+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshi Students Applying for Fall,13... Join Here...!!!

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
i am in canada now, and want to apply for my spouse & child's temporary residence visa.

do i need to submit the following?

1. application form TRV - spouse
2. application form TRV - child (4 years old) -- IS SEPARATE APPLICATION REQUIRED FOR THE CHILD?
3. application form - minor custodian - do i need to sign?
4.Minor travelling alone or with one parent: custody documents or a letter of authorization from the other non accompanying parent or a letter of authorization signed by both parents or legal guardians, if applicable.

is number # 4 mandatory?

TRV for minor child and spouse - minor custodian

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Pharmacist007 said:
Hello

Anyone can inform me about the colleges in Canada from where i can do Pharmacy technician diploma course (2years) with low cost.
Most colleges in Canada would offer Pharmacy Technician program (2 years). But you have to visit individual college website and compare the tuition fees yourself. Try this link to see all colleges that offer Pharmacy Technician program: http://bit.ly/1fryNk4

Randomly, here's the international fees for full 2-year program for the following colleges in Ontario:

Lambton College (Sarnia): $25,000
Humber College (Toronto): $26,000
Georgian College (Barrie): $27,000
Centennial College (Toronto): $34,000

FYI, my first cousin did Pharmacy Technician program from Centennial College (Scarborough campus) few years back. She had pharmacy (honours) from DU and was a PR, so she did have to pay this high tuition. Anyway, I've seen her doing volunteer work and also paid co-op during her studies. She didn't look for jobs right way as she had young kids. But now she works full time in Yellowknife, NWT (they moved out of Ontario as her husband got a better job there).

lzullash

Sep 26, 2013
Hello

I recently completed BBA from east west university. I'm very much interested to study MBA in Canada so that I started ielts just after my graduation...but I came to know that it is impossible to study mba without gmat..and that is a great problem for me because I have no interest in doing gmat. But it is one of my dream to do mba in canada and of-course become an immigrant with a good job after the graduation.

Like in Bangladesh if I don't have a mba degree it is impossible to find a good job... is it same in canada or not? Which courses/degrees and subjects (with out gmat) has the best opportunity in canada to find a job as well as immigration beside mba?

Actually I don't have any idea about study & immigration in canada. So it would be very helpful for me if any body can give me thorough idea and career advice regarding canada. Please suggest me just like you would have suggest to your younger brother or friends. It is very difficult to trust counseling centers of dhaka because they say it is possible to do mba without gmat. Sorry if my query doesn't match with the topic...I just find out about this site couple of hours ago but I really need some advise please help me out.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
lzullash said:
Hello

I recently completed BBA from east west university. I'm very much interested to study MBA in Canada so that I started ielts just after my graduation...but I came to know that it is impossible to study mba without gmat..and that is a great problem for me because I have no interest in doing gmat. But it is one of my dream to do mba in canada and of-course become an immigrant with a good job after the graduation.

Like in Bangladesh if I don't have a mba degree it is impossible to find a good job... is it same in canada or not? Which courses/degrees and subjects (with out gmat) has the best opportunity in canada to find a job as well as immigration beside mba?

Actually I don't have any idea about study & immigration in canada. So it would be very helpful for me if any body can give me thorough idea and career advice regarding canada. Please suggest me just like you would have suggest to your younger brother or friends. It is very difficult to trust counseling centers of dhaka because they say it is possible to do mba without gmat. Sorry if my query doesn't match with the topic...I just find out about this site couple of hours ago but I really need some advise please help me out.
Disclaimer: I'm not in business profession but know about Canadian post-secondary education and its aftermath.

First of all, any Canadian university would ask for GMAT score for MBA enrollment (only exceptions are Athabasca & Laurentian which are mainly focused on distance education). The following site will give you info on the minimum requirements for MBA in all Canadian schools: http://www.oxfordseminars.ca/GMAT/gmat_profiles.php
FYI, the average GMAT score of successful applicants would be lot higher than the minimum score asked in all good schools.

In Canada, you don't need to have an MBA for your starting job; but business grads eventually do it. After undergrad, they normally work for few years and then go for MBA. Because, most good MBA programs would require both MBA and work experience. You would also need tons of money.

Badhon.Ahmed

Oct 3, 2013
Code:
Hey everyone, I would like to know that for study Visa for BD citizen do i need to show 'tuition fee + accommodation of 1 yr' for the whole 6 months or that only last month figure is adequate. For example if tuition+accommodation costs 40K CAD in total and I apply in May , then do i need to show full 40k in my bank statement for the whole 6 months or that 10k for the first 4 months and 40k for last 2 month is sufficient?

minhaj khan

Oct 4, 2013
Hello every one,

i have already got the offer letter from lambton PG hotel management and going to apply very soon.
i would like to know that my father is sponsoring my tuition fee. whereas my aunt in Canada is sponsoring for my
boarding and lodging.

