+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed - No PPR yet

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Most files at Ottawa VO go with RROC and that mean high chances of your file too can be at RROC ottawa.
Guess I'll find out on my weekly IRCC call this Thursday.
I did a bit of reading on RROC and isn't supposed to be a good thing? Better than being stuck in primary VO right?

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Guess I'll find out on my weekly IRCC call this Thursday.
I did a bit of reading on RROC and isn't supposed to be a good thing? Better than being stuck in primary VO right?
Actually not! RROC is a virtual team and they deal with FSW applications especially from NOC codes which are in higher demand. They also deal with refugee applications. So there is lot of delay at RROC.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Oh didn't know that bit about them also processing refugee applications. Just thought literally having ' Rapid' in their name would mean something good for us but guess not.

Also since it's NOC dependent it doesn't apply to all applications so no guarantee mine will end up there I guess.

Are you in healthcare by any chance? I'm in NOC group 2132 (Manufacturing Engineering) so wouldn't apply.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Oh didn't know that bit about them also processing refugee applications. Just thought literally having ' Rapid' in their name would mean something good for us but guess not.

Also since it's NOC dependent it doesn't apply to all applications so no guarantee mine will end up there I guess.

Are you in healthcare by any chance? I'm in NOC group 2132 (Manufacturing Engineering) so wouldn't apply.
Yes I am healthcare

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023

Check the link I have posted, it tells u stuff about visa offices. Most files at Ottawa are at RROC and additionally RROC doesnt only deal with special NOC codes it also deals with pending FSW applications to verify the info for final decision.

ProfMovingToCanada

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Mine is completed for me since June 19th but for my wife the eligibility part is not started, and the overall application status is still in progress.

I noticed my COPR Number on June 22nd but there is no specific date that I can say they updated that. The expiry date is June 18th, 2024 so I think the COPR Number was generated on June 18th, 2023 since this document is valid for 1 year ? I have no idea how they work honestly.

IRCC Account shows Final Decision on June 20th, 2023, but application in progress so why I have a COPR number?
Are you Inland and what stream?

Elizabeth Thekkz

May 19, 2023
@Elizabeth Thekkz did your husband receive portal email..,? My husband also in Canada he did not receive any portal email yet..but Rfv letter we received on 22june..
No,not yet he recieved any portal mail.my Passport submission rqst mail recieved on April 14,2023& i got my visa&copr letter.but in the tracker the application status is still in progress&my eligibilty has not started,but my husband‘s & my copr dates &expiry dates are showing,but he doesn’t recieved any portal rqst.

jeswina

Jun 29, 2023
Hi,

I sent emails to 5 email addresses, and I finally got a portal email 26 April. I don't know if that had any effect or not, but I also called IRCC that morning, and the agent said they would send an email to the office and ask them to send it to me again. Call IRCC and hopefully you'll get an understanding agent who would send an email to them, I called on three different days and only the last one did it for me, the other two were suggesting things that were not helpful. I hope you will get it soon :)
Could you please send me those mail id sir

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
It worked! Thanks alot i got my PPR
Hello, I am a little surprised that it works for outlanders too. Does it works only if application in a certain VO or doesn't matter ?
I have waited more than a month since everything completed and copr in tracker, not sure if I should keep waiting or send emails too. As I called IRCC, agent confirmed everything completed, but still in progress, I don't have gcms notes, so I can't be sure if it's approved.

Last edited: