+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshi Students Applying for Fall,13... Join Here...!!!

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
sameersazzad said:
Salam to you all.

I applied for study permit on 2nd June 2013 and as per the tracking my application reached to Singapore Visa Centre on 5th June 2013.

On 26th June 2013, I received a mail instruction from Singapore Visa Centre to do Medical examination. In that same mail they also instructed me to submit my passport to VFS Centre at Dhaka. Their exact sentence was like below:

"NOTE for Bangladesh applications submitted through VFS : Please submit your passport to VFS after completing the Medical Examination."

While submitting my passport to VFS Centre, the concerned officer informed me that within 3 weeks I will be notified about their decision.

However till now, I have not received any sort of notification/confirmation. In online tacking system it shows that my file is under process !!! :(

Now, any of you would kindly tell me whats going on, What should I assume, what should be next course of action etc.

Some people said (informally) that if I got the instruction of medical examination, it means my application has been approved initially. Time is running out as its already 28th July and my class will start from September first.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH YOUR KIND ADVICE..... I AM GETTING SEVERELY ANXIOUS !!! :(

Regards,
Sameer
R u an online applicant? Only online applicants had to wait for their passport submission email. Otherwise u should submit ur passport immediately after ur medical has been done. Don't know why that vfs officer refuse ur passport. Anyways, try to submit ur passport again and ask them the reasons behind it.

sameersazzad

Jul 28, 2013
rasel said:
R u an online applicant? Only online applicants had to wait for their passport submission email. Otherwise u should submit ur passport immediately after ur medical has been done. Don't know why that vfs officer refuse u. Anyways, try to submit ur passport again and ask them the reasons behind it.
Thanks Rasel for your reply.

I havent been refused yet. I submitted my passport to VFS Centre immediately after completing medical examination. I also submitted the photocopy of the money receipt of IOM Centre. The concerned office at VFS Centre was telling me that as per the mail instruction they are going to send my passport "manually". I have seen that many of the applicants submitted passport in that same way i.e. "manually".

I know about the strike !!! My concern is, if medical examination instruction was sent to me, is there any chance to get my application rejected?

Thanks again for your kind response. Please help !!!

regards,
Sameer

debasishetc

Jun 19, 2013
Dear Rasel Vai,

I am from Chittagong & got reply from one of the professor of Concordia University. He is agree to provide me RA which will cover 3/4 of my yearly expenses Including Tuition Fees . But I am afraid about the Bank Solvency of my father and Income Tax certificate. My Father is a business man.He is running a small shop. he has trade licence but does not have income tax certificate. Even his annual income is below 4 Lac.

We have got some properties from my grand parents and FDR of 15 Lac.

So In this regard, How should i proceed for Income Tax Certificate?

Please Guide me. If anyone from chittagong already faced such kind of situation , please help with the reference ......

Rusba

Sep 11, 2012
rasel said:
R u an online applicant? Only online applicants had to wait for their passport submission email. Otherwise u should submit ur passport immediately after ur medical has been done. Don't know why that vfs officer refuse u. Anyways, try to submit ur passport again and ask them the reasons behind it.
Is there anybody for September'13 intake who applied after 1 July, '13 and also got medical call?

sameersazzad

Jul 28, 2013
ahmed.faysol said:
Yes I got medical call on 6th May, have done my medical on 8th May and submitted my passport on 9th May...Now waiting!!!!
Dear Ahmed:

I am facing the same situation. I got instruction for medical examination on 26th June and submitted my passport manually to VFS Centre at Dhaka on 1st July. Still waiting.....

Did you also submit your passport manually at VFS Centre?? Please kindly confirm. Thank you.

regards,
Sameer

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
debasishetc said:
Dear Rasel Vai,

I am from Chittagong & got reply from one of the professor of Concordia University. He is agree to provide me RA which will cover 3/4 of my yearly expenses Including Tuition Fees . But I am afraid about the Bank Solvency of my father and Income Tax certificate. My Father is a business man.He is running a small shop. he has trade licence but does not have income tax certificate. Even his annual income is below 4 Lac.

We have got some properties from my grand parents and FDR of 15 Lac.

So In this regard, How should i proceed for Income Tax Certificate?

