+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshis going to Canada this Fall'2012 join here

ihassan

Apr 5, 2012
hello everyone,

I submitted my VISA application on May 13 and waiting for reply.

All the Bangladeshi students are requested to visit the following Facebook club. There you find many seniors studying in Canada and valuable information about everything you need. There you also find other bangladeshi students who are going to attend different Canadian universities in this Fall.

PROSPECTIVE BANGLADESHI STUDENTS AT CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES: A Facebook page containing useful infromation for prospective BD students interested to study in Canada.[/b]

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
ihassan said:
hello everyone,

I submitted my VISA application on May 13 and waiting for reply.

All the Bangladeshi students are requested to visit the following Facebook club. There you find many seniors studying in Canada and valuable information about everything you need. There you also find other bangladeshi students who are going to attend different Canadian universities in this Fall.

PROSPECTIVE BANGLADESHI STUDENTS AT CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES: A Facebook page containing useful infromation for prospective BD students interested to study in Canada.[/b]
Hi

Did u get a medical call yet? Please share ur profile!

ihassan

Apr 5, 2012
@Akib: no, not yet. i am waiting and really tensed.

I got admission in U of A for MSc(thesis) in Statistics. I completed my B.S.(Hon.) from University of Dhaka in Statistics,
Biostatistics & Informatics.

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
ihassan said:
@ Akib: no, not yet. i am waiting and really tensed.

I got admission in U of A for MSc(thesis) in Statistics. I completed my B.S.(Hon.) from University of Dhaka in Statistics,
Oh thats ok. u ll surely get one really soon!

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
ihassan said:
@ Akib: no, not yet. i am waiting and really tensed.

Bro, Where did you apply? I mean VFS Dhaka or somewhere else? What's your tracker says? When did your docs reach SG? Mine one's reach SG On May 24th and I applied on May15th from VFS Dhaka. And on May 30th got an e-mail from VFS that my application package has been released by the embassy/consulate to Dhaka center.

I'm kind of tense as early release most of the times come with negative things. So wanna know about others. Please let me know what your tracker says?

ihassan

Apr 5, 2012
@ sparknotes: I submitted my application to VFS, Dhaka on May 13. My tracker shows that my application has been received by SG on May 24 and is under process.

My passport delivery date is June 10. So, I think your release is not that early. Think positive. ALLAH knows well.

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
ihassan said:
@ sparknotes: I submitted my application to VFS, Dhaka on May 13. My tracker shows that my application has been received by SG on May 24 and is under process.

My passport delivery date is June 10. So, I think your release is not that early. Think positive. ALLAH knows well.
Vaia, They gave you a delivery date. On the other hand both me and akib bro ddidn't get a delivery date, Hope we will also know it around 10th june.

So both of our doc reached SG on may 24th . Mine one's released on May 30th. What your tracker says currently, If you don't mind to check it now.

ihassan

Apr 5, 2012
sparknotes said:
Vaia, They gave you a delivery date. On the other hand both me and akib bro ddidn't get a delivery date, Hope we will also know it around 10th june.

So both of our doc reached SG on may 24th . Mine one's released on May 30th. What your tracker says currently, If you don't mind to check it now.
Brother I am checking it frequently. It currently shows the same thing. Yes, hopefully, around June 10 we all get positive response. Pray for us all.....

Mehnaz

Jul 2, 2011
Hello! I would really appreciate if anyone could answer my queries regarding study permit application in undergrad level.
(1) Who can be your sponsors? Is it only limited to parents or any of your blood-relatives can be your sponsor?
(2) Are there any pros and cons if the person sponsoring my studies is residing in Canada currently?

Thank you.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Mehnaz said:
Hello! I would really appreciate if anyone could answer my queries regarding study permit application in undergrad level.
(1) Who can be your sponsors? Is it only limited to parents or any of your blood-relatives can be your sponsor?
(2) Are there any pros and cons if the person sponsoring my studies is residing in Canada currently?

Thank you.
(1) Any blood-relatives can be your sponsor but other than parents, you will have to provide the reason why he/she is sponsoring you.
(2) Well if you don't have any other option, then you can always go for it but its not encouraged. Because this will weaken your country tie.

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Guys, Put your updates on a daily basis :) , My package is still on transit, god only knows how long it will take to come by VFS Dhaka, And akib are you a resident of sylhet, just asking as you applied from their or Its just your permanent address?

ncounter001

Jun 2, 2012
Thanks guys for this thread. I also applied for VISA 15th May but according to the tracking systems it is under processing. One of guys told me it takes 20 days for Medical call. BTY I am going to join U of A for my MS.c in Computing Science. Wish me luck

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
ncounter001 said:
Thanks guys for this thread. I also applied for VISA 15th May but according to the tracking systems it is under processing. One of guys told me it takes 20 days for Medical call. BTY I am going to join U of A for my MS.c in Computing Science. Wish me luck
Bro, When your documents reached in SG? Mine ones reached there on 24th May ( Applied on 15th May too)