depends where they have sent yours

You can't contact them because they will take their time no matter how urgency you have .

My brother applied on 25th may and he hasn't received reply yet

Online is very slow mostly so it's better wait and see your updates online

Mostly ppl get ppr in between 2 to 3 months minimum

Reactions: Ali R Shah

Ali R Shah

Jun 20, 2017
Oh than ive no way than... i am planning to travel in Aug so ive enough time.
Best of luck for your brother. Yea i know but i didnt wanted my passport to get stuck so online was the best option for me.
Ive good travel history i was hoping to get it sooner but i guess i just need to wait.
thank you so much

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Yes my brother has many valid visas and he needs to travel after 2 weeks to Europe

But his passports are got stuck and he is very worried and hopefully he should get back in a week but seems like very complex situation and now he is checking updates 5 times a day

Ali R Shah

Jun 20, 2017
I can totally understand. I dont hv many valid visas apart from US.
My UK visa expired last year. though ive been to Europe 6 times and China, Russia etc.
Lets see what happens

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Inshallah u will get 100%

I came from Usa 4 months ago Ali tried for h1b but couldn't arrange it

Is there any way ?

Ali R Shah

Jun 20, 2017
InshaALLAH ... thank you dear.
I have no idea about any other kinda visa apart from Tourist Visa because i have never been interested in leaving Pakistan for good or job.
My best wishes are with you.