Please Guide me. If anyone from chittagong already faced such kind of situation , please help with the reference ......
Don't worry, funded students get some financial reluctance. First calculate the portion value (1/4) which u have to spend from ur own fund. Then u should have this amount of money at least in ur/ur sponsor's bank account as cash or FDR. I prefer FDR coz I used this way and got my visa successfully. Other documents like Trade License, Tax Clearance etc. r extra documents which prove ur family tie. Try to get a TIN Certificate which will not cost u much and show that ur spnsor's yearly income is below Tax provision. An income tax lawyer can help u to get those documents. U can valuate ur properties by a CA which will cost u around 2000 TK.

I showed only 5 lac taka as FDR in my own name and got my visa. So I can assure u, if ur papers r well organized then small capital will not harm ur application.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
@ dipta or rasel bro or other experts

Finally I got the medical test notification today by God's grace. I am planning to get it done by the 1st hour tomorrow in Dr. Wahab's. I Have a few questions. Some of the questions are lame (I know it) but I just want to be absolutely sure.

1. I called Dr. wahab's clinic today and they told me all i need to bring is passport and IMM1017 form. They said they will take my photo there. Whereas in the email it says I need to bring 4 photos taken within the last 3 months and writing the date it was taken on at the back. I have two passport (bangladeshi size) photos but it was taken 5 months ago. Should that be a problem? Do I need to write a date within last 3 months?

2. In the email they attached a form 'MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY'. Is this the form I need to take or I have to download sth else from the website?

3. Other than the form and passport is there anything else I should take?

4. What about my diet before the test? Can I have a brekfast or I have to be in empty stomach? Is there anything I shouldn't eat. I am drinking a lot of water and will have a lot of banana before to keep my energy level high. Also I am planning to sleep well. Is it okay?

5. After completing the medical test I will have to complete a short form and email it to the embassy. Where is my file number written? Also how can i complete the form. They only copy pasted the form in the email and didnt really attach one.

6. I submitted my application in VFS Chittagong. Where should I submit the passport? VFS Dhaka or VFS Chittagong. Is there anything else other than the passport that i need to submit?

Thanks

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
Finally I got the medical test notification today by God's grace. I am planning to get it done by the 1st hour tomorrow in Dr. Wahab's. I Have a few questions. Some of the questions are lame (I know it) but I just want to be absolutely sure.
congratulations for getting your medical request

1. I called Dr. wahab's clinic today and they told me all i need to bring is passport and IMM1017 form. They said they will take my photo there. Whereas in the email it says I need to bring 4 photos taken within the last 3 months and writing the date it was taken on at the back. I have two passport (bangladeshi size) photos but it was taken 5 months ago. Should that be a problem? Do I need to write a date within last 3 months?
you don't need to bring photo. so no photo and no date.You can take photos passport size but you don't need to write any dates.

2. In the email they attached a form 'MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY'. Is this the form I need to take or I have to download sth else from the website?
Yes

yes , money

4. What about my diet before the test? Can I have a brekfast or I have to be in empty stomach? Is there anything I shouldn't eat. I am drinking a lot of water and will have a lot of banana before to keep my energy level high. Also I am planning to sleep well. Is it okay?
You don't have to take any diet or empty stomach.you can have breakfast. just go normally as you remain in day to day life. Yes sleeping well is okay.

5. After completing the medical test I will have to complete a short form and email it to the embassy. Where is my file number written? Also how can i complete the form. They only copy pasted the form in the email and didnt really attach one.
File number is written in the medical form. There are instruction on how to attach it.

6. I submitted my application in VFS Chittagong. Where should I submit the passport? VFS Dhaka or VFS Chittagong. Is there anything else other than the passport that i need to submit?
Yes passport and receipt of your medicals and the form you got from email. If you can come to Dhaka for passport pickup then Dhaka and if you can't then Chittagong as you wish.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Cheers bro :)

For no. 5 I cant see file no. written in the form but there is sth called an application no. which they also used in the subject line of the email. Could the application no.be the file no?

No they havent given me any instructions or links on how to attach the MEDICAL COMPLETION NOTIFICATION FORM. Here is how they sent it to me. They just wrote it in the email body and said to complete the form. But where is the form?

