Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Hey,
will this work for :
FSW-O
VO : RROC
all completed since june 15, but no COPR
Thank you
As I mentioned in an earlier thread, it didn't work. I have sent to all email addresses I found on the forum, but no one replied. The only one that results in a response is mistakenly sending the webform to Sydney, Australia. They forwarded the email to RROC and RROC replied me. But it just said my case is in queue for review and asked me to be patient. Again, it is not a case-specific issue. It is the RROC office issue. I think that office hasn't started the review yet, so, we can only wait till they do.

A7666

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
@Elizabeth Thekkz can you tell me plz on the confirmation of permanent resident document there is print "not for travel" which document we received with passport stamped..is this normal, every copr document same like this for outlanders..? Highly appreciated for your response thanks.

Elizabeth Thekkz

May 19, 2023
@Elizabeth Thekkz can you tell me plz on the confirmation of permanent resident document there is print "not for travel" which document we received with passport stamped..is this normal, every copr document same like this for outlanders..? Highly appreciated for your response thanks.
Yes,I too recieved the copr letter with a print of(not for travel) means we need a visa which is stamped in our passport along with that copr letter for travelling to canada.

Reactions: A7666

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Hi

I

Hi my PVO is also London Ontario waiting for PPR since 22nd June all completed do you know the email address on lobdon ontario should we send email to them?
Hello, I don't think we should send email to them, unlike webform, their email address is for required additional documents. After I sent additional documents that required by them to their email address, I received auto-reply email and it states "Please only send one email, do not send another email if you have already done so as this will cause further delays in processing. ... Any unsolicited emails will not be responded to."

Last edited:

Mrs Rashid

Jul 20, 2023
What all details u included in sending the email.
Is it works for CEC program applicants?
Waiting for the reply from those who get portal mail after using this emails?
Kindly reply me back
Hi i am a pnp nominee can i also send email to these addresses waiting for PPR aince 22nd June

Mrs Rashid

Jul 20, 2023
Hello, I don't think we should send email to them, unlike webform, their email address is for required additional documents. After I sent additional documents that required by them to their email address, I received auto-reply email and it states "Please only send one email, do not send another email if you have already done so as this will cause further delays in processing. ... Any unsolicited emails will not be responded to."
Oh alright i raised webforms also but no reply yet...

achu909

Jul 21, 2023
Hi I am inland applicant. Was approved on 19 June 2023. Rrceived ecopr on 26 June . I am waiting for my husband's passport request letter. I tried calling IRCC, raised a webform, tried send emails to ircc and even tried calling MP's office. Still no updations. Tracker shows everything is completed, only the eligibility part for my husband shows not started. I would appreciate if anyone could help.

rmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
We applied for CEC program.My visa &copr will expire on sep 2023,before that I have to reach canada,there is a little bit risk in my travelling bcoz my hus didn’t receive the copr ,he is the primary applicant.we don’t know what to do ,we r in a great trouble
Check your DM

Thermo

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
EE FSW Outland
ITA March 23
AOR May 13
All completed since July 10. VO RROC
No email. No COPR on Tracker.