+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed - No PPR yet

sanjaysingh82

Oct 17, 2020
Hi everyone, my tracker shows complete for everything (CEC inland and single applicant). I can also see the COPR document number generated on the tracker but haven't received an email yet. Does that indicate a good news?! do you know how long it takes from here to getting the email based on your experience?
Did u get ur ppr? I m in same boat

manipit

Apr 24, 2023
Did u get ur ppr? I m in same boat

Hi. I was told by two agents on the call that my application has been approved and the initial PR portal email has been sent to me on 15 April, but I have not received any email, and I have checked everywhere in my email :( This is so frustrating :( The agent told me to just wait till I get a message in my main CIC gckey account and that there is nothing more I can do. What were you told?

sanjaysingh82

Oct 17, 2020
Hi. I was told by two agents on the call that my application has been approved and the initial PR portal email has been sent to me on 15 April, but I have not received any email, and I have checked everywhere in my email :( This is so frustrating :( The agent told me to just wait till I get a message in my main CIC gckey account and that there is nothing more I can do. What were you told?
I got my ppr today just fyi

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hey guys, I just wanted to share my timeline as I am in the same boat as all of you. Aor March 04, Eligiblity done on Tracker Apr 05, Background verification done April 11 with COPR number showing up since April 11. However, no emails at all. My VO is CIO Sydney, and I called to IRCC and was told all steps are completed. I only need to wait until I receive the approval email. Also, I am PNP-Inland, but I am posting in this group since we don't have one for the PNP side.

frostpunk2023

Star Member
Jan 15, 2023
Hey guys, I just wanted to share my timeline as I am in the same boat as all of you. Aor March 04, Eligiblity done on Tracker Apr 05, Background verification done April 11 with COPR number showing up since April 11. However, no emails at all. My VO is CIO Sydney, and I called to IRCC and was told all steps are completed. I only need to wait until I receive the approval email. Also, I am PNP-Inland, but I am posting in this group since we don't have one for the PNP side.
Same here. Called and they said everything is completed but I need to wait for the final email.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone, I just got off the phone with IRCC, and apparently, my portal email was sent to me on the 12th of April, but I never received it. We confirmed my email, and I checked my spam. There is nothing there. The agent over the phone said all I can do is wait. Has anyone been in this situation before?
Does anyone have the email for the Sydney or Montreal office for the Pr Portal, or any of their emails? I want to try emailing them in hopes of getting the email sent again.
Primary VO Sydney Secondary Montreal