+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All completed - No PPR yet

MFC123

Nov 7, 2023
I got everything completed on the tracker, I can see my COPR number in the tracker and FD is in progress in GCKey as of May 2nd. Still haven't got the portal 1 email. When should I call IRCC to figure out what happened to the email? should I do anything else?

@navi123

Star Member
May 6, 2024
I got everything completed on the tracker, I can see my COPR number in the tracker and FD is in progress in GCKey as of May 2nd. Still haven't got the portal 1 email. When should I call IRCC to figure out what happened to the email? should I do anything else?
Did you get portal request yet or not yet I am in the same situation as everything has been completed since may 3rd no portal request yet

MFC123

Nov 7, 2023
Did you get portal request yet or not yet I am in the same situation as everything has been completed since may 3rd no portal request yet
Not yet. I called IRCC today and my MP communicated to them as well. They have not sent the email yet and told me to keep an eye because it should be coming in "the next weeks". After a year and a half, this "next weeks" timeline sounds very annoying.

My VO is Etobicoke and my VSO is Montreal. what is yours?

Felipe12345

May 13, 2024
Hello,

CEC - TRADES
ITA: 20 Dec 2023
AOR: January 31
Biometrics Completed: April 16
Eligibility: Completed
Background Completed: April 23
Medical Exam Completed: April 24
COPR Details on tracker: April 24
Final decision: April 24,2024 Your application still in progress..

I haven’t received any email or ppr, should I call IRCC? Is this waiting normal? After COPR details, did you guys called ircc for updates ? Did anyone been refused after copr details available? Thanks!!

@navi123

Star Member
May 6, 2024
Hello,

CEC - TRADES
ITA: 20 Dec 2023
AOR: January 31
Biometrics Completed: April 16
Eligibility: Completed
Background Completed: April 23
Medical Exam Completed: April 24
COPR Details on tracker: April 24
Final decision: April 24,2024 Your application still in progress..

I haven’t received any email or ppr, should I call IRCC? Is this waiting normal? After COPR details, did you guys called ircc for updates ? Did anyone been refused after copr details available? Thanks!!
I did not receive an portal request yet did you apply from outside Canada or inside Canada

@navi123

Star Member
May 6, 2024
Hi everyone! I checked my PR application status in the status tracker. I was very happy to see all steps were finally completed. The last step "background check" was completed in December 18 2023.

We are now in January, 15 2024 (so more than 3 weeks have passed) but unfortunately I haven't received any oficial notification from IRCC regarding the PR completion.

Does anyone know how long it generally takes? I thought it would be around 2 weeks. Is there anything I should do if no official communication is sent?

Thanks for the help!
Hello dear did you got the portal request yet if yes could you please share the timeline like after completing everything in how many days you got the portal request or PPR please reply

@navi123

Star Member
May 6, 2024
Not yet. I called IRCC today and my MP communicated to them as well. They have not sent the email yet and told me to keep an eye because it should be coming in "the next weeks". After a year and a half, this "next weeks" timeline sounds very annoying.

My VO is Etobicoke and my VSO is Montreal. what is yours?
Etobicoke