Medical Completion Notification

File Number:

Name of Applicant:

Date of Birth:

IME Number:

Name and Address of Panel Physician:

Date of Medical Examination:

dipta said:
congratulations for getting your medical request

you don't need to bring photo. so no photo and no date.You can take photos passport size but you don't need to write any dates.

Yes

yes , money

You don't have to take any diet or empty stomach.you can have breakfast. just go normally as you remain in day to day life. Yes sleeping well is okay.

File number is written in the medical form. There are instruction on how to attach it.

Yes passport and receipt of your medicals and the form you got from email. If you can come to Dhaka for passport pickup then Dhaka and if you can't then Chittagong as you wish.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
I cant see file no. written in the form but there is sth called an application no. which they also used in the subject line of the email. Could the application no.be the file no?
It is the same as application no.

No they haven't given me any instructions or links on how to attach the MEDICAL COMPLETION NOTIFICATION FORM. Here is how they sent it to me. They just wrote it in the email body and said to complete the form. But where is the form?

After completing the medical examinations, go to VFS with:

Original passport
Original copy of receipt from VFS that you obtained during application for study permit.
Photocopy of money receipt that you obtained at the Panel Physician's medical center.
Print-out copy of each file attached to your email for medical call ( some get 1 attachment, some get 2. ) Fill up the form Medical Completion Notification available in the MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS.

After submitting the above documents, send an email to singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca or re-singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca (Probably your mail will come from this address) or both the addresses with the following information:
File Number: S……………… ( application number in the medical form is the file number )

Name of Applicant:

Date of Birth:

IME Number: (can be found in the medical examination form)

Name and Address of Panel Physician:

Date of Medical Examination:

You will receive MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS either in the body of the email or as an attachment file. In the MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS, you will find a box having the above information. When you send "Medical Completion Notification" email to CHC Singapore, you may copy-paste that box on your email.

You are advised to compose a new email for Medical Completion Notification. A few group members faced difficulty while replying through "Reply To" of original email.

I hope this satisfies your query.

zaris

Jul 29, 2013
I have been accepted to Brock University for my MBA.

I have an IELTS score of 8.0 and GMAT score of 620. CGPA from my undergrad is 3.65 with my major in finance and minor in marketing.

My main question is- Can my paternal aunt (my fathers's sister) who lives in canada sponsor me for my studies??? She works in a reputed bank there and has clear tax sheets and other financial requirements. She can show a bank statement of $ 30000. And my uncle( fathers brother) here can show more $12000.

My 1 year tution is $20,000. I have a scholarship of $9000year

Some people say that I dont have a chance of getting a visa!

mdrana04

Jul 25, 2013
rasel said:
Don't worry, funded students get some financial reluctance. First calculate the portion value (1/4) which u have to spend from ur own fund. Then u should have this amount of money at least in ur/ur sponsor's bank account as cash or FDR. I prefer FDR coz I used this way and got my visa successfully. Other documents like Trade License, Tax Clearance etc. r extra documents which prove ur family tie. Try to get a TIN Certificate which will not cost u much and show that ur spnsor's yearly income is below Tax provision. An income tax lawyer can help u to get those documents. U can valuate ur properties by a CA which will cost u around 2000 TK.

I showed only 5 lac taka as FDR in my own name and got my visa. So I can assure u, if ur papers r well organized then small capital will not harm ur application.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
My main question is- Can my paternal aunt (my fathers's sister) who lives in canada sponsor me for my studies??? She works in a reputed bank there and has clear tax sheets and other financial requirements. She can show a bank statement of $ 30000. And my uncle( fathers brother) here can show more $12000.

Yes. your paternal aunt can sponsor you. But you have to show strong points why they not your parents are sponsoring you and why you will come back to Bangladesh. If you can show property or investment in Bd it would help your case.
What people say is right that the chances of visa is low but it shouldn't stop you from applying There are many who got visa getting sponsored other than parents. If you apply with the right documents and luck is by your side then visa will be on your side.

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
Hello Dipta, now these days ( june & july 2013 applicant) how long does it take to get response from CIC-SIngapore for bangladeshi