+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed - No PPR yet

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hi @Josh_dan
Completely agree with you. It hs been so frustrating. Everything was completed in tracker on 5th June 2023 and have received no update.

Have raised the webform too but got an automated reply.
Please keep us all posted if you get an actual response. I've submitted a webform and called, so really hoping for some sort of update this week.

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Hello Everyone, My All status in Tracker got completed as of 15 June & Also my medical date updated in Gckey passed as of June 15th as well No Ecopr Available yet or any Portal request..Anyone in the similar situation & how long it will take??

arun484

Oct 14, 2022
Hello all, My Status tracker was marked All completed on Mar 23. I just got the portal-1 emails today. Looks like mine was the worst case scenario but know that it could take a while. My application may have been left on the forgotten pile. I submitted a webform to update my daughter's new passport number and that may have prompted them to take a look. Again just a guess! All the best for whoever is still waiting.

arun484

Oct 14, 2022
Hello all, My Status tracker was marked All completed on Mar 23. I just got the portal-1 emails today. Looks like mine was the worst case scenario but know that it could take a while. My application may have been left on the forgotten pile. I submitted a webform to update my daughter's new passport number and that may have prompted them to take a look. Again just a guess! All the best for whoever is still waiting.
It looks like the actual reason I got a response was my MP office. I had contacted them on Jun 14th asking for their help and they sent an escalation note to IRCC on Jun 16th. MP office did an amazing job responding, following up and escalating the case. They were very professional and courteous. I would advice anyone who are waiting past the standard processing SLA to not hesitate to contact your respective MP offices to try and escalate your case.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hi @Josh_dan
Completely agree with you. It hs been so frustrating. Everything was completed in tracker on 5th June 2023 and have received no update.

Have raised the webform too but got an automated reply.
Hey I am in a similar situation - FSW-O
All things marked complete since 29 May 2023 but no COPR number and no update
Primary VO Ottawa Secondary VO Sydney (Australia)
Called IRCC many times and they have same reply " all stages completed, you have to wait for the final decision".

Elizabeth Thekkz

May 19, 2023
It looks like the actual reason I got a response was my MP office. I had contacted them on Jun 14th asking for their help and they sent an escalation note to IRCC on Jun 16th. MP office did an amazing job responding, following up and escalating the case. They were very professional and courteous. I would advice anyone who are waiting past the standard processing SLA to not hesitate to contact your respective MP offices to try and escalate your case.
How did u contacted the Mp Office?.could u plz explain it?

A7666

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
@arun484 did you get Rfv letter..?
We received Rfv letter yesterday..my dependents are outland can they submit their passports in vfs office on the behalf of this letter or should we wait for my ecopr.? Plz help me