Hey
Here is my timeline:
AOR: April 20
Medical passed 1: May 26
Request new medical: June 16
Medical passed: July 10
Final decision: August 4
First PR portal email: August 7

I'm waiting for the second email. I called IRCC twice and they said to wait and don't know when I'm getting the second email.
wow congratulations. My partner's remedical just got passed last week. so it will take a couple of weeks to get final decision?

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Any update on this? Same scenario everything is completed in tracker but no copr details yet. so how would you know if you are approved or not?
I don't know to be honest! I am waiting it out! It's been almost a month now since all the things are showing completed for me and my dependent on the tracker! It's really frustating!

jasvinderpal

Jun 15, 2018
I have the same question did you have any updates on your situation did you get your COPR or anything else happened. same question specially with the "does all green and complete means your approved"?
No update till now and waiting for COPR and PPR. Did called them and agent said nothing to be done from my side while all completed and since it is within timelines so nothing to be worried. What to do :)

Rizu

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Guys
My name is Rizwan, sorry for jumping in between of the conversation.
My concern is, whether there is any delay in receiving COPR from Canada High Commission London.

I am from UK, had received Ready for Visa email in Jul'23 and based on that had submitted all requested documents to VFS London for issuing of COPR. I got the tracking no from VFS, which says documents received at IRCC office on 25/07/23.
As per IRCC timeline I should have received COPR within 4 week, but yet there is no reply or status update on the tracking website
By the way on the IRCC tracking website, it shows COPR document number and the expiry date (this is since I received Ready for Visa email).

Any one in same situation, please advise!

Last edited:

Johnny96

Oct 15, 2021
No update till now and waiting for COPR and PPR. Did called them and agent said nothing to be done from my side while all completed and since it is within timelines so nothing to be worried. What to do :)
Im on the same scenario honestly I just want to know why it is taking for them too long to finalize. I did some back reading someone mentioned that it goes back to your home country.

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Hello everyone!
FSW-PNP-O
AOR-26/10/22
All parameters show completed on tracker since Aug 29, however, it doesn't reflect COPR details.
Anyone knows when I can expect an update.
Thanks & Goodluck !

jasvinderpal

Jun 15, 2018
Im on the same scenario honestly I just want to know why it is taking for them too long to finalize. I did some back reading someone mentioned that it goes back to your home country.
No insights as to why they take so much time as I am waiting for next steps only!!

Last edited:

Rizu

Nov 16, 2017
Hello everyone!
FSW-PNP-O
AOR-26/10/22
All parameters show completed on tracker since Aug 29, however, it doesn't reflect COPR details.
Anyone knows when I can expect an update.
Thanks & Goodluck !
Have you received email from IRCC with subject: Ready for Visa

Rizu

Nov 16, 2017
No, no update on either my gckey or tracker. All parameters on tracker shows completed, that's the latest update I have available at my disposal. Thanks!
I would suggest to give a call to IRCC Canada for status update.

Below is my timeline for your ref.
11th July - All checks completed (BG, Eligibility etc.) - update shown on the tracker.
13th July - Received email from IRCC sub: Ready for Visa, requested to submit relevant documents to VFS, London for COPR
IRCC tracker reflected COPR details (Document no, Expiry date, PP no & issuing country name)
24 - 25 July - Submitted documents to VFS, they provided tracking number which confirmed document received at IRCC on 25th (this tracking is with VFS)

Since then, there is no update on COPR letter (Ideally it should take about 4 weeks as per IRCC timeline)
Did called VFS, but they don't have much information, except to what is showing on the VFS tracker.

Reactions: Deepak884800

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
wow congratulations. My partner's remedical just got passed last week. so it will take a couple of weeks to get final decision?
Hi!
Any update on your partner's application after re-medicals?
I'm in the same boat, re-medicals done and updated on August, 30, but no fresh update thereafter.
Thanks!

MR_KH

Sep 8, 2023
Hi,

I sent emails to 5 email addresses, and I finally got a portal email 26 April. I don't know if that had any effect or not, but I also called IRCC that morning, and the agent said they would send an email to the office and ask them to send it to me again. Call IRCC and hopefully you'll get an understanding agent who would send an email to them, I called on three different days and only the last one did it for me, the other two were suggesting things that were not helpful. I hope you will get it soon :)
Can you please share these emails with me? I have the same situation, all steps all complete in my application tracker...Called them and agent mentioned that on the 23rd of August, you got the email, but there is nothing in my inbox and spam? Not sure what else can do

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Can you please share these emails with me? I have the same situation, all steps all complete in my application tracker...Called them and agent mentioned that on the 23rd of August, you got the email, but there is nothing in my inbox and spam? Not sure what else can do
Hi!
Do you see COPR details in your tracker?