+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshi Students Applying for Fall,13... Join Here...!!!

Rusba

Sep 11, 2012
PMC89 said:
@ dipta or rasel bro or other experts

Finally I got the medical test notification today by God's grace. I am planning to get it done by the 1st hour tomorrow in Dr. Wahab's. I Have a few questions. Some of the questions are lame (I know it) but I just want to be absolutely sure.

1. I called Dr. wahab's clinic today and they told me all i need to bring is passport and IMM1017 form. They said they will take my photo there. Whereas in the email it says I need to bring 4 photos taken within the last 3 months and writing the date it was taken on at the back. I have two passport (bangladeshi size) photos but it was taken 5 months ago. Should that be a problem? Do I need to write a date within last 3 months

2. In the email they attached a form 'MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY'. Is this the form I need to take or I have to download sth else from the website?

3. Other than the form and passport is there anything else I should take?

4. What about my diet before the test? Can I have a brekfast or I have to be in empty stomach? Is there anything I shouldn't eat. I am drinking a lot of water and will have a lot of banana before to keep my energy level high. Also I am planning to sleep well. Is it okay?

5. After completing the medical test I will have to complete a short form and email it to the embassy. Where is my file number written? Also how can i complete the form. They only copy pasted the form in the email and didnt really attach one.

6. I submitted my application in VFS Chittagong. Where should I submit the passport? VFS Dhaka or VFS Chittagong. Is there anything else other than the passport that i need to submit?

Thanks

Congratulations.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Thanks man, yes it's all clear to me now. Got my medical test done today early morning. Can I email the embassy today with the Medical completion notification before submitting the passport to VFS? I am goint to submit the passport to VFS chittagong tomorrow.

dipta said:
I cant see file no. written in the form but there is sth called an application no. which they also used in the subject line of the email. Could the application no.be the file no?
It is the same as application no.

No they haven't given me any instructions or links on how to attach the MEDICAL COMPLETION NOTIFICATION FORM. Here is how they sent it to me. They just wrote it in the email body and said to complete the form. But where is the form?

After completing the medical examinations, go to VFS with:

Original passport
Original copy of receipt from VFS that you obtained during application for study permit.
Photocopy of money receipt that you obtained at the Panel Physician's medical center.
Print-out copy of each file attached to your email for medical call ( some get 1 attachment, some get 2. ) Fill up the form Medical Completion Notification available in the MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS.

After submitting the above documents, send an email to singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca or re-singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca (Probably your mail will come from this address) or both the addresses with the following information:
File Number: S.................. ( application number in the medical form is the file number )

Name of Applicant:

Date of Birth:

IME Number: (can be found in the medical examination form)

Name and Address of Panel Physician:

Date of Medical Examination:

You will receive MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS either in the body of the email or as an attachment file. In the MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS, you will find a box having the above information. When you send "Medical Completion Notification" email to CHC Singapore, you may copy-paste that box on your email.

You are advised to compose a new email for Medical Completion Notification. A few group members faced difficulty while replying through "Reply To" of original email.

I hope this satisfies your query.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
PMC89 said:
Thanks man, yes it's all clear to me now. Got my medical test done today early morning. Can I email the embassy today with the Medical completion notification before submitting the passport to VFS? I am goint to submit the passport to VFS chittagong tomorrow.
yes you can.

mdrana04

Jul 25, 2013
rasel said:
Don't worry, funded students get some financial reluctance. First calculate the portion value (1/4) which u have to spend from ur own fund. Then u should have this amount of money at least in ur/ur sponsor's bank account as cash or FDR. I prefer FDR coz I used this way and got my visa successfully. Other documents like Trade License, Tax Clearance etc. r extra documents which prove ur family tie. Try to get a TIN Certificate which will not cost u much and show that ur spnsor's yearly income is below Tax provision. An income tax lawyer can help u to get those documents. U can valuate ur properties by a CA which will cost u around 2000 TK.

