+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All BD Applicants to share experiences here

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pmariappan2016 said:
I do not think , extending the date of submission will not make any differences until or unless the quebec website is fixed. I do not see any kind of improvement on this website since 05th Jan.
yes you are right . i have also noticed that :(

Tnj26

Jan 16, 2016
After hard try I was able to register but after that unable to login.
Service not available msg is showing all the time. Can someone tell me whether i would be able to start filling up my form now or I have to wait till Jan 25?
Plz help, any suggestion would be very helpful.

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Finally i got registered today after millions of attempt. But now i am not able to proceed further. Before registration, I was tortured by error code E0002 and now, I am getting E0003.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pmariappan2016 said:
Finally i got registered today after millions of attempt. But now i am not able to proceed further. Before registration, I was tortured by error code E0002 and now, I am getting E0003.
i am also getting the same E003 message :(

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Tnj26 said:
After hard try I was able to register but after that unable to login.
Service not available msg is showing all the time. Can someone tell me whether i would be able to start filling up my form now or I have to wait till Jan 25?
Plz help, any suggestion would be very helpful.
if you are able to access the web page, better you can create now. But below are the deadlines.

You can create accounts and fill in the online forms.
January 26th: You can no longer create accounts but can still fill in the online forms.
February 16th: You can start to submit the online forms and pay.
March 31st: You can no longer submit anything (but it's likely the cap will be full long before this date anyway).

syila

Nov 18, 2015
is it necessary to have passport of spouse and child??? we have national certificate and birth certificates though! ???

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
syila said:
is it necessary to have passport of spouse and child??? we have national certificate and birth certificates though! ???
passport is in * marked means mandatory.however, check one more time whether it is * marked.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is it ok if i provide different address in the field " Correspondence address" ?
for example i wish to provide one of my friends address in this field who currently live in Canada ?

any advice ?

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
I have created my online profile on Jan 7. Is there anyone else has created the profile? Is there anyone who is from Engineering background with MBA? If yes! have you put the MBA degree in the form? again if yes! what did you select for AOT? Was it Master Degree (4+2)? I have WES report for BUET Bach Deg in Mech. Engg. that I did for EE and got 4 years equivalent degree. My confusion is here that 4+2 means 4 years Undergrad and 2 years Masters in the same field (found in google). So can we put MBA in 4+2 structure though 4 year is in Engg and 2 years in MBA? Really confused.....!!!!

Any thought???

One important info- I made a call to Quebec Immigration dept day before yesterday and had a discussion. I was told that they even don't know now whether we would be able to submit for 2800 QSC as our priority is in number 4. they will give priority the folks who have valid job offers first then who is currently in Quebec, then temporary worker or something like that then our priority. If 2800 cap reached within Feb15, then we won't be able to submit. Guys this is really f-------king frustrating. Keep your eyes open as Alberta is going to open pnp from Jan27.