+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed - No PPR yet

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hi @Josh_dan
I have the same case as yours. Any update?
No update yet. I'm sending IRCC a webform today to enquire about it. They won't respond to me but a webform usually gets them to look at the application at the very least, so hopefully they send the email soon.
May I ask how long it has been for you since all categories were marked complete on tracker?

Reactions: vidurarora

vidurarora

Jun 12, 2023
Hi @Josh_dan all my categories were marked complete on June 5. It has been about a week. Most of the folks have suggested me to wait for some more time upto a month.
Do you think it would be idle to raise webform or wait for some more time?

Reactions: Josh_dan

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Looks like we're both in the same boat. Personally, I feel like a month is too long, but I guess it depends how patient you are and when you plan on entering Canada.
I'm sending a webform today so I'll keep you posted if anything happens.
If you don't mind, could you please let me know once you get the email.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Surely @Josh_dan please keep me posted.
Also, ill let you know in case of any updates. Thanks in advance.
Just letting you know I submitted the webform and got an auto-reply email from IRCC stating they're facing a high volume of requests and will respond ASAP.

I guess we just have to wait and see if they will do anything about it now. May I ask how long you're planning on waiting or if you're also going to attempt to send webforms or maybe consider calling IRCC?

msmohit871

Nov 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
CEC Inland with Outland Spouse
AOR: April 3, 2023
Bio/Med/UCI Updated: May 4, 2023
Re-Medical Requested: May 25, 2023
Eligibility Completed: May 26, 2023
Background verification Completed: May 26, 2023
Re-Medical Passed: June 4, 2023

No approval or RFV till now.

Reactions: Lord_Tony

vidurarora

Jun 12, 2023
Just letting you know I submitted the webform and got an auto-reply email from IRCC stating they're facing a high volume of requests and will respond ASAP.

I guess we just have to wait and see if they will do anything about it now. May I ask how long you're planning on waiting or if you're also going to attempt to send webforms or maybe consider calling IRCC?
Hi @Josh_dan thanks for your message and update.
Still eagerly waiting for the email. I plan on raising a webform this weekend if I don’t get anything.

Reactions: Josh_dan

anandsin

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
All my eligibility, medical, biometrics, background verification shows passed on application tracker as og 6/15/23.

Now my spouse has to provide biometrics and her verification and eligibility will begin. More waiting time for me.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Any updates??
Nothing yet for me. I called IRCC and the agent confirmed eligibility, information sharing, security check, etc are all passed matching the info on Tracker. He said everything looks good but all I can do is wait for the VO to pass final approval and there is no timeline for that. He mentioned that since processing time is well within the 26 month period there's nothing they can do to speed it up.

It's getting frustrating now, 10 days since all completed on Tracker with no RFV/PPR. Any success stories from any of you?

psrt

Jun 14, 2023
Nothing yet for me. I called IRCC and the agent confirmed eligibility, information sharing, security check, etc are all passed matching the info on Tracker. He said everything looks good but all I can do is wait for the VO to pass final approval and there is no timeline for that. He mentioned that since processing time is well within the 26 month period there's nothing they can do to speed it up.

It's getting frustrating now, 10 days since all completed on Tracker with no RFV/PPR. Any success stories from any of you?
I am FSW-O applicant waiting since last 11 days. No email or COPR details on portal. Some people got the RFV in 2 or 3 days after everything is completed, can't catch any pattern as to why we have have to wait..

Helikorakan

Apr 11, 2023
Nov 3rd AOR here,

Everything completed with COPR number in tracker since May 28th.Awaiting CBSA notes, I have a funny feeling my security is not done yet because it happens only when security is passed.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Nov 3rd AOR here,

Everything completed with COPR number in tracker since May 28th.Awaiting CBSA notes, I have a funny feeling my security is not done yet because it happens only when security is passed.
There seems to be a group of applicants like yourself who are able to see COPR details on Tracker but then don't receive RFV for ages.

I could be wrong but I think the factors resulting in that status are different from what others like myself are dealing with, which is no COPR details on tracker although security and everything else is indeed passed (as verified by IRCC via phone call).

vidurarora

Jun 12, 2023
Hi @Josh_dan
Completely agree with you. It hs been so frustrating. Everything was completed in tracker on 5th June 2023 and have received no update.

Have raised the webform too but got an automated reply.