+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed - No PPR yet

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Hello, may I know if you also have COPR number in tracker already?
im waiting for PPR email since July 14
Unfortunately no! My COPR number hasn’t been generated yet.

AOR: 24th April (CEC)
All completed in tracker: Aug 01st
COPR in Tracker: NA
Final decision in GCkey: NA
RFV/PPR: Na
PVO: Vancouver

jasvinderpal

Jun 15, 2018
Hi, everything got completed and copr number was generated on the tracker by June 20. When we enquired to an IRCC agent on June 27th they said that they have already sent a mail on June 23rd but we haven't received any mail. So we asked them to resend the mail. And today afternoon when we called them back again they said that the email was resend today morning and that we should have received it by now. But we haven't received any mail till now. Worried a lot. It's really frustrating.
Hello there, would you mind sharing what you wrote in the email as I am in similar situation, all completed on 27th Jul but no COPR and PPR therefore planning to send an email. Not sure whether to do it or wait. I am an outland applicant.

jasvinderpal

Jun 15, 2018
yes yes, mine also shows in progress (overall) while the 4 stages are showed completed. I have my spouse as dependent, his Eli also not started.
Do you think sending email on the email addresses mentioned in this thread or reaching out to local MP (as mentioned by some of the applicant) is a right step or should I wait as 10 days have already passed since all completed.

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Unfortunately no! My COPR number hasn’t been generated yet.

AOR: 24th April (CEC)
All completed in tracker: Aug 01st
COPR in Tracker: NA
Final decision in GCkey: NA
RFV/PPR: Na
PVO: Vancouver
Update: I have been asked for dependent biometrics again, the tracker still shows everything as completed, would anyone be able to tell me if after submitting biometrics, I would have any chances of getting PPR?
My dependent had given her biometrics back in Dec 2022 for a visitor visa but they’ve asked for it again! As per their biometric fee request letter, they were saying they are processing the application and in order to make a decision they needed the biometric fee and biometrics I suppose!

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Mine is same with yours! I called the agent few weeks back and he said, if principal applicant’s status is completed, it will be same for the dependants too. I already have COPR number in tracker but no PPR email. How about ur COPR?
Did you get any biometrics request for your dependents when the tracker showed everything as completed?

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Anyone having AORs from April 2023 yet to get PR confirmation?
My details:
CEC Inland PA with Outland Dependent
AOR - April 24th 2023
Medicals Passed - June 26th 2023
Change in marital status informed and updated (submitted upfront Medicals and spouse already had given biometrics once for visitor visa)- July 10th 2023
Got a letter for paying the biometrics fee for spouse on Aug 04th 2023 which was worded as “We are currently processing your permanent residence application and in order to make a decision we need the following information/documents”
Biometrics request for Spouse (new one for PR application) - Aug 08th 2023 (This is so frustrating since the letter was received on Aug 08th but had a date of July 25th 2023)
Biometrics Submitted for Spouse - Aug 11th 2023

The biometrics got updated in the portal but no further updates as of yet. Called IRCC and they said criminality check is in progress but on my tracker everything is showing as completed for both myself and the dependent. Can anyone make a sense of this situation?

PVO - Vancouver
SVO- Edmonton

Thanks in advance!