+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL INLAND APPLICANTS WHO RECEIVED PPR CONNECT HERE

rolly27

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
guys please need your help for a new job offer. im planning to send my application this week me and my boss is confuse what date to put on job offer? date of issue? starting dat?? im gonna be working with the same employer where i currently working. please i already get refused brcause of this

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
rolly27 said:
guys please need your help for a new job offer. im planning to send my application this week me and my boss is confuse what date to put on job offer? date of issue? starting dat?? im gonna be working with the same employer where i currently working. please i already get refused brcause of this
Date of issue of an Offer letter can be current date or a date in the past not future.

And about the start date you might be having a temporary contract already with your current employer if so, Include the following as first clause in your offer letter:

1. Start Date:
You will be working with us on a permanent and indeterminate basis starting from Month DD, YYYY, i.e., after the end of the previous temporary contract. This offer is subject to the approval of your Permanent Residence application from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and your obtaining the Permanent Residence status in Canada.

Good luck.

ms-can

Sep 2, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received COPR and passports yesterday. It took around 4 months starting from Express entry profile creation around May 21st. Big relief. Good luck to all!

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
ms-can said:
I received COPR and passports yesterday. It took around 4 months starting from Express entry profile creation around May 21st. Big relief. Good luck to all!
Congratulations Ms-can!!!

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Congratulations Cherry. I am so happy for you.
My ecas changed to Decision Made on this Sep.22 midnight. Still no update in my CIC account.
How did you receive the PPR? it come through correspondence in your cic account or they send request email to you? :)

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Congratulations Cherry. I am so happy for you.
My ecas changed to Decision Made on this Sep.22 midnight. Still no update in my CIC account.
How did you receive the PPR? it come through correspondence in your cic account or they send request email to you? :)
Thanks! I received it by regular e-mail. I waited for exactly 2 week from DM to PPR. Be patient! Yours will come soon.

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! Just updating for timeline reference:

My sister's return tracker has finally been activated today.
Her PP was received by ottawa on sept. 16th.
MyCIC updated to "Approved" on Sept. 22nd.
There are no other changes on ECAS since DM

Good luck to everyone else waiting! :)

pk_2015

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Received my PP today. Landing this weekend.

michi

Sep 19, 2013
Hi guys,
do you know if you can travel outside Canada after landing procedure meanwhile waiting for PR card?

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
michi said:
Hi guys,
do you know if you can travel outside Canada after landing procedure meanwhile waiting for PR card?
Yes, but if you are returning on a commerical vehicle, like a train, bus, or plane, you are supposed to have your card. You don't need your card if you are crossing a land border in a private car.
If you are from a visa exempt country, you can probably get away with not having the card since the airlines aren't expecting a visa from you. Although, from what I've read, they techinally should require you to have one.
You will have about 6 months on your CoPR to land before it expires. So, if you are traveling before that you might want to just wait until you come back from your trip to land. That's what I decided to do since I'm flying out of Canada at the end of November.

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good evening all and WHAT a good evening,

about 30 mins ago received PPR!!!!! ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Finally ,thank you one and all esp AshesNDust for your voice of patience in the last couple of months!

Opening a beer right now.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Congrats to all. I also got PPR tonight, I think I will be to happy to sleep....

For the photo requirements, can anyone give me some advice?

On the website provided in the PPR letter, it said:
1. The name and complete address of the photo studio as well as the date the photo was taken must be included on the back of one photo.
2. The photo with the photographer's information must include your name and date of birth. One Photo should be left blank.

I took the photo in June when preparing the PR application documents. I found that on the back of the photo, it has all the required photographer's information, but there is no space for writing my name and date of birth.

I am wonder if all the PPR guys have provided all above mentioned information?

Any response will be highly appreciated. :)

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
vancitychris said:
Good evening all and WHAT a good evening,

about 30 mins ago received PPR!!!!! ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Finally ,thank you one and all esp AshesNDust for your voice of patience in the last couple of months!

Opening a beer right now.
You're very welcome! Glad you finally got the approval. Enjoy your well earned beer. :)

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Yes you can but you will need to apply for travel document from local Canadian visa office so you can re-enter to Canada. The processing time varies from VOs.

michi said:
Hi guys,