+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed - No PPR yet

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
I see this similar issue discussed in thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-say-pr-approved-in-january-but-no-copr-ppr-letters-or-communication-from-ircc.684554/page-6 where as well they have referred to the print queue.

It would be good if others who are in similar situation can provide their experience from GCMS notes ...
Thanks for providing the link. Are you also assigned to this print queue? I created a new thread specific for PQ9515 to know more from people who are in the same situation. I hope people can respond to that thread so it can be a common reference in the future since I think this print queue is problematic.

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
I see this similar issue discussed in thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-say-pr-approved-in-january-but-no-copr-ppr-letters-or-communication-from-ircc.684554/page-6 where as well they have referred to the print queue.

It would be good if others who are in similar situation can provide their experience from GCMS notes ...
my one is PQ-VISA-6025-ACP waiting since Feb 2,2023 after eveything approved based on GCMS notes I received last March 2023

• Sad
Reactions: AAmd29

Darth Vader

Aug 19, 2018
Since more ppl are interested in the emails I sent out to portal teams, below are the email id's. In the email I mentioned my & my wife's Date of birth, Passport Number, UCI and application number and that we are currently inside Canada. Also, attached screenshots from my tracker and GCkey portal. I also mentioned that IRCC customer care agent has confirmed that all steps for my application is complete.

IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

All the best everyone!
Sent a mail to these emails today. I got a response that my RFV was sent since Mar 9,2023 but I never received it even in my spam. I have replied that they should resend , fingers crossed

Reactions: KseniaRafalovich

Jasleenbrar26

Mar 17, 2023
Since more ppl are interested in the emails I sent out to portal teams, below are the email id's. In the email I mentioned my & my wife's Date of birth, Passport Number, UCI and application number and that we are currently inside Canada. Also, attached screenshots from my tracker and GCkey portal. I also mentioned that IRCC customer care agent has confirmed that all steps for my application is complete.

All the best everyone!
It worked! Thanks alot i got my PPR

Jasleenbrar26

Mar 17, 2023
hi , when did you send and did they reply with the RFV instantly or with another response initially? I got a response that i was sent RFV on mar 9, so i have mailed back that i didnt receive.
I sent the message on weekend and they replied on monday when their office opens

David Adebayo

May 16, 2023
Please it's been 3 weeks since I and my family received our BVL still no reply.... Please what is really going on .... Please should reply to this

Darth Vader

Aug 19, 2018

All the best everyone!
Thanks for these emails. It worked. Got my RFV yesterday

Reactions: KseniaRafalovich

SPAGI

Mar 21, 2023
AOR: October 7
PVO: CPC Ottawa | SVO: CIO
All completed: March 28
(Called this morning and they said waiting for officer to finalize everything and issue portal email)
Hi, my AOR 3 Nov 2022
Tracker shows everything completed except spouse eligibility not started
I've got COPR number assigned as well.
I'm PNP outland applicant.
Called yesterday to IRCC, they said same thing, my application is finalizing by Sydney office. Did you receive portal email? Thanks

Elizabeth Thekkz

May 19, 2023
Hii, Me and My husband applied for Pr through Canadian experience class,my Husband is already in Canada and I’m in india.On April 14,2023 My passport submission request received and I submitted my passport on 19 April 2023 at Bangalore vfs ,then my visa was stamped on 25April,2023 along with copr received back on 28April,2023,but the problem is My husband is the primary applicant and he hasn’t received any portal request & copr yet,He raised a web form detailing that he is the primary applicant&me as secondary one and he is currently in Canada& me outside canada, also the address,email id&Contact number.Later we received a mail with a response that they received our web form request but still not received any Poratal request or copr for my husband’s Pr.why it’s happening like this?could anybody know about it?.waiting for a reply for our issue?

Last edited:

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello
Here is my timeline
FSW-O
AOR 15 feb
BIL 28 feb
Bio 7 mar
Elligibility completed 11 mar
Background completed 11 may
Medicals passed 16 may (delay because aditionnal docs requested)
PVO: CIO Sydney
SVO: CPC Ottawa

so everything is completed since May 16th. The IRCC agent told me everything is passed and completed and just have to wait for a final decision for an agent (which should be positive cause everything has passed).
But still didn't receive any PPR or see a copr number in tracker

how long could it take ?