CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
What all details u included in sending the email.
Is it works for CEC program applicants?
Waiting for the reply from those who get portal mail after using this emails?
Kindly reply me back
My application was approved under CEC. In the email I mentioned my & my wife's Date of birth, Passport Number, UCI and application number and that we are currently inside Canada. Also, attached screenshots from my tracker and GCkey portal. I also mentioned that IRCC customer care agent has confirmed that all steps for my application is complete.

Elizabeth Thekkz

May 19, 2023
My application was approved under CEC. In the email I mentioned my & my wife's Date of birth, Passport Number, UCI and application number and that we are currently inside Canada. Also, attached screenshots from my tracker and GCkey portal. I also mentioned that IRCC customer care agent has confirmed that all steps for my application is complete.
Thank u so much

EESandidate

Mar 14, 2023
Hi everyone,
my tracker shows everything was completed on May 24th but up until now, I haven't received my COPR or any updates. I called IRCC couple of times and they said I just have to be patient.The primary office is Ottawa and the secondary office is Etobicoke. Is this normal? How long will it take?

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Hi everyone,
my tracker shows everything was completed on May 24th but up until now, I haven't received my COPR or any updates. I called IRCC couple of times and they said I just have to be patient.The primary office is Ottawa and the secondary office is Etobicoke. Is this normal? How long will it take?
It shouldn't be normal but it is. There are several of us on the thread who are in the same situation. Are your case in CPC Ottawa or the RROC like us?

EESandidate

Mar 14, 2023
Then you could rest assure. The CPC Ottawa typically send RFV in 3-4 weeks if not immediately.
I have to ask them again cause they said Ottawa. I didn't know there are 2 offices there. But considering that it has been more than one and a half month, it's probably RROC

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
I have to ask them again cause they said Ottawa. I didn't know there are 2 offices there. But considering that it has been more than one and a half month, it's probably RROC
Yeah I'm willing to bet it's RROC since Ottawa has been issuing a lot of PPRs recently for several May AORs already. As with most RROC cases, mine was also at CPC Ottawa and then transferred to RROC after which all movement stopped.
Been a month for me today so I know how you feel.

EESandidate

Mar 14, 2023
Yeah I'm willing to bet it's RROC since Ottawa has been issuing a lot of PPRs recently for several May AORs already. As with most RROC cases, mine was also at CPC Ottawa and then transferred to RROC after which all movement stopped.
Been a month for me today so I know how you feel.
How long will this step usually take for RROC?

EESandidate

Mar 14, 2023
which stream do you belong to?
FSW inland but I only have Canadian work experience. They did a FSW draw and I was picked up.
Stream - FSW Inland;
CRS - 508, one applicant;
ITA - 1st Feb, 2023;
AOR - 20th Mar, 2023;
Country of Residence - Canada;
Everything Completed - 24th May, 2023;
no updates afterwards

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
How long will this step usually take for RROC?
Nobody knows unfortunately. All we know is RROC have not issued any PPRs after mid-May. They are probably waiting for some magical date to start giving the final decision for all our applications but we don't know when that is.

J1996

Jul 7, 2023
Nobody knows unfortunately. All we know is RROC have not issued any PPRs after mid-May. They are probably waiting for some magical date to start giving the final decision for all our applications but we don't know when that is.
All stages completed since 15th june, AOR Jan
VO : RROC
FSW - O
COPR : not showing
can sending mails to the ids mentioned earlier in this thread help in this case ?