+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All info is loss while applying for Pr

Obvious

Feb 28, 2023
Hello
I was applying for PR online. Whole week I was filling all the info and it was showing “ready to submit”. Now when I push edit, it is all empty! Unbelievable. Have you ever experienced it? Can I restore info? Why is it gone? All was saved there and ready to submit. Help please

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I was applying for PR online. Whole week I was filling all the info and it was showing “ready to submit”. Now when I push edit, it is all empty! Unbelievable. Have you ever experienced it? Can I restore info? Why is it gone? All was saved there and ready to submit. Help please
I suspect that it is not going to be recoverable. There have been many problems reported with the online application and portal.

You could try calling IRCC, but even if you're lucky enough to get through and talk to a human...they may not be able to even answer the question of why it happened, much less offer a solution that would be faster than you just starting over. :(

Obvious

Feb 28, 2023
I suspect that it is not going to be recoverable. There have been many problems reported with the online application and portal.

You could try calling IRCC, but even if you're lucky enough to get through and talk to a human...they may not be able to even answer the question of why it happened, much less offer a solution that would be faster than you just starting over. :(
Thank you for your response. I will start all over again.

my family member told me she saw it was gone inside but still have sent , she was hoping they would get info anyway. ( I believe it is not right). Do yo have any idea what happens if they receive application and info would not visible?