+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshi Students Applying for Fall,13... Join Here...!!!

Tanver

Oct 28, 2017
I got my letter of acceptance, new offer and payment receipt
But still a condition left there
*must provide original documents..
Others conditions are left
What should i do now.
If i submit like may a going to face any kind of problem.
2nd question how much is important to
Do asset evaluation by ca firm because i did my self with acutual amount correctly
Is this very important to done by a ca firm
And um going for applying at this Monday for January 2018 intake with my upfront medical .
Can I provide my orginal passport for avoid late apply.
My profile
O-Level
Chemistry - A
Physics - A
Maths - C
Biology - C
English - D

A-Level
Accounting - A
Maths - B

IELTS:7.5
Listening 8.0
Reading 7.5
Speaking 7.0
Writing 6.5
Sponsor mother 40lac60k(1year) statement.
Plz ans me any expert how early uh can plz..
My everything docs are ready just need a review plz.

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
hello all,

Did anyone pay any university of college from Bangladesh? My college wants the payment through flywire.com using International Bank transfer in USD. Do anyone know any bank which does this in Dhaka?

Thanks

Tanver

Oct 28, 2017
Go
hello all,

Did anyone pay any university of college from Bangladesh? My college wants the payment through flywire.com using International Bank transfer in USD. Do anyone know any bank which does this in Dhaka?

Thanks
uh can done by that from eastern bank ltd.

Tanver

Oct 28, 2017
I am in same trouble. My University uses WESTERN UNION :(
Why they want western union. And where will be deposit this money when uh will finished urs transfer method and obviously recheck about refund policy.and Do this transaction with reliable and reputed bank like eastern bank or standard charted bank if they work with western union tuition transfer.

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
University is Partnered with WESTERN Union. But I can't go to the agent and pay for it. They only accept bank transfer.
I have no idea which Bank in BD will do this:(
hey, i have called Standard Chartered Bank, and they confirmed that they can do it, you have to open a Student File in their bank, they will charge 5,750 tk to open the File and have to show ur offer letter and some other documents. You can call Rasel, he deals with Student File in SCB, 01716171959

Sadman14

Oct 20, 2017
Hello,
I am from Bangladesh and I have been accepted from UWaterloo and UAlberta (CS) for JAN 2018. I have got 7.5 in IELTS. In my HSC, I got 87% marks from Science background. I have applied for my visa (paper application) on 19th October and it reached Singapore on 23rd. My parents are my sponsors. My dad has $70,000 CAD for about 1 year in banks and mom has $80,000 CAD in account for 1 month because mom just changed her bank account from current to savings but the amount was for six months in the current account and it exactly has been transferred to the savings account. We have provided both the bank statement indicating the transaction. Will it be a problem? We have shown properties worth of about $700,000 CAD. My father is a Top ranked Govt. Official and mother is a certified businessman. Even my maternal uncle who is a successful businessman who also is a supporting sponsor of mine showing $100,000 CAD as I am the only son of the family. We have submitted all the documents. But I have two times refusal from US visitor visa with family and I was refused from UK in 2015 in TIER 4 CHILD STUDENT VISA because of foster family documentation. Will there be any problem for me to get a canadian visa?

Reactions: dreamy2536

oleeoooo

Nov 6, 2017
Hello!

Requesting for suggestion
I would like to apply for my higher education in Canada but before going any further I would like to introduce to you my academic background and work experience.
Education:
1. Completed Junior High School from Japan
2. Vocational License Course in Japan (Arc Welding, Grinding, Forklift, Crane)
3. Completed BTEC Level - 3 Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from Bangladesh under the international educational body edexcel
4. Was studying at a University in United Kingdom in the course of Engineering but only completed 1st year and dropped the course and returned back to home country Bangladesh
5. IELTS Score 7.0 (2017)
Work Experience:
1. Internship at United Airways & TAC Aviation Ltd Bangladesh (Engineering Department)
2. Supervisor at a United Kingdom based Call Centre in Bangladesh (Currently employed)

I would like to know as I previously studied Engineering and dropped the course but now I am really interested to study and complete my graduation in International Business in this case many says that I will get rejected as I am changing from Engineering to Business.
I can show up to 6000000 BDT as bank statement on top property as well.
I request for a proper suggestion
Thank you

Sadman14

Oct 20, 2017
NHP education Consultants.
It's in Rowshan Tower, 3rd floor
Panthapath Mor

You can google and find their address.
Thank you.
Hope this helps.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
I am from Bangladesh and I have been accepted from UWaterloo and UAlberta (CS) for JAN 2018. I have got 7.5 in IELTS. In my HSC, I got 87% marks from Science background. I have applied for my visa (paper application) on 19th October and it reached Singapore on 23rd. My parents are my sponsors. My dad has $70,000 CAD for about 1 year in banks and mom has $80,000 CAD in account for 1 month because mom just changed her bank account from current to savings but the amount was for six months in the current account and it exactly has been transferred to the savings account. We have provided both the bank statement indicating the transaction. Will it be a problem? We have shown properties worth of about $700,000 CAD. My father is a Top ranked Govt. Official and mother is a certified businessman. Even my maternal uncle who is a successful businessman who also is a supporting sponsor of mine showing $100,000 CAD as I am the only son of the family. We have submitted all the documents. But I have two times refusal from US visitor visa with family and I was refused from UK in 2015 in TIER 4 CHILD STUDENT VISA because of foster family documentation. Will there be any problem for me to get a canadian visa?
As long as you declared the refusals and there isn't another reason that the US visa was refused I think you have good chance of getting a visa.

Reactions: dreamy2536

Sadman14

Oct 20, 2017
As long as you declared the refusals and there isn't another reason that the US visa was refused I think you have good
Thank you for your answer. I got a call for medical exam and submitted it the next day. After one day, my cic account was updated and said that I passed the medical. Will passing the medical or getting a call for medical increase my chances of getting a visa? ( I did paper application)