Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
IELTS Request
ihassan said:
@ asif

VFS dont take Trade License. No need of this. You need income Tax Certificate which is important. Tax assessment is not mandatory. But you should give as you have. I think, one year tax assessment is enough. As it is huge, two tax assessments may make your application so heavy.I am confused with notarized copy of fixed deposit receipt. Spark or Akib can help you in this regard.

For forms:

Schedule 1 – Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada [IMM 5257 - Schedule 1] is not required at all.
Certificat d'Acceptation du Québec (CAQ) is required only if you are going to Quebec.

Note that-

Family questioner (VFS WEBSITE) must be filled up for each of your sponsor separately. that is one for your father and another for your mother.

I think you do not need any separate study plan.

Take one set of photocopy of all your papers except the Forms. And you need two photocopy of passports.

All Bengali documents must be translated and notarized. And you should give the photocopy of Bengali docs with its notarized translation.

Original Tax certificate and assessment is not taken by VFS.

Everything is okay. But I didn't see your IELTS certificate. Didn't you take it?

Hope for the best.
ihassan
how can I forget about IELTS :eek: .......s***t.
thanks by the way :)

btw I am going to quebec(Mcgill University).

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
ihassan said:
@ akib:

brother you should not be that scared. I applied before you. I think you may get reply in the next week. For some application they take more time. Just because you may give lots of papers like property evaluation etc. Its alright. You should not be worried. Keep patience. Hopefully we will hear good news from you very soon.

@ sparknotes:

no I haven't done the medical. I will do it Saturday.

Here is my profile:

B.S. (Hon) from University of Dhaka
in Statistics, Biostatistics & Informatics with CGPA: 3.78
H.S.C. : 5.0
S.S.C : 5.0
IELTS : 7.0

Got admission in University of Alberta in M.Sc.(thesis) in Statistics with adequate funding.
Yes i guess that's the only reason my case is taking some time. I have provided A LOT of papers... quite a few bank statements, salary certificates and evaluation papers so maybe they are just taking the time to verify the documents.

asiftasfiq93

May 30, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
IELTS Request
asiftasfiq93 said:
@ sparknotes , congrats !! ;D .

I received my CAQ on 4th June :) ,so I need to apply as soon as possible.

These are the documents that I gathered during this time:

Financial documents include:

1) Bank solvency certificates showing all the fixed deposits.
2) Notarized photo copy of fixed deposit receipt.
3) Property evaluation certificate (Statement of Fixed Asset) from Anisur rahaman and & Co. Hey Spark which CA firm did you used in peparing your property evaluation certificate?
4)Tax assessment of last year(2011-2012),Tax Certificate(2011-2012).
5) Trade license
6) A notarized declaration of sponsorship. Can both my father & mother (my sponsors) appear on the same declaration? Or is it better if we have separate declaration?

Educational document include:

1) A level and O Level Certificate.
2) Mark sheet of A level and O level.
3) Transcripts from School.
4)IELTS CERTIFICATE

Application includes:
1) Application for a Study Permit Made Outside of Canada [IMM 1294]
2) Family Information [IMM 5645]
3) Schedule 1 – Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada [IMM 5257 - Schedule 1]
4) Family questioner (VFS WEBSITE)
5) Student Questionnaire Form (VFS WEBSITE).BTW DO I NEED TO GIVE A SEPARATE STYDY PLAN ?
6) Certificat d'Acceptation du Québec (CAQ)
7) Original and a photocopy of the Letter of Acceptance.
8 ) Two passport photographs
9) Valid passport of mine
10)Photocopy of PASSPORT of my sponsors (Father & Mother) and mine.
11)Birth certificate

Please tell me if there is any other documents required in order to apply.

Thanks in advance ;D ;D ;D

btw Spark which university are you going to this fall ?

:'( :'( :'( :'( ..............................Is anyone home? :'( :'( ............I need help :'( .................the clock is ticking, I will apply on Sunday :'(

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
asiftasfiq93 said:
@ sparknotes , congrats !! ;D .

I received my CAQ on 4th June :) ,so I need to apply as soon as possible.

These are the documents that I gathered during this time:

Financial documents include:

1) Bank solvency certificates showing all the fixed deposits.
2) Notarized photo copy of fixed deposit receipt.
3) Property evaluation certificate (Statement of Fixed Asset) from Anisur rahaman and & Co. Hey Spark which CA firm did you used in peparing your property evaluation certificate?
4)Tax assessment of last year(2011-2012),Tax Certificate(2011-2012).
5) Trade license
6) A notarized declaration of sponsorship. Can both my father & mother (my sponsors) appear on the same declaration? Or is it better if we have separate declaration?

Educational document include:

1) A level and O Level Certificate.
2) Mark sheet of A level and O level.
3) Transcripts from School.
4)IELTS CERTIFICATE

Application includes:
1) Application for a Study Permit Made Outside of Canada [IMM 1294]
2) Family Information [IMM 5645]
3) Schedule 1 – Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada [IMM 5257 - Schedule 1]
4) Family questioner (VFS WEBSITE)
5) Student Questionnaire Form (VFS WEBSITE).BTW DO I NEED TO GIVE A SEPARATE STYDY PLAN ?
6) Certificat d'Acceptation du Québec (CAQ)
7) Original and a photocopy of the Letter of Acceptance.
8 ) Two passport photographs
9) Valid passport of mine
10)Photocopy of PASSPORT of my sponsors (Father & Mother) and mine.
11)Birth certificate

Please tell me if there is any other documents required in order to apply.

