+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL INLAND APPLICANTS WHO RECEIVED PPR CONNECT HERE

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etkuo said:
Received CoPR :D, going to drive to Sarnia tonight for landing.
Congratulations!! enjoy your first weekend as a Permanent Resident 8) 8)

fawn

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etkuo said:
Watch out for the photo spec. are different between the application and the PPR. The photo spec. for the application wants 31 to 36mm from chin to crown, the PPR one wants 25 to 30mm from chin to crown.
did everyone here retake photos for ppr?

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats etkuo.

Kindly share your experience after landing at Sarnia boarder.......I live in Sarnia and would want to know the process.

Thanks.

etkuo said:
Received CoPR :D, going to drive to Sarnia tonight for landing.

Jan01: Created EE Profile
Mar27: Received ITA for FSW (In Canada, CRS Score 469)
Mar30: Medical Completed
Apr03: Submitted Application
Apr03: Status “Opened"
Apr03: Review of Eligibility "In Progress"
Apr07: Review of Medical Results "In Progress"
Apr07: Background check "In Progress"
Apr10: Medical Results "Passed"
Apr10: ECAS activated: We received your application for permanent residence on January 1, 2015. We started processing your application on February 20, 2015.
Apr15: ECAS Update: We have received your medical.
May06: 1st GCMS Notes Requested
May07: BOWP Online Application Submitted
Jun02: 1st AOR Received for EE
Jun05: 1st GCMS Notes Received
Jun05: 2nd GCMS Notes Requested
Jun25: 3rd GCMS Notes Requested
Jul06: 2nd GCMS Notes Received
Jul27: 3rd GCMS Notes Received
Aug15: ECAS In Process
Aug21: MyCIC Updated with no visible status change
Aug22: ECAS Decision Made
Aug22: 4th GCMS Notes Requested
Aug23: ECAS Update: We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 2, 2015.
Aug27: PPR Received
Aug28: Passport Copy (Visa Exempt) and Photos Sent via Xpresspost
Aug31: Passport Reached Ottawa
Sep03: Status "Closed"
Sep03: Review of Eligibility "Passed"
Sep03: Background Check "Completed"
Sep03: Final Decision "This Application has been approved"
Sep03: Return Tracker activated
Sep04: CoPR received

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
fawn said:
did everyone here retake photos for ppr?
Nope.

Since digital photos don't have a "size" in terms of millimeters, I just submitted the PR card photo to EE as well. They didn't have a problem with it.

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! Congrats to everyone! Just a quick question:
Did anyone get a PPR without being asked to upload their english test form? TIA! :)

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j0an said:
Hi! Congrats to everyone! Just a quick question:
Did anyone get a PPR without being asked to upload their english test form? TIA! :)
English test form was never part of the documents I was asked to upload... at least not for me!

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
English test form was never part of the documents I was asked to upload... at least not for me!
Thanks for replying AAlhadka.. +1 for you. Did you upload it with the initial submission of documents? I mean in one of the slots? My sister is really worried as she got a decision made on ecas but was only asked for RCMP beforehand. She didn't upload it during the initial submission of documents, plus it's too early for "decision made" in our opinion she just got AOR in july :(

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

Very very happy to report that I've done my landing today at Toronto's airport. I went for a trip, then came back.

The whole process went very well and smooth. There was a lineup of around 15-20 people, seems like mostly were students getting their study permits.

The officer that interviewed was super nice and helpful. There was only one interview, took around 5-10 minutes. No documents were needed other than my COPR and Passport.

After all was done, I got the magical 3 word phrase "Welcome to Canada".

Thank you all for the keeping me sane throughout the entire process. And all the best to everyone.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j0an said:
Thanks for replying AAlhadka.. +1 for you. Did you upload it with the initial submission of documents? I mean in one of the slots? My sister is really worried as she got a decision made on ecas but was only asked for RCMP beforehand. She didn't upload it during the initial submission of documents, plus it's too early for "decision made" in our opinion she just got AOR in july :(
You never know how fast or how slow an application might be processed, I've seen people applied in July and got DM too... so nothing to worry about.

As for me, English form never came as part of my upload documents, RCMP for my husband was requested latar in the process, so technically if she has been asked for RCMP so this is a very good sign and it means that her application was moving smoothly.

If she is single and didn't travel much plus maybe in an occupation that is highly needed, this might explain why her app moved so quickly...
Good luck and keep us informed when she receives PPR!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashrafgk said:
Hello all,

Very very happy to report that I've done my landing today at Toronto's airport. I went for a trip, then came back.

The whole process went very well and smooth. There was a lineup of around 15-20 people, seems like mostly were students getting their study permits.

The officer that interviewed was super nice and helpful. There was only one interview, took around 5-10 minutes. No documents were needed other than my COPR and Passport.

After all was done, I got the magical 3 word phrase "Welcome to Canada".

Thank you all for the keeping me sane throughout the entire process. And all the best to everyone.
So Welcome to Canada as a PR 8) 8)

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
You never know how fast or how slow an application might be processed, I've seen people applied in July and got DM too... so nothing to worry about.

As for me, English form never came as part of my upload documents, RCMP for my husband was requested latar in the process, so technically if she has been asked for RCMP so this is a very good sign and it means that her application was moving smoothly.

If she is single and didn't travel much plus maybe in an occupation that is highly needed, this might explain why her app moved so quickly...
Good luck and keep us informed when she receives PPR!
thank you for the positive thoughts, AAlhadka.. i will definitely keep you in the loop.. Congratulations again :)

nastasya

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Novem said:
Send passport in ottawa aug.25 tracker not activated yet.
I also sent mine aug 25th and it was delivered to ottawa on 27th. Hoping for tracker to get activated today !