+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed - No PPR yet

Joad

May 5, 2023
Hi all, Please I got a COPR number generated does it mean I’ll be getting the PR? Applied through CEC. No email has come through yet it’s been two days.

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
Hi All. All stages are completed for me on Apr 13th. I can see the same in tracker and also confirmed by IRCC agent. No Copr number generated yet in tracker. No Portal email yet. This is really frustrating as I don't know where is it currently stuck.

• Sad
Reactions: ktakhan

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
Hi,

I sent emails to 5 email addresses, and I finally got a portal email 26 April. I don't know if that had any effect or not, but I also called IRCC that morning, and the agent said they would send an email to the office and ask them to send it to me again. Call IRCC and hopefully you'll get an understanding agent who would send an email to them, I called on three different days and only the last one did it for me, the other two were suggesting things that were not helpful. I hope you will get it soon :)
Would you mind sharing the email addresses please?

manipit

Apr 24, 2023
Update I finally got my ecopr yesterday after 12 days :) Uploaded photo on April 26 :)

Hi,

I sent emails to 5 email addresses, and I finally got a portal email 26 April. I don't know if that had any effect or not, but I also called IRCC that morning, and the agent said they would send an email to the office and ask them to send it to me again. Call IRCC and hopefully you'll get an understanding agent who would send an email to them, I called on three different days and only the last one did it for me, the other two were suggesting things that were not helpful. I hope you will get it soon :)

Reactions: AAmd29

oyounis

Apr 26, 2020
Hey I got portal email yesterday as well and uploaded my picture and address. Have you received eCopr yet?
Hi .. I received the first portal email this morning from Calgary office as well. Do you get your e-copr already and if you did, would you mind sharing the timeline after the first email ? .. Thanks

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
I got my portal email today and COPR details are also showing up today in tracker!

• Love
Reactions: VanessaE and AAmd29

mr_raj

May 11, 2023
I got my portal email today and COPR details are also showing up today in the tracker!
Hi. Congrats!! I think for you all activities were completed, but CoPR was not updated in the tracker for a long time. Right?
Did sending an email help? If yes, can you help with the details of to whom you sent the email?

Reactions: mr_maverik

mr_raj

May 11, 2023
Has anyone figured out the reason for the situation where all activities are completed in the tracker, but still CoPR is not updated in the tracker?

Daniel1120

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Montreal
Has anyone figured out the reason for the situation where all activities are completed in the tracker, but still CoPR is not updated in the tracker?
I think I have some insight, even all the trackers are completed, there are still info share or criminal still in progress. Even all stages passed, your case still needs to be finalized by the VO, in other words, the VO shall make a final decision on your application. But nobody can say they know something about IRCC, so fingers crossed!

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
Im also waiting since March. From my recent call, IRCC agent said we are stuck in the queue for the pr confirmation email. Nothing we can do about it, just need to wait their system to pickup our application from queue.

Also, I do not understand how they couldn't prioritize people who submitted applications first (2022 AORs). :(