+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed - No PPR yet

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Yes i don't know why they are taking so much of time for PPR
Have you checked with other people if it’s common to wait that long for PPR when going through CEC? I have a friend who also has been waiting for quite a few months for the CEC process and has been quite frustrated by it. You can check other people’s CEC cases and how long they’ve been taking in this tracker too: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

officialprabhjot

Jul 20, 2023
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ontario

justusdebem

Aug 30, 2019
Hey
Here is my timeline:
AOR: April 20
Medical passed 1: May 26
Request new medical: June 16
Medical passed: July 10
Final decision: August 4
First PR portal email: August 7

I'm waiting for the second email. I called IRCC twice and they said to wait and don't know when I'm getting the second email.

heybumblebee

Aug 22, 2023
Hello, I sent an identical email to those emails, and one responded with my pr portal credentials, and I uploaded the photo, address and did the declaration on April 28. I got my eCopr a few hours back.
Hi, I have the same VO and SVO as you. I am on the same boat of agent told me the portal 1 email was sent but I didn't receive it. Could you please PM me which email you sent to get your portal credential? Thanks!

dhavanmehta

May 12, 2021
Category........
CEC
According to the agent, yes! just wait for PPR. Crucial part now is a lot of people (including me) are still waiting for PPR email for days, weeks, months even after all are completed. Here's my timeline:

AOR: March 05 (EE-FSW-0, PNP)
All completed in tracker: July 13
COPR in Tracker: July 14
Final decision in GCkey: July 14
RFV/PPR: pending
PVO: London,ON

how about yours?
Hi Have you received any update. I have spousal PR application going on and seeing everything done since July 14th but no ppr yet. My VO is Ottawa

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Hi everyone!

So I called up IRCC today and the agent told me that everything has been completed for me. She said your file is now pending final officer review at the VO. My VO is Vancouver. Does anyone have any idea when can I expect my portal 1 email? My details are in the signature!
TIA!

Johnny96

Oct 15, 2021
Hi everyone!

So I called up IRCC today and the agent told me that everything has been completed for me. She said your file is now pending final officer review at the VO. My VO is Vancouver. Does anyone have any idea when can I expect my portal 1 email? My details are in the signature!
TIA!
Any update on this? Same scenario everything is completed in tracker but no copr details yet. so how would you know if you are approved or not?

Johnny96

Oct 15, 2021
No COPR yet, does all completed means everything ok and it’s only COPR and PPR to be expected. Do you mind sharing your timelines as my BGV marked complete on 27th Jul so I am assuming it’s 10 days now post completion of all actions!!
I have the same question did you have any updates on your situation did you get your COPR or anything else happened. same question specially with the "does all green and complete means your approved"?