Thanks in advance ;D ;D ;D

btw Spark which university are you going to this fall ?
U should include bank statements that show all transactions for the account for the past 12 months. U should also include past 2 years (2010-2011 and 2011-2012) tax assessment and tin certificates as recommended by cic.

Yes ur parents can come on the same sponsorship declaration.

And as for a study plan, u can always choose to include one to express ur thoughts to the visa officer and clarify ur intentions although it is not compulsory! Hope this helps...

asiftasfiq93

May 30, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
IELTS Request
Akib said:
U should include bank statements that show all transactions for the account for the past 12 months. U should also include past 2 years (2010-2011 and 2011-2012) tax assessment and tin certificates as recommended by cic.

Yes ur parents can come on the same sponsorship declaration.

And as for a study plan, u can always choose to include one to express ur thoughts to the visa officer and clarify ur intentions although it is not compulsory! Hope this helps...
thanks bro for your valuable guideline :)

I have one more question:
my funds are only fixed deposit which is approximately two crore taka (29 fixed deposit receipt).
my fathers personal bank account is nil :-X ....so I will not show my father's personal account.

but I am also giving my father's business bank account's statement which has a bank balance of 65000 taka but the transaction was more than 4 crore taka during the last 12 month.(The business bank balance is low because my father used the amount to make fixed deposit and for other office expense.)

So my question is is there any problem regarding this matter?

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
asiftasfiq93 said:
thanks bro for your valuable guideline :)

I have one more question:
my funds are only fixed deposit which is approximately two crore taka (29 fixed deposit receipt).
my fathers personal bank account is nil :-X ....so I will not show my father's personal account.

but I am also giving my father's business bank account's statement which has a bank balance of 65000 taka but the transaction was more than 4 crore taka during the last 12 month.(The business bank balance is low because my father used the amount to make fixed deposit and for other office expense.)

So my question is is there any problem regarding this matter?
No i dont think there should be a problem if u dont show ur dads bank account and instead show the fixed deposit proof. U can show the business account if the sole owner of the business is ur father and no one else. Otherwise u would need a sponsorship declaration from other partner of ur fathers business (not recommended). But please do show ur parents property or assets as they are a huge plus as family ties in home country.

And btw u maybe confused by somewhat contradictory answers from sting and myself. I am quite sure that what i am saying is from a very valuable source as very recently personals from the Canadian High Commission visited our high school to enlighten and encourage us for Canadian higher studies. I have papers that clearly state whatever i am saying which were provided by ppl from the Canadian high commission. Hope this helps... :)

S

sting

Good luck to you both.

I have already got visa for May semester and am in Canada now :D. All the best!

asiftasfiq93

May 30, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
IELTS Request
Akib said:
No i dont think there should be a problem if u dont show ur dads bank account and instead show the fixed deposit proof. U can show the business account if the sole owner of the business is ur father and no one else. Otherwise u would need a sponsorship declaration from other partner of ur fathers business (not recommended). But please do show ur parents property or assets as they are a huge plus as family ties in home country.

And btw u maybe confused by somewhat contradictory answers from sting and myself. I am quite sure that what i am saying is from a very valuable source as very recently personals from the Canadian High Commission visited our high school to enlighten and encourage us for Canadian higher studies. I have papers that clearly state whatever i am saying which were provided by ppl from the Canadian high commission. Hope this helps... :)
akib thanks again ;D ..............btw my father is the sole owner of our business.Yes I am giving a statement of fixed asset .

what about your visa ...any latest update? ::)

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
asiftasfiq93 said:
akib thanks again ;D ..............btw my father is the sole owner of our business.Yes I am giving a statement of fixed asset .

what about your visa ...any latest update? ::)
No... not yet. I had provided a lot of papers, i guess they must be verifying them. Hope to hear something next week! Fingers crossed...

S

sting

Akib - please do let us know result when you get it. I am very curious about your file because I saw simillar scenario before. Wish you all the best.

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
sting said:
Akib - please do let us know result when you get it. I am very curious about your file because I saw simillar scenario before. Wish you all the best.
Sure bro! Do pray for me...

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
I'm just waiting to hear akib bro's success, and I also make dua's for you man ! ! ! Inshallah you'll get the call soon, I'm wondering why its taking so long for you

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
sparknotes said:
I'm just waiting to hear akib bro's success, and I also make dua's for you man ! ! ! Inshallah you'll get the call soon, I'm wondering why its taking so long for you
Thanks brother! I guess I provided too many documents, lol! 3 sponsors, about 4/5 bank accounts, 4/5 fixed deposits, 2 years tax return, 2 property evaluations... i guess they must be verifying them! Hope its going as i hope it is. Ur good wishes make me feel better, and im confident inshallah I ll hear something soon.

AIB

Jun 4, 2012
Halifax, NS, Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Done....
01-04-2017
I have submitted my application on May 30.
I did not mention about any of my fixed assets ... well don't have much to mention/show! But I have a scholarship and showed sufficient bank statement of CAD $26000 and sponsor's annual income from salary .. do you think it's alright ...
I've heard that they want international applicants to have some fixed asset just to make sure that they'll return after successful completion of higher studies !!!!! let me know about that matter ...

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
AIB said:
I have submitted my application on May 30.
I did not mention about any of my fixed assets ... well don't have much to mention/show! But I have a scholarship and showed sufficient bank statement of CAD $26000 and sponsor's annual income from salary .. do you think it's alright ...
I've heard that they want international applicants to have some fixed asset just to make sure that they'll return after successful completion of higher studies !!!!! let me know about that matter ...
Yes fixed assets do show a major point that u have strong ties to ur home country but i guess its not a must, but highly recommended even if its just a piece of paternal land that ur dad owns for example.