Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
juwel vai kono technique bolen. kono vabei login korte partesi naa. security question page er por error ashe always!

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
xxtreme said:
juwel vai kono technique bolen. kono vabei login korte partesi naa
at a time onek gula multiple window tab open koren then hit refresh button again and again.
don't late in clicking refresh button once that would be out of server connection.
this is what I did.
Thanks

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
xxtreme said:
1mbps diye r hoibo na bujtasi :'(
apni jodi 1 mbps continue pan that's more than enough. today i tried to log in again and after several hitting i could managed to do so.

ALPacino

Jan 13, 2016
Hi ........jewelbuet...........Congrats buddy ...Can u please tell me whether they ask for scan documents at the time of registration

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys

what about raising our voice via social media through below link :

https://www.change.org/p/john-mccallum-kathleen-o-connor-ives-fix-mon-projet-quebec-to-give-equal-opportunities-to-all?recruiter=465761854

i have got this from one of our forum member pretty_18.

Hope this will work

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
ALPacino said:
Hi ........jewelbuet...........Congrats buddy ...Can u please tell me whether they ask for scan documents at the time of registration
Hi Alpacino,

Absolutely not. For your confirmation please read appendix D in the guideline

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think MIDI is going to extend the registration time. although its not offically confirmed yet but i have got the below information from another discussion thread. It given below :

"This has been posted on the French forum - the jist of it is that an announcement from MIDI is due today and is expected to say that the date of submission may be delayed.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/national/201601/13/01-4939290-le-nouveau-portail-dimmigration-quebec-connait-des-rates.php

The source of this is a group of immigration lawyers so it is not official - just something to watch for."

this is posted by a senior member m85. hope this news will be true :)

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
I do not think , extending the date of submission will not make any differences until or unless the quebec website is fixed. I do not see any kind of improvement on this website since 05th Jan.

apurno2003

Jan 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
15-06-2016
My Quebec Project Announcement

January 13, 2016 - Since its launch, the online service My Québec project was a high-traffic from candidates who wish to apply for a Quebec selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers. To date, nearly 15,000 accounts were created, proof of the interest of many candidates who plan to immigrate to Quebec.

This may make access difficult in Quebec My project, since only a limited number of users can connect simultaneously to the platform.

In order to give candidates the opportunity to create their account and to fulfill their demand for Quebec Selection Certificate for the next period for receipt of requests, the Department announced that this period will be adapted to allow more time for candidates.

So :

Candidates have until 25 January 2016 to create their account in the secure space Quebec My project;
after that date, it will not be possible to create a new account for the current reception period;
between January 26 and February 15, 2016, candidates who have an account My Québec project can access it to complete the online Quebec Selection Certificate Application Form;
as of February 16, 2016, it will be possible to submit an application and pay the required fees. The receipt of applications period will end March 31, 2016.

During this period, the Department will receive a maximum of 2,800 applications under the regular program for skilled workers. Note that the Applications must be submitted online through the secure My space Quebec project.

Recall that the candidates in hand a validated job offer or temporarily residing in Québec can submit their application at any time, except from January 25 to February 17, 2016, through My Québec project.

Candidates from other immigration programs (Program of the Quebec experience, business people, temporary and other categories) must always use the hard copy forms available on the Department's website.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
pmariappan2016 said:
I do not think , extending the date of submission will not make any differences until or unless the quebec website is fixed. I do not see any kind of improvement on this website since 05th Jan.
true, date has been extended but it is to be seen that system improved or not

madina1000

Jan 12, 2016
[Hi dear,
Can u pls help me?
I am trying to create my account in my space from last 3 days.
Is it green button on their website in the middle with Green Icon " creeze votre compete" .
It takes me some time to login page:
Which says which credentials u want to use for login, when i select windows than it asks about user name & password. But i want to create account.
Pls help me what should i do??????
Thx.

shanimokir

Jan 10, 2016
Mon projet Québec: is not available in English version. any one know any update that they'll provide english version or not?

apurno2003

Jan 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
15-06-2016
madina1000 said:
[Hi dear,
Can u pls help me?
I am trying to create my account in my space from last 3 days.
Is it green button on their website in the middle with Green Icon " creeze votre compete" .
It takes me some time to login page:
Which says which credentials u want to use for login, when i select windows than it asks about user name & password. But i want to create account.
Pls help me what should i do??????
Thx.
Use google translate for understanding french language and there have two options. one is sign in another is for registration

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one of our member m85 have nicely explained the current situation.i copy it for you guys for clarification :

Now: You can create accounts and fill in the online forms.
January 26th: You can no longer create accounts but can still fill in the online forms.
February 16th: You can start to submit the online forms and pay.
March 31st: You can no longer submit anything (but it's likely the cap will be full long before this date anyway).

hope that helps :)