+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL INDIAN APPLICANTS FORUM

rameshcs8

Apr 1, 2008
Dear Skilled Catagory Indian Applicants,

WELCOME TO ALL!
Now on wards lets start discussing only in this topic so that it will be easy for all of us to track on issues relavant to all of us who have applied thru New Delhi embassy.

As a first step lets first log in all our names and the date of application so taht we will get an idea how many of us are in the que.

Cheers!
Ramesh

shandilya01

Mar 5, 2008
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 27-05-2016
File Transfer...
S.A - July 5th, 2016
hi ramesh
rameshcs8 said:

WELCOME TO ALL!
Now on wards lets start discussing only in this topic so that it will be easy for all of us to track on issues relavant to all of us who have applied thru New Delhi embassy.

As a first step lets first log in all our names and the date of application so taht we will get an idea how many of us are in the que.

Cheers!
Ramesh
i had applied through CIC delhi and my Aor date is september 2001.Im currently waiting for my Visa.

mhtjy

Apr 9, 2008
Good concept to subcategorize blog - nation wise. This is grate opportunity for us to search for CHC India related issues.

heather

Feb 11, 2008
Hi

CHC started processing my application in June 2003...last month i received communication from them requesting for submission of docs...eg : work exp letter, proof of funds, IELTS report, update on educational qualifications, etc.
Would be submitting all the above shortly and then will wait for whatever follows next ....interview / medicals.

manojcv

May 15, 2008
Hi friends,
I received my file no. in August 2004. I wish to know how long will it take to receive my medicals? When I consulted a immigrtion consulatant, he said that majority of files in 2003 is settled and they have started with 2004. Is this true ?
Manoj, Kerala

GS

Aug 1, 2008
Dear friends,

I had applied for immgartion to Canada in Delhi embassy in june 2005 and i got my file number in july 2005.
I belongs to Thiruvananthapuram,Kerala.
G.Sudheesh
MOB:944601424

kunalcparikh

Aug 9, 2005
India
I got my file number in june 2004.. got request from CHC new delhi to submit my documents few days back.
I am requested to submit all my original experience letter, pay stubs,reference letters and other docs..
so guys if you do not have these original documents please start gathering from right now..

can someone please explain me what are these terminologies like AOR etc...

deepgagan

Jul 30, 2008
Ludhiana
Hi Everybody,

I have submitted my file on 30th May 08 in New Delhi office with AEO. My timelines are as follows :

Application Filed : 30th May 08.
AOR Received : 26th June 08.
Medical Request : 29th June 08.
Medical Done : 1st July 08.
RPPF Sent : 2nd July 08.
RPPF Acknowledged Receipt: 22 July 08.
Passport Request : ???????? ( Still Waiting....!)

Please mention your timelines like this to help others.

Thanks ..

Deep

jdas

May 10, 2005
Good thing for all of us. Applied in February 2004, AOR june 2004. Got a letter a month back for additional documents. In the process of submitting the same. In fact I was a regular in this forum. But for the last two years had given up on this idea of immigrating to Canada, as was not sure of anything. The letter has given me some hope so I am back to the forum.

Can someone tell me as to how long more it would take after submitting the required documents, ie for the visa to be stamped.

kavin6

May 31, 2006
Hi guyz,

I applied in 2004 and got AOR in Aug-2004 now i got request for updated info. I have few doubts regarding showing proof of funds and taking IELTS exam.

1. I own a plot worth 5 lacs and jewels worth 5 lacs how should I show the proof of funds?. pls suggest me.

2. I took IELTS exam in 2004 itself and scored 6.5. Do I have to take the exam again now and send the Test Results?. We got only 90 days to update all the information.

by the by I am from chennai.

Thanks in advance

arvindhakshan

Aug 6, 2008
Hi Guys,

As per http://geo.international.gc.ca/asia/new-delhi/site/feesperm-en.aspx I could make a DD in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi for INR 22,340 and courier it to Canadian Ebassy in New Delhi ?

Since my application includes fee for my wife as well, I'll just have to make a DD for INR 44680 along with the SAP fully filled and courier it to :

Canadian High Commission - New Delhi
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021
India
Tel: (91-11) 4178-2000
Fax: (91-11) 4178-2020

Am I correct ?

The 19,900 for PR can be paid after I get in to Canada right ?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

regards,
Arvind

Aug 9, 2008
Hi Folks

I am planing apply for canadian immigration from india, can someone guide me to some website and forums apart from this which can give inputs on this.Also would like to know the time it may take to finish of the entire process

Thanks

Regards
KIRAN KUMAR THOTA
kirankthota79@gmail.com

rameshcs8 said:

WELCOME TO ALL!

Cheers!
Ramesh

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kirankthota79@gmail.com said:
Hi Folks

I am planing apply for canadian immigration from india, can someone guide me to some website and forums apart from this which can give inputs on this.Also would like to know the time it may take to finish of the entire process

Thanks

Regards
KIRAN KUMAR THOTA
kirankthota79@gmail.com

rameshcs8 said:

WELCOME TO ALL!

Cheers!
Ramesh
www.cic.gc.ca

PMM

tilakm4

Aug 21, 2008
Hello deepgagan

I am thinking of applying for PR Visa, however am skeptical about the timeline of 5-6 yrs without the AEO.
I am a software engineer working in Kolkata, any idea about how to arrange an employment offer?

Mayookh