+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL INDIAN APPLICANTS FORUM

deepgagan

Jul 30, 2008
Ludhiana
Hi Mayooh,

My dear friend, You can google the employers on the websites on canada. You can even go to cic.gc.ca & there is a section named Refferal Credential office (some thing like this) where you can find many employers. Best of Luck. Keep in touch.

With regards,

deep

pervinder

Aug 7, 2008
hi
i am pervinder ,i have applied for canadian immigration in jan2005 received an file no in may 2005 .

in august 2005 i appeared foe IELTS.

I HAVE APLLIED UNDER SKILLED WORKER CATEGORY but recently changed my profession to teaching.
does teaching comes under skilled worker category.

pervinder

tilakm4

Aug 21, 2008
You can find out whether yours is a job listed in NOC by using the web site http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC-CNP/app/occupation_index.aspx?lc=e

I think teaching is a qualifying profession.

pervinder

Aug 7, 2008
hello

i am pervinder thanks for the sie address.
one more query please,

how is it that many applications are processed fast what waiting period you think i have now i had received my file no in may2005
i have also appeared for ielts with score 7.5 do i have to appear again.

pervinder

pervinder

Aug 7, 2008
HI ALL,

my email id is ppp_san89@hotmail.com,i want to know and make friens with people who have already migrated and are about to migrate
so that when my turn comes i am not alone and without any contacts.
also i want to know about who all have applied from wwics .

pervinder

padda

Sep 1, 2008
hi to all
i am ranjit padda from batala
have got file no in oct2004
still not any other response
i have a
question
i have done ETT IN SESSION 1999-2001 REGULAR
I HAVE DONE MA SIDE BY SIDE IN 1999-2001 PRIVATELY
AND HAVE MENTION IN MY IMMIGRATION FILE BOTH DEGREES AS STATED REGULAR ETT AND PRIVATE MA
WILL THERE BE ANY PROBLEM IF THEY SAY YOU CAN NOT DO TWO EDUCATION PROGRAMS IN SAME SESSION
THOUGH I CAN PROOVE THAT I HAVE GIVEN ONLY EXAM OF MA AND DID NOT GO TO ANY COLLEGE BUT HAVE GONE REGULAR TO JOIN ETTE CLASSES AT THAT TIME
ALL ANSWERS WILL BE WELCOME
THANKS
RANJIT
E
SS

padda

Sep 1, 2008
hi
pls if any body there have answer to my question
pleaes answer
i am very scary
that this is almost 4years i have apply and now if they create any issu about having two education side by side
one regular study and other private study
will they refuse me?
pls give answers
thanks
ranjit

pervinder

Aug 7, 2008
hi ranjit,

i read your letter as per what i understand education should never be a problem,if you have applied thru a consultant he should be ableto help u regarding this.
when u are called for the interview u shd confident in ue answers and indians are known for their education.

pervinder,
mohali punjab

padda

Sep 1, 2008
hello perwinder

thanks for giving answer to my queries
i think it is not a crime to do study
it may be crime if you have roll call at two places at the same time
any keep in touch thanks for giving a positive attitude
ranjit

muru

Sep 5, 2008
Hi All,

It is good to such a nice forum to discuss our canadian immigration issues.

I started my process at 2005 and around 2.5 years there was no any message from them, recently i received the medical request forms and completed the medical last month and waiting for their next intimation.

muru

Sep 5, 2008
Hi Pervinder,

I also have applied for canadian immigration and currently my papers at the final stage as i have completed my medical last month and just waiting for their final approval.

Same like you, i also would like to get some friends those you have already got the immigration.

Regards

Muru

pervinder

Aug 7, 2008
hi muru,

would u please tell me which month did u apply in 2005 and under which occupation
i have applied in the same year ,and also for which place in canada have u filled ur application.

pervinder

pervinder

Aug 7, 2008
hi ranjit,

i think it is wise to disclose only regular college education because anyway private education does not give u any points.

pervinder

muru

Sep 5, 2008
pervinder said:
hi muru,

would u please tell me which month did u apply in 2005 and under which occupation
i have applied in the same year ,and also for which place in canada have u filled ur application.

pervinder
Hi Pervinder,

It is nice to hear from you. Actually i have applied on November 2005 and got my file Number on Jan 06. I have applied under 'other service manager' category and mentioned "Toronto" as place of arraivel.

What is the status of your file? Have you got medical?

Muru

pervinder

Aug 7, 2008
HI MURU,

i am still waiting my consultant says 2004 cases are in process my applicatiom will still take some more time,
i had applied in jan2005 and got my file no in may 2005 under skilled worker category

pervinder