+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Jan 2020 SINP Applicants Waiting for Nomination Join Here...

Ayman ahmed

Jun 26, 2020
Hello All - I have submitted my SINP application in OID category on 13-Jan-2020.

1. Please let me know if anybody else is there from OID category from Jan 2020 month.
2. Please let me know till which date of OID applications are In Process now.
3. Does anyone received any timelines for OID applications processing.

NOC 2282
Application submitted 13-Jan-2020
Occupation in demand.
plz any update My noc is 2282 same as you and submitted April 10 still AR

Teecol

Nov 6, 2019
Please i need you help,

My express entry profile expired on the 20th of Sept. I have a current application with Saskatchewan with Status- in process.

I have created another express entry profile and have a new application number. So, Do i need to send a mail to Saskatchewan that my application number has changed or wait until i get nomination?

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Please i need you help,

My express entry profile expired on the 20th of Sept. I have a current application with Saskatchewan with Status- in process.

I have created another express entry profile and have a new application number. So, Do i need to send a mail to Saskatchewan that my application number has changed or wait until i get nomination?
email them with your new profile number to link with your SINP application. That's all

Manish Gautam

Sep 8, 2020
Please i need you help,

Inform them via email.