- i have seen some where on this forum that i should provide FRC AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES of
both the sponsors. which in the case of my father i can provide but i cannot provide the FRC for my aunt whereas
i can attach her birth certificate and matriculation certificate. would it be enough??

- i am going to attach the propert papers and documents from the business of my aunt. she cannot provide me any
bank statement since the money is not sufficient in their bank account. there taxes and house mortgage is very high that
the visa officer will vlearly get the idea that they have high earnings. would it be satisfying??

kindly if anyone can inform me on the subject and what documents i should provide else from the sponsors??

regards

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May I know what is FRC?

You can submit marriage certificate & nikahnama or passport of your aunt and father/mother to prove parentage. You also need to submit your aunt's notice of assessment (NOA) for last two years.

The mortgage is a liability even though they might have high income.

minhaj khan said:
Hello every one,

i have already got the offer letter from lambton PG hotel management and going to apply very soon.
i would like to know that my father is sponsoring my tuition fee. whereas my aunt in Canada is sponsoring for my
boarding and lodging.

- i have seen some where on this forum that i should provide FRC AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES of
both the sponsors. which in the case of my father i can provide but i cannot provide the FRC for my aunt whereas
i can attach her birth certificate and matriculation certificate. would it be enough??

- i am going to attach the propert papers and documents from the business of my aunt. she cannot provide me any
bank statement since the money is not sufficient in their bank account. there taxes and house mortgage is very high that
the visa officer will vlearly get the idea that they have high earnings. would it be satisfying??

kindly if anyone can inform me on the subject and what documents i should provide else from the sponsors??

regards

ronymorol

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CHC SINGAPORE
App. Filed.......
17-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-03-2013
Med's Request
20-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-13
LANDED..........
23-08-13
long day back ....... :p :p :p :p :p i'm here

minhaj khan

Oct 4, 2013
that is nice to see ur reply bro
her birth certificate is lost niether her nikah nama is available, however i am attaching family registeration certificate from nadra of my grand father where they have information for all the family members.

i belive its a liability and they have been paying on time since a very long time would it will be wealthy enough in front of the Visa officer?

thanks

ray_lev

Oct 9, 2013
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello.. Senior Bangladeshi bros ;D please help me out here. I applied in Thompson rivers Uni for Jan 14 and got accepted. Now going to apply for Visa.
My father is sponsoring me. My father had an account in "Bangladesh Krishi Bank". But Krishi bank doesn't provide electronic bank statements. They can provide only hand written statements. That's why my father opened a new account with "National Bank ltd". He transferred BDT 11000000 from krishi bank to National bank( FDR of 5000000+Saving deposit 6000000) and maintaining this amount for the past two months. Now for study permit I have to show bank statement for the past 6 months. But my father's account is only 2 months old :( . Should I wait for the next semester until the account gets matured or should I apply now? Please give me a suggestion. My father is also showing BDT 6 crore of fixed assets and BDT 2.5 crore of business. And also providing strong documents like Tax asesment for the past two years,business audit and legit deeds of properties.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't see any problem to apply now. You need to submit statements from both banks. If you don't have statement from Krishi bank, submit the account closing letter. Good luck!

ray_lev said:
Hello.. Senior Bangladeshi bros ;D please help me out here. I applied in Thompson rivers Uni for Jan 14 and got accepted. Now going to apply for Visa.
My father is sponsoring me. My father had an account in "Bangladesh Krishi Bank". But Krishi bank doesn't provide electronic bank statements. They can provide only hand written statements. That's why my father opened a new account with "National Bank ltd". He transferred BDT 11000000 from krishi bank to National bank( FDR of 5000000+Saving deposit 6000000) and maintaining this amount for the past two months. Now for study permit I have to show bank statement for the past 6 months. But my father's account is only 2 months old :( . Should I wait for the next semester until the account gets matured or should I apply now? Please give me a suggestion. My father is also showing BDT 6 crore of fixed assets and BDT 2.5 crore of business. And also providing strong documents like Tax asesment for the past two years,business audit and legit deeds of properties.

ray_lev

Oct 9, 2013
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply scorpion_ca bro. My father didn't close the account with Krishi Bank. That account still has a very small amount (around BDT 3 lacs). I have a bank statement of that account for the last 2 years. But it's written in hand ??? Now what do you think my best course of action would be? Apply with both the statements and give a written explanation ?

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Hi,
I have applied for a University in Canada. I will get the answer very soon. What I would like to work on is to find out the pros & cons of applying for my family (Wife + 2 year old daughter). I want to apply for them along with me.

Questions:
1. How much should be the bank statement?
2. What additional paper work is required?
3. Which of the points I need to work on harder to boost the chances of getting the visa?
4. Is there anything else I need to know?