+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed - No PPR yet

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Anyone have some updates? Spousal sponsorship inland,

Got our COPR number on tracker in march. No word until end of may when we emailed the landing teams ourselves and got the portal invite. Declared presence / address / photo the next day. Then nothing for 2 weeks. Called IRCC June 19th; and the agent confirmed everything is done and completed, however someone appears to have "forgotten" to change the app status which starts the automatic process of getting the copr etc. He mentioned he sent an email containing our completed app marked as urgent to IRCC and to call back on the friday if nothing is received. We called the friday since still 0 updates, and the agent just confirmed everything is done and there is nothing on their end they can do anymore as it is just the VO not replying to the inquiry.

Elizabeth Thekkz

May 19, 2023
Anyone have some updates? Spousal sponsorship inland,

Got our COPR number on tracker in march. No word until end of may when we emailed the landing teams ourselves and got the portal invite. Declared presence / address / photo the next day. Then nothing for 2 weeks. Called IRCC June 19th; and the agent confirmed everything is done and completed, however someone appears to have "forgotten" to change the app status which starts the automatic process of getting the copr etc. He mentioned he sent an email containing our completed app marked as urgent to IRCC and to call back on the friday if nothing is received. We called the friday since still 0 updates, and the agent just confirmed everything is done and there is nothing on their end they can do anymore as it is just the VO not replying to the inquiry.
How did u contacted the landing team?.
I’m CEC program Outland &Bt my hus is in Canada.I received my visa&copr on April 25, 2023 but my hus doesn’t receive any portal request& copr yet.we have been waiting for 2mnths.we contacted the IRCC helpline&they told as to wait& again we contacted & they told as that they will send a msg to IRCC.still not yet received any update

arun484

Oct 14, 2022
@arun484 did you get Rfv letter..?
We received Rfv letter yesterday..my dependents are outland can they submit their passports in vfs office on the behalf of this letter or should we wait for my ecopr.? Plz help me
I am CEC inland and so are my dependents. I received my eCOPR today but no RFV. Sorry I couldn't be of help!

joacy.fonseca

Jun 26, 2023
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,

My COPR showed up on June 22nd on the tracker but no email yet or any update on the IRCC account. I hope they will send soon!

joacy.fonseca

Jun 26, 2023
Category........
PNP
On which date everything got completed on your tracker..As mine showed completed since june 15 but no ecopr generated
Mine is completed for me since June 19th but for my wife the eligibility part is not started, and the overall application status is still in progress.

I noticed my COPR Number on June 22nd but there is no specific date that I can say they updated that. The expiry date is June 18th, 2024 so I think the COPR Number was generated on June 18th, 2023 since this document is valid for 1 year ? I have no idea how they work honestly.

IRCC Account shows Final Decision on June 20th, 2023, but application in progress so why I have a COPR number?

Reactions: ShuBhaMAhuJA

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Mine is completed for me since June 19th but for my wife the eligibility part is not started, and the overall application status is still in progress.

I noticed my COPR Number on June 22nd but there is no specific date that I can say they updated that. The expiry date is June 18th, 2024 so I think the COPR Number was generated on June 18th, 2023 since this document is valid for 1 year ? I have no idea how they work honestly.

IRCC Account shows Final Decision on June 20th, 2023, but application in progress so why I have a COPR number?
Just the delay in your portal email.. Copr generated means you are approved

Reactions: joacy.fonseca

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
My primary VO where the file is still stuck at is Ottawa. So I guess it's VOs outside Ontario also which are doing the same thing.

There are applicants waiting even for a month with all stages completed so no idea how long it's going to take really.

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
My primary VO where the file is still stuck at is Ottawa. So I guess it's VOs outside Ontario also which are doing the same thing.

There are applicants waiting even for a month with all stages completed so no idea how long it's going to take really.
Omg..Don’t tell me that..I’m done waiting its taking to long.. I’m on edge

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023

Most files at Ottawa VO go with RROC and that mean high chances of your file too can be at RROC ottawa.