+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Jan 2020 SINP Applicants Waiting for Nomination Join Here...

Teecol

Nov 6, 2019
Hi All,

Just want to provide you guys an update:

Finally, my status has changed to IP earlier today. Funny thing is, when I checked a few hours after, another update came up for ADR.

ADR is for updated POF and additional docs pertaining to points claimed for points claimed for close family member... I got until Aug 20, 2020 to provide these ADR's..
Please did they ask you to provide your previous POF statement initially submitted or current POF as at that month? Hope to hear from you

Teecol

Nov 6, 2019
Hi All,

Just want to provide you guys an update:

Finally, my status has changed to IP earlier today. Funny thing is, when I checked a few hours after, another update came up for ADR.

ADR is for updated POF and additional docs pertaining to points claimed for points claimed for close family member... I got until Aug 20, 2020 to provide these ADR's..

Please what other document did they request for regarding the family member you claimed point for?

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Please did they ask you to provide your previous POF statement initially submitted or current POF as at that month? Hope to hear from you

Hi,

Yes they did. SO in my case they requested for my POF from Oct 2019 - Aug 2020.

Hope that helps...

Good luck! :)

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Please what other document did they request for regarding the family member you claimed point for?
Hi,

Updated payslip, utility bills and previous tenancy agreement of my sister who I am claiming points from. Such docs should show/indicate that she has lived in Saskatchewan for at least a year.