I showed only 5 lac taka as FDR in my own name and got my visa. So I can assure u, if ur papers r well organized then small capital will not harm ur application.
Dear rasel vai or any expert,

Please help me. I got a scholarship at university of Quebec in the field of electrical(master's winter 2014). my yearly tuition fee is 14725$ and my supervisor give me fund 16500$. So I think I have to show some bank balance. My father is now aged. So he has no regular income. He has so many property(land) and a three stored building. He has a bank account but not a tax payer, no TIN. I collect 5 lak and keep this in my own( new) account. I am (recently graduated) also not a tax payer and have no TIN. Now I want to show my father as a course of fund( like, house rent, agriculture, etc)

To keep 5 lak in Bank, the bank manager offer me two beneficial option: following

1. For 5 lak, they will give me more 4 lak as a FDR (without interest)

2. For 5 Lak, they will give me more 4lak in my account to show first to last balance(statements) 9lak (with interest)

Note: this is my new (30.07.2013) bank account. I will apply for visa in 1th November 2013. So I can show 3 month bank statements with this balance. Is it ok??

Please give me your suggestion Which option is better for me?? and about tax and TIN?? I am waiting for your suggestion.

Rana

ajdebm

May 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
Med's Request
16-05-2013
Med's Done....
20-05-2013
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2013
LANDED..........
10-08-2013 Inshaallah
Got my visa after a total of 101 days :p :D ;) :) :p :D ;D ;) :)

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
Congratulation ajdebm for getting visa. You had much patience so it must be a joyous a day for you.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
My father is now aged. So he has no regular income. He has so many property(land) and a three stored building. He has a bank account but not a tax payer, no TIN.
Are you willing to show the property of your Dad?

I collect 5 lak and keep this in my own( new) account. I am (recently graduated) also not a tax payer and have no TIN. Now I want to show my father as a course of fund( like, house rent, agriculture, etc)

To keep 5 lak in Bank, the bank manager offer me two beneficial option: following

1. For 5 lak, they will give me more 4 lak as a FDR (without interest)
This option is good for you as it has no interest but I think you will get 4Lak after maturity.

2. For 5 Lak, they will give me more 4lak in my account to show first to last balance(statements) 9lak (with interest)
This option is good for VO as it shows loan and also your interest in study and also much money in the statement. But not good for you for interest.

Note: this is my new (30.07.2013) bank account. I will apply for visa in 1th November 2013. So I can show 3 month bank statements with this balance. Is it ok??
they want four moths statements at least. If you can show 4or + months aged money in the account of your dad it will do too.

About tax and TIN?? I am waiting for your suggestion.

If your dad has retirement letter then show that. Or if you are giving SP then write that your dad is retired and the source of money.

ajdebm

May 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
Med's Request
16-05-2013
Med's Done....
20-05-2013
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2013
LANDED..........
10-08-2013 Inshaallah

mdrana04

Jul 25, 2013

Yes. then what can i do??

Also suggest me which option is better to get visa(1 or 2)??

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
Hello Dipta, now these days ( june & july 2013 applicant) how long does it take to get response from CIC-SIngapore for bangladeshi

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
mdrana04 said:

Yes. then what can i do??

Also suggest me which option is better to get visa(1 or 2)??
You have to do property evaluation by Chartered accountant which will take 2000-3000

I think you should take the option 2 but be sure to give four month statement but standard six months and if you take loan show the loan paper. But it depends on if your are willing to pay interest.

debasishetc

Jun 19, 2013
rasel said:
Don't worry, funded students get some financial reluctance. First calculate the portion value (1/4) which u have to spend from ur own fund. Then u should have this amount of money at least in ur/ur sponsor's bank account as cash or FDR. I prefer FDR coz I used this way and got my visa successfully. Other documents like Trade License, Tax Clearance etc. r extra documents which prove ur family tie. Try to get a TIN Certificate which will not cost u much and show that ur spnsor's yearly income is below Tax provision. An income tax lawyer can help u to get those documents. U can valuate ur properties by a CA which will cost u around 2000 TK.

I showed only 5 lac taka as FDR in my own name and got my visa. So I can assure u, if ur papers r well organized then small capital will not harm ur application.
Thank You Vai. As i know you are from Chittagong, Can you please suggest me a tax lawyer name, address and a ca firm address? Please....

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
While submitting my passport, medical receipt, and medical instruction & completion notification (email printout) to VFS, I told them that I sent an email to the embassy with the medical completion notification form by composing a new email instead of replying to the original email. But the VFS officer told me that it would have been better if I had replied to the original message as it have easier for the embassy.

Is this going to be a problem? Shall I send them another email with the medical completion notification form by replying